Why Trump is not my First Choice

no. more. career. politicians.
I like my plumber but I don`t want him running for office.
if you equate trump's experience in business, finance, creating jobs and working with and among government bureaucracies and politicians with your...plumber...it seems to indicate you don't really have a good grasp on what's going on...or you just don't like trump and need to find a way to demean him...
I think it's the latter...

You really don't pay attention.

I said I support Trump, but he is not my first choice.

you talking to me? My reply was to august west regarding his plumber...

For some bizarre reason it was not showing the attributions.

My apologies.

no. more. career. politicians.
I like my plumber but I don`t want him running for office.
if you equate trump's experience in business, finance, creating jobs and working with and among government bureaucracies and politicians with your...plumber...it seems to indicate you don't really have a good grasp on what's going on...or you just don't like trump and need to find a way to demean him...
I think it's the latter...

You really don't pay attention.

I said I support Trump, but he is not my first choice.

you talking to me? My reply was to august west regarding his plumber...

For some bizarre reason it was not showing the attributions.

My apologies.

sorry for my confusion..I have "the best of the worst" on ignore and sometimes I have to check carefully to see who said what when I reply..

Appreciate your reply.

Another thread in which USMB nutters confirm at a primary quality they want to see in a POTUS is the inclination to act like an asshole.

If you refuse to act like an asshole.....or express an apologetic tone...ever....25% of the GOP will consider you unelectable.

It's awesome.
"If you refuse to act like an asshole....25% of the GOP will consider you unelectable."

Well then you would certainly be thought electable.

You've got that right. I'm a world class asshole. I'm not an idiot, though. Therefore, I know enough to avoid supporting assholes for president.

Another thread in which USMB nutters confirm at a primary quality they want to see in a POTUS is the inclination to act like an asshole.

If you refuse to act like an asshole.....or express an apologetic tone...ever....25% of the GOP will consider you unelectable.

It's awesome.
"If you refuse to act like an asshole....25% of the GOP will consider you unelectable."

You've got that right. I'm a world class asshole. I'm not an idiot, though..

arguable...

While I like Trump for the most part, I would rather have either Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Huckabee, Ted Cruz or Bobby Jindal (dropped Fiorina for supporting Birthright citizenship, ask me again tomorrow and the list might be changed again, lol)

1. Trump has problems IMO on the Kelo decision and imminent domain laws.

Kelo v. City of New London - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald Trump's Achilles Heel: Eminent Domain Seizure

Trump on Kelo: I happen to agree with it 100 percent

Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse

To my knowledge Trump still supports this outrageous Kelo decision and till he changes that, I cant really support him as my first choice. The reason I would still consider him is that he does address other important issues very well and Kelo isn't going to be changed by any of these other candidates anyway, except for Rand Paul.

2. Trump is too arrogant. This guy is not going to be able to tell Congress what to do. If he can LEAD them, then that is different, but he cant fire Congress and that puts a kink in all his braggadocio. But already Congress is passing or considering likely passage of some laws in response to Trump, so maybe he can.

3. Trump readily admits that he engaged in Crony Capitalism and that is why he knows the system is broken and why he wants to change the system. While that sounds good, it also means he has likely broken multiple laws in the process and the establishment is good at nothing better than finding technical violations of the law and hanging people out to dry with them. I have a feeling a Trump presidency will be scandal after scandal nonstop 24/7 for one term. I think there is a good chance that Trump will get impeached.

4. Trump is a yankee.

5. Trump is not that familiar with maneuvering politically in government. This will hinder his presidency. Even Reagan served as governor of California. I think Trump is going to be bogged down in bureaucratic entanglements he cant even comprehend today.

Those things being said, it is more important for the political process to maintain its integrity and give Trump a fair run for the money. If the GOP establishment cannot shift to a suitable challenger, like Paul, Carson, Cruz, Jindal, or Huckabee then everyone buckle down for four years of political earthquakes and scandal. Because I do think Trump is going to win this otherwise. And even the Devil himself would be better than Jebba the Bush or the Liar Rubio; I would seriously vote for Hillary or Sanders instead.

Yeah. He was greatly disappointed that he couldn't just kick people off their land in Scotland like here. Even resorted to terrorist tactics like shutting down that old lady's water. He's definitely the worst human being running for president this cycle.

It's awesome.

You've got that right. I'm a world class asshole. I'm not an idiot, though..

arguable...

Way to go. You are a hoot.

"Why Trump is not my First Choice"

Trump shouldn't be anyone's last choice.

Indeed, no reasonable, rational person would even put Trump on the list.

Trump is a joke, he's not a serious candidate.

It's awesome.

You've got that right. I'm a world class asshole. I'm not an idiot, though. Therefore, I know enough to avoid supporting assholes for president.

No, you are an idiot, it's just you are so far off to the idiot end of the idiot-to-smart scale that you don't even realize that you are an idiot.

While I like Trump for the most part, I would rather have either Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Huckabee, Ted Cruz or Bobby Jindal (dropped Fiorina for supporting Birthright citizenship, ask me again tomorrow and the list might be changed again, lol)

1. Trump has problems IMO on the Kelo decision and imminent domain laws.

Kelo v. City of New London - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald Trump's Achilles Heel: Eminent Domain Seizure

Trump on Kelo: I happen to agree with it 100 percent

Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse

To my knowledge Trump still supports this outrageous Kelo decision and till he changes that, I cant really support him as my first choice. The reason I would still consider him is that he does address other important issues very well and Kelo isn't going to be changed by any of these other candidates anyway, except for Rand Paul.

2. Trump is too arrogant. This guy is not going to be able to tell Congress what to do. If he can LEAD them, then that is different, but he cant fire Congress and that puts a kink in all his braggadocio. But already Congress is passing or considering likely passage of some laws in response to Trump, so maybe he can.

3. Trump readily admits that he engaged in Crony Capitalism and that is why he knows the system is broken and why he wants to change the system. While that sounds good, it also means he has likely broken multiple laws in the process and the establishment is good at nothing better than finding technical violations of the law and hanging people out to dry with them. I have a feeling a Trump presidency will be scandal after scandal nonstop 24/7 for one term. I think there is a good chance that Trump will get impeached.

4. Trump is a yankee.

5. Trump is not that familiar with maneuvering politically in government. This will hinder his presidency. Even Reagan served as governor of California. I think Trump is going to be bogged down in bureaucratic entanglements he cant even comprehend today.

Those things being said, it is more important for the political process to maintain its integrity and give Trump a fair run for the money. If the GOP establishment cannot shift to a suitable challenger, like Paul, Carson, Cruz, Jindal, or Huckabee then everyone buckle down for four years of political earthquakes and scandal. Because I do think Trump is going to win this otherwise. And even the Devil himself would be better than Jebba the Bush or the Liar Rubio; I would seriously vote for Hillary or Sanders instead.

Yeah. He was greatly disappointed that he couldn't just kick people off their land in Scotland like here. Even resorted to terrorist tactics like shutting down that old lady's water. He's definitely the worst human being running for president this cycle.

Right now, I want a WINNER WHO CAN STOP LOSING TO EVERYONE ON THE PLANET.

Being a human being is only a "nice to have"

It's awesome.

No, you are an idiot, it's just you are so far off to the idiot end of the idiot-to-smart scale that you don't even realize that you are an idiot.

Is that your defense mechanism? If you were to be honest about it, you'd post here and admit that you just lied about your opinion of me.

It's awesome.

Is that your defense mechanism? If you were to be honest about it, you'd post here and admit that you just lied about your opinion of me.

Nothing for me to admit. When I was in college, FIVE DIFFERENT colleges, lol, I saw a who bunch of people like you. Most college students are smart and no better to challenge the reigning ideology, but then there are idiots like you who embrace that ideological point of view, a perspective that says that Truth is determined by a small group of men awarded a sheepskin otherwise known as 'phuds' and no matter what the stupidities are that these men utter, they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Hence we have the reigning idiocies in our society where it is offensive to say 'anchor baby' but not offensive to remove a baby from its mothers womb and suck its brain oh an incision in its face, all the wile science telling us the baby can feel all that pain. But they are not given sedatives or anything to numb them first. You see to most rational people THAT is offensive, not 'Anchor Baby'.

But you have surrendered your conscience and responsibility to conducting a self-reflective life. At least you think you have surrendered your responsivity.

So in summary, you are an over-educated idiotic parrot/puppet. Nothing more.

It's awesome.

Nothing for me to admit. When I was in college, FIVE DIFFERENT colleges, lol, I saw a who bunch of people like you. Most college students are smart and no better to challenge the reigning ideology, but then there are idiots like you who embrace that ideological point of view, a perspective that says that Truth is determined by a small group of men awarded a sheepskin otherwise known as 'phuds' and no matter what the stupidities are that these men utter, they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Hence we have the reigning idiocies in our society where it is offensive to say 'anchor baby' but not offensive to remove a baby from its mothers womb and suck its brain oh an incision in its face, all the wile science telling us the baby can feel all that pain. But they are not given sedatives or anything to numb them first. You see to most rational people THAT is offensive, not 'Anchor Baby'.

But you have surrendered your conscience and responsibility to conducting a self-reflective life. At least you think you have surrendered your responsivity.

Weeeeeee! You are a true nutjob.....not the fake kind. Cool.

You believe that someone cut a living baby's face open and took its brain to sell. That's awesome.

You think I find the term "anchor baby" to be offensive? Why would you think that? I find it to be used with a purpose of dividing people and making dummies like you get wood.....but it doesn't offend me.

And....five colleges huh? That's special. What's the story behind that?

You believe that someone cut a living baby's face open and took its brain to sell. That's awesome.

You think I find the term "anchor baby" to be offensive? Why would you think that? I find it to be used with a purpose of dividing people and making dummies like you get wood.....but it doesn't offend me.

My time in college was interrupted by my choice to serve my country when I thought I war might be immenent in Europe, classes in the military, marriage, local county colleges and my final two years at a major university to finish my degree. Altogether a very short 19 years. What can I say? I've had other priorities.

My time in college was interrupted by my choice to serve my country when I thought I war might be immenent in Europe, classes in the military, marriage, local county colleges and my final two years at a major university to finish my degree. Altogether a very short 19 years. What can I say? I've had other priorities.

You hated it so much, you couldn't stay away.

Forum List

Back