Why True Torah Jews won't serve

True Jew glasses:

JERUSALEM — It’s the latest prescription for extreme ultra-Orthodox Jewish men who shun contact with the opposite sex: Glasses that blur their vision, so they don’t have to see women they consider to be immodestly dressed.

In an effort to maintain their strictly devout lifestyle, the ultra-Orthodox have separated the sexes on buses, sidewalks and other public spaces in their neighborhoods. Their interpretation of Jewish law forbids contact between men and women who are not married.

Walls in their neighborhoods feature signs exhorting women to wear closed-necked, long-sleeved blouses and long skirts. Extremists have accosted women they consider to have flouted the code.

Now they’re trying to keep them out of clear sight altogether.

The ultra-Orthodox community’s unofficial “modesty patrols” are selling glasses with special blur-inducing stickers on their lenses. The glasses provide clear vision for up to a few meters so as not to impede movement, but anything beyond that gets blurry — including women. It’s not known how many have been sold.

For men forced to venture outside their insular communities, hoods and shields that block peripheral vision are also being offered.

Read more: In Israel, new modesty glasses for Orthodox Jewish men blur women out of their line of sight - NY Daily News

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

Islamic Toilet Etiquette

The Islamic faith has particular rules regarding personal hygiene when going to the toilet. This code is known as Qadaa' al-Haajah.[1][2]
Issues of chirality, such as whether one uses the left or right hand and foot to step into or out of toilet areas, are derived from hadith sources.[3]

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade.[4] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[5] facing away from the Qiblah.[1]
While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[1] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals, and especially not handle each other's genitals.[6] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]
The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation and then proceed to a different location to wash it with water. Use of toilet paper in place of stones is now acceptable, but washing with water is still needed for ritual purity.[14] When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1].[16] It is also reported in the Hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").[17

Last edited:
True Jew glasses:

JERUSALEM — It’s the latest prescription for extreme ultra-Orthodox Jewish men who shun contact with the opposite sex: Glasses that blur their vision, so they don’t have to see women they consider to be immodestly dressed.

In an effort to maintain their strictly devout lifestyle, the ultra-Orthodox have separated the sexes on buses, sidewalks and other public spaces in their neighborhoods. Their interpretation of Jewish law forbids contact between men and women who are not married.

Walls in their neighborhoods feature signs exhorting women to wear closed-necked, long-sleeved blouses and long skirts. Extremists have accosted women they consider to have flouted the code.

The ultra-Orthodox community’s unofficial “modesty patrols” are selling glasses with special blur-inducing stickers on their lenses. The glasses provide clear vision for up to a few meters so as not to impede movement, but anything beyond that gets blurry — including women. It’s not known how many have been sold.

For men forced to venture outside their insular communities, hoods and shields that block peripheral vision are also being offered.

Read more: In Israel, new modesty glasses for Orthodox Jewish men blur women out of their line of sight - NY Daily News

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Toilet Etiquette

The Islamic faith has particular rules regarding personal hygiene when going to the toilet. This code is known as Qadaa' al-Haajah.[1][2]
Issues of chirality, such as whether one uses the left or right hand and foot to step into or out of toilet areas, are derived from hadith sources.[3]

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade.[4] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[5] facing away from the Qiblah.[1]
While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[1] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals, and especially not handle each other's genitals.[6] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]
The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation and then proceed to a different location to wash it with water. Use of toilet paper in place of stones is now acceptable, but washing with water is still needed for ritual purity.[14] When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1].[16] It is also reported in the Hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").[17
Boy, that Mahootma was a stickler for personal hygiene! With chants and incantations even. He must have been cleaner than the health department.

True Jew glasses:

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Toilet Etiquette

Boy, that Mahootma was a stickler for personal hygiene! With chants and incantations even. He must have been cleaner than the health department.
I think he enjoys sticking the rocks up his butt. He walks around all day looking for the longest pointiest rocks around. Mashallah!

The jews in the desert used sand to clean their shit, with the left hand

you do not clean your shit from any of your ORIFICIA using any appendage or implement or from the furnishings of your abode or place of cooking, eating or worshipping

Do you stick two fingers up Uranus after you poop like Mohammad commanded? I bet you can even whistle with Uranus considering the things the guys at your mosque shove up there.

Schmuckazoid:
When this Muzzie asshole first appeared on this board, it first claimed it was a "true Torah Jew". Taqiah, the Islamic right to lie and deceive the non Muslim.

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman.* These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.*
>>>

When the voices in your head stop shouting, I'll assume you have an IQ of at least enough to understand this question:
WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU I SAID I WAS A TRUE TORAH JEW?

Can you answer that simple question without LYING, Knucklehead?
__Yes, I think I can handle it
__No, because everybody knows I just make up shit as I go

Schmuckazoid:
When this Muzzie asshole first appeared on this board, it first claimed it was a "true Torah Jew". Taqiah, the Islamic right to lie and deceive the non Muslim.

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman.* These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.*
>>>

When the voices in your head stop shouting, I'll assume you have an IQ of at least enough to understand this question:
WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU I SAID I WAS A TRUE TORAH JEW?

Can you answer that simple question without LYING, Knucklehead?
__Yes, I think I can handle it
__No, because everybody knows I just make up shit as I go
The big question here is if Herr Professor is going to tell these "True Torah" Jews that he is going to pay his own way to Iran when they next visit those crazies there, or does he expect the "True Torah" Jews to spring for his airline ticket?

jt2

McHossFly:
The big question here is if Herr Professor is going to tell these "True Torah" Jews that he is going to pay his own way to Iran when they next visit those crazies there, or does he expect the "True Torah" Jews to spring for his airline ticket?
-----------------------------------------------------------
You can be so anti-Semitic/hateful at times, McH-Fly! Or maybe "you-all" are one of those self-hating Jews we often hear about when nothing else seems to explain it?

How many in Israel invited those "crazies" (must you objectify everyone- even those whom you don't even know?) to *their* symposium? Whaaaaaaaaat? They didn't have one?

But, all seriousness aside, just EXACTLY WHAT IS IT YOU THINK IS UNJEWISH ABOUT TORAH JEWS?

McHossFly:
You can be so anti-Semitic/hateful at times, McH-Fly! Or maybe "you-all" are one of those self-hating Jews we often hear about when nothing else seems to explain it?

How many in Israel invited those "crazies" (must you objectify everyone- even those whom you don't even know?) to *their* symposium? Whaaaaaaaaat? They didn't have one?

But, all seriousness aside, just EXACTLY WHAT IS IT YOU THINK IS UNJEWISH ABOUT TORAH JEWS?
I believe I was referring to the "Iranians" as crazies. You buying your own ticket?

McHossFly:

Did anyone say these Jews were unJewish? There are ultra Orthodox Jews like these and in between there are many different shades of Jews down to the secular Jews, the same way you will find in any religion. The big difference with this one particular group of Jews is that they seems to be the darlings of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Do you really think that you are the only one who has brought up these Jews. A Muslim woman on another board kept bringing up these Jews like they were her best friends, and of course we all knew where she found out about this particular group. They have been brought up many times by other anti-Semites down through the years. I still think, since you are having a field day bringing up this group of Jews, that you do accompany them on their next visit to Iran. Grow a nice beard so that you will fit right in.

jt2

Forum List

Back