Why Trump halted ICE

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump once again realizes that talk matters.....I have seen first hand illegals not showing up on jobs around town and the proof is there.....street projects at a stand still, half finished roofs, white men suddenly having help wanted signs on their trucks and all their getting is out of school black teens showing up, resturuant and hotels now hiring and the pay sucks.....Poor Trump

So you're bitching about young black men being able to get jobs, really? That's the point of deporting the illegals.

Last edited:
Trump once again realizes that talk matters.....I have seen first hand illegals not showing up on jobs around town and the proof is there.....street projects at a stand still, half finished roofs, white men suddenly having help wanted signs on their trucks and all their getting is out of school black teens showing up, resturuant and hotels now hiring and the pay sucks.....Poor Trump
Face facts man. Everyone knows Democrats want to keep Americans poor, pissed off and government dependent. What Trump is doing will actually raise wages and give the American worker a better life.

So you're bitching about young black men being able to get jobs, really? That's the point of deporting the illegals.
I don't think I have ever seen an OP so dumb that they sabotage their own thread with a counter point in their opening post.

What, really, is the point of this thread when she counters her narrative in the very OP?

The POTUS is stopping illegal migration so her own community can have increased job opportunities and she is pissed about that, because the TEE VEE has told her to be?

This is bad because her drug dealer found a legitimate job and quit dealing to her? I am confuzzled? :dunno:

I don't think I have ever seen an OP so dumb that they sabotage their own thread with a counter point in their opening post.

What, really, is the point of this thread when she counters her narrative in the very OP?

The POTUS is stopping illegal migration so her own community can have increased job opportunities and she is pissed about that, because the TEE VEE has told her to be?

This is bad because her drug dealer found a legitimate job and quit dealing to her? I am confuzzled? :dunno:

It's called "self-owning" thread. This is a candidate to win for this year. :abgg2q.jpg:

Like the typical Trump plan, they held off because ICE realized they had no place to hold the illegals they rounded up.

Stupid Trump does stupid shit. He can't think beyond 5 minutes. He is like a chess player looking only at the current move.

Be nice folks.
You are witnessing a liberal that is questioning the DFL policy on several threads.
May be the birth of an Independent.

So you are upset because enough illegals can't be hired at under minimum wage so they are having to hire black teenagers at the very least minimum wage. So damn I guess you really hate the idea of blacks having jobs.

No this is why.

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday

No this is why.

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday

Politics, pure politics.

""These families are hard-working members of our communities and our country," Pelosi said. "The President’s action makes no distinction between a status violation and committing a serious crime. It is important that the President and our immigrant communities know that they have rights in America.""

There is no distinction, these are law breakers and they have only the right to a trial to prove their guilt before being thrown out.

She makes "status violation," sound like it is a minor glitch. They are law breakers.

Title 8, Section 1325

For subsequent violations even worse.

She is being disingenuous.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

1912. 8 U.S.C. 1326 -- Reentry After Deportation (Removal)

As far as the bureaucratic administration of the holding facilities? A few kids get the sniffles and they want to blame this administration? Sure, right. These holding facilities predate this administration and every educated person knows it.

Pure politics.

Forum List

Back