Why Trump wants us to hate the Media

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

The informed and intelligent hated the media long before Trump.

But Putin's Choice is making the hate a pres. Art.

No dumbass, that is only something you made up in your alleged mind.

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

The informed and intelligent are not on your side...

PEW170216.GIF

Oh look! A poll. You are just too stupid to learn aren't you. That's why reality never agrees with you and why you and your party have been getting bitch-slapped every time you turn around. I'm quite enjoying watching it happen.

PEW170216.GIF

Oh look! A poll. You are just too stupid to learn aren't you. That's why reality never agrees with you and why you and your party have been getting bitch-slapped every time you turn around. I'm quite enjoying watching it happen.
Spits the uninformed and not very bright Trump supporter.

Trump doesn't make me hate the media. The biased personality of the media, the uneducated journalists who make spelling errors, grammatical errors, and typos on every article, the lying journalists who defame people and then hide behind their constitutional rights that go way too far, and the fact that they hate on Trump instead of reporting real news I'm interested in is what makes me hate the media.

PEW170216.GIF

Smart enough to beat your stupid ass yet again.

PEW170216.GIF

And you're demented enough to believe that.

PEW170216.GIF

Your immature gainsaying is boring me now. Go ahead and have the last word. I'm through talking to a child.

PEW170216.GIF

Your immature gainsaying is boring me now. Go ahead and have the last word. I'm through talking to a child.
That's good. As long as you understand the numbers...

PEW170216.GIF

I'm glad Trump is seeing the same BS from the media I've been noticing. I'm also glad he's calling them out.

I expect accurate reporting from MSM. That's not what many are delivering.

I hated Democrat media long before Trump came along.
The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.
Fox is the most popular news channel, possibly even any kind of channel, in the country. MSNBC is last in the news. That's the difference. Liberals haven't been trained to only trust MSNBC like Republicans and Fox.
Wrong, bozo. Fox is neither the most popular news channel, nor the most watched channel, and last I looked CNN was in the ratings basement, but no one will think you're an uninformed idiot because of it. Well, some might.

The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

/--- I decide for myself what news to watch. No one trains us to hate anything. Try a new rant, Spanky

Trump NEEDS someone or something to attack. He has nothing to offer on his own. All he can do is attack someone else.

/--- Trump has nothing to offer???? Seriously??? You're that deranged???? He is turning the country around and flushing Obozo's legacy down the toilet

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.

/---- You watch Fox? You expect us to believe that? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Trump NEEDS someone or something to attack. He has nothing to offer on his own. All he can do is attack someone else.

/--- Trump has nothing to offer???? Seriously??? You're that deranged???? He is turning the country around and flushing Obozo's legacy down the toilet

Selling the WH to Wall Street and Bannon, the Leninist.

Forum List

Back