Why Trump should win and why I may even vote for the guy....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.

Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.

It will take this country a few years to remove the stain and stench left behind from the previous admin.

• Banned
Good. We welcome your vote, tigerred.
Seriuosly, and your gonna get it....disability cuts are on the table, privatizing ss is on the table, cuts to medicare and medicaid is on the table, the trillion dollar wall is still out there, the deficit is at an all time high, jobs are depressed with a low level work force....yeah, I want this guy to finish us all OFF, he's getting my vote, I'm serious!!

• Banned

It will take this country a few years to remove the stain and stench left behind from the previous admin.
What Trump has done; should be fixed by a republican. I am sick and tired of seeing Democrats come to the white house, take blame for the Trump years, the Bush years and because we can't fix the shit yesterday, we go right back and vote these GOP mf's back in...this time, the damage is so severe, so aggregious and damaging, LET TRUMP AND THE GOP FIX THIS SHIT OR THE HELL WITH IT...TRUMP IS GETTING MY VOTE AND IF WE WERE ALL WISE, WE'D ALL VOTE FOR THIS BITCH.

What Trump has done; should be fixed by a republican. I am sick and tired of seeing Democrats come to the white house, take blame for the Trump years, the Bush years and because we can't fix the shit yesterday, we go right back and vote these GOP mf's back in...this time, the damage is so severe, so aggregious and damaging, LET TRUMP AND THE GOP FIX THIS SHIT OR THE HELL WITH IT...TRUMP IS GETTING MY VOTE AND IF WE WERE ALL WISE, WE'D ALL VOTE FOR THIS BITCH.
If Trump wins I'm wondering who he will blame for the recession that inevitably comes. Who will he blame for the national debt hitting $30T because of his tax cut?

If Trump wins I'm wondering who he will blame for the recession that inevitably comes. Who will he blame for the national debt hitting $30T because of his tax cut?

You don’t math. The debt is not from his tax cut.

Feel free to take the red pill and come over the the right side. We don’t judge, we welcome you.

Wow, really? The national debt is due to the tax cut? Fricken dumbass.

Finally some common Sense! If trumps policy don’t work he will be voted out,, you are learning how a republic works congratulations lol

Did you forget Obama has taken credit for 'fixing the shit yesterday'???

But to your overall post & OP? You've been a closet Trump supporter all along haven't you???

Exactly my point, everytime idiots put GOP losers in the white house, they always leave with fucked up shit for democrats to deal with and then democrats spend the first 4 years trying to negotiate and give them their way, by slicing up shit for poor ppl only to have the GOP once again get the house, the senate, etc...I'm sick of it....lets let these do nothing for a paycheck bastards let them have the fuckin house, the senate and the white house and let their supporters see first hand again, WHAT THESE MF'S CAN DO FOR YOU...WHICH IS NOT A GOTDAMNED THING

Did you forget Obama has taken credit for 'fixing the shit yesterday'???

But to your overall post & OP? You've been a closet Trump supporter all along haven't you???
Obama got hell for what he tried to do to fix the Trump shit. Trump got my vote and I hope he takes this country to the edge of hell and let us tumble into obscurity and scorn for all the world to see.....

Finally some common Sense! If trumps policy don’t work he will be voted out,, you are learning how a republic works congratulations lol
Fuck his policies, the bitch got none...I'm just tired of us, ie Democrats coming behind you corrupt dirty mf's and taking blame and having to clean up your shit...this time, if I can help...yall cleaning up your own shit.

Wow, really? The national debt is due to the tax cut? Fricken dumbass.
It is, you moron....less money coming in..duh!!!!!!!

Fuck his policies, the bitch got none...I'm just tired of us, ie Democrats coming behind you corrupt dirty mf's and taking blame and having to clean up your shit...this time, if I can help...yall cleaning up your own shit.
Lol deranged

has no policies haha

Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.

Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.
Sanctuary cities are a Republican policy?

Bush, then obummer should have let the depression hit when it started. Now, because they supported the bubble, the collapse will be much worse.

Forum List

Back