Why Trump wants to arm police like the military.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
During Trump's speech at Quantico, he unveiled his plan to arm local police like the military.

Why would our police need to be turned into a Regular Army.

The answer is obvious.

Remember when Trump pointed to Chicago and Detroit as areas of "high crime"?

Over the years, we have learned beyond a doubt, the link between poverty and violence. You even see it in rural white areas like Appalachia where crime is under reported because it's so rural. Many Republicans have this strange idea that being poor in Appalachia is like spending your life in a hunting cabin where you can kill and skin things and smoke lots of meat. Pure fantasy.

Now that we are learning the details of the GOP tax scam, we know there will be an explosion of poor across the nation. If you want to bring a nation down, do these things:

Move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Slash funding for education and job training.

Cut Social Security so the elderly live in poverty.

Cut Medicaid to either throw the elderly and disabled out into the street or send old folks back to burden families that can't take care of them.

Cut healthcare so catastrophic costs destroy families.

Do all this and you create much more poverty.

That way, a military police force makes sense. We'll need a huge army to fight the GOP's newly created crime.

That's just the reality. It's the way things work. Action and reaction.,

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
With all of the deliberate killing of law enforcement personnel last year and during the entire Obama administration as Obama took armored vehicles and night vision away from local police dept. I welcome this 100%....

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why do you stereotype poor people as violent?
People who are desperate commit crimes.
Republicans want to make as many desperate people as possible.
Hence, the country destroying policies.

Even the most ignorant person in the US knows poverty breeds crime. OK, since you apparently didn't know, even the most second ignorant person in the United States knows poverty breeds crime.

• Banned
Don't be surprised if Trump proposes that police should be immune from prosecution
They already are.
Ever heard of Lon Horiuchi and Waco
who was president then?
You might be right. The WACO and Ruby Ridge are hardly examples of innocent people getting murdered.
Anyone who defends WACO defends child molesting.

Course, Republicans defended Roy Moore and Donald Trump, so it's no surprise Republicans defend WACO.

You have it backwards deanrd. Low IQ, violent democrats cause poverty. Every continent they end up they do the exact same things...

Even the most ignorant person in the US knows poverty breeds crime. OK, since you apparently didn't know, even the most second ignorant person in the United States knows poverty breeds crime.
If poverty breeds crime, why do you want open boarders?

Just another Deanie boy paranoid comedy thread!! ... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
But you admit poverty breeds crime, right?

And you admit Trump wants to arm our police as military, right? After all, he just told us in the Quantico speech earlier this morning.

Connect the dots. Unless your pointed head is the size of a dot.

During Trump's speech at Quantico, he unveiled his plan to arm local police like the military.

Why would our police need to be turned into a Regular Army.

The answer is obvious.

Remember when Trump pointed to Chicago and Detroit as areas of "high crime"?

Over the years, we have learned beyond a doubt, the link between poverty and violence. You even see it in rural white areas like Appalachia where crime is under reported because it's so rural. Many Republicans have this strange idea that being poor in Appalachia is like spending your life in a hunting cabin where you can kill and skin things and smoke lots of meat. Pure fantasy.

Now that we are learning the details of the GOP tax scam, we know there will be an explosion of poor across the nation. If you want to bring a nation down, do these things:

Move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Slash funding for education and job training.

Cut Social Security so the elderly live in poverty.

Cut Medicaid to either throw the elderly and disabled out into the street or send old folks back to burden families that can't take care of them.

Cut healthcare so catastrophic costs destroy families.

Do all this and you create much more poverty.

That way, a military police force makes sense. We'll need a huge army to fight the GOP's newly created crime.

That's just the reality. It's the way things work. Action and reaction.,

"Over the years, we have learned beyond a doubt, the link between poverty and violence."

In America during The Great Depression they had extreme poverty but most of those people did not resort to violence eg. the type of people in "The Grapes of Wrath" who had to leave Oklahoma. So the poverty leads to violence argument is just another Leftist excuse to excuse out of control people with no moral compass who think that if they don't have something they have a right to take it off someone else and beat them up and/or kill them in the process.

Anyone who defends WACO defends child molesting.

Course, Republicans defended Roy Moore and Donald Trump, so it's no surprise Republicans defend WACO.

Right, so much better when the nanny state just kills everyone....

If poverty breeds crime, why do you want open boarders?
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said I wanted open borders. And I don't.

You never said you want to execute gays, but I'm guessing you do.

I never said I wanted to kill babies because I believe in a woman's right to choose.

You never said killing unarmed blacks is fun. But it wouldn't surprise me if you thought it was fun.

We know you want to cut healthcare and education for children. I don't.

See, there are lots of differences between us. But I feel my positions are morally correct. Yours scare me.

"People who are desperate commit crimes."

No losers with no moral compass commit crimes, but Leftists prefer to blame a society for not providing enough for these people.

With all of the deliberate killing of law enforcement personnel last year and during the entire Obama administration as Obama took armored vehicles and night vision away from local police dept. I welcome this 100%....
Last year and the 8 years of Obama had a lower rate of police killed per year than Dubya, Clinton, HDubya, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Wilson, Taft, Roosevelt.... and I'd have to look up further than I feel like for administrations before that.

It Has Never Been Safer to Be a Cop

20150320_copsmillion1.png

Forum List

Back