Why Trickle-Down just doesn't work, and the deficit is so huge...

ok then, lets try trickle up....we'll start with all those that don't pay Federal income taxes..I bet we all get rich quick

I'm really sick of you assholes deriding those who don't pay federal income taxes but not mentioning the fact that the lower income you earn, the higher percentage of income you pay in federal payroll and state taxes. It's fucking laughable that you morons are that stupid. Not once have I heard a con say that it is unfair that the wealthy pay such a low rate at the state level in comparison to the lowest income earners, not once. But you fuckers will harp on the federal income tax like there is no tomorrow.

you are silly. the wealthy still PAYS taxes. I don't care what you think is a right amount. there are millions who are not paying Federal taxes because they don't WORK. and because of the earned income credits and head of household, million are receiving more than they paid into federal taxes. so cool your jets out and then go wash your vulgar mouth out. and I don't know who the hell a con is. that usually refers to most of elected asses in our Government or a criminal. well heck there ya go

It's called tax evasion, and it's a bunch of bullshit, but it's legal, because the uber-rich currently control the world governments, and thus get to create one set of rules for themselves, and another set of rules for everyone else.

And it seems to me, that if the uber-rich are going to hide all their money anyway, then there's no sense keeping their tax rates low in the first place.

At least with a higher upper-bracket tax rate and a higher capital gains rate, we can tax whatever they're forced to actually claim.

Even at very high upper tax rate........the GOVT has never been able to get more than 20%*GDP. Why is that?
6a00d8341c4eab53ef01348992e7dd970c-500wi.jpg

As soon as they get the money? You show your true Colors, You think the Government gives them money? It's their fucking money, the government just takes less of it.

How about this:

Anyone that doesn't want to pay taxes can get the fuck out.

And be permanently banned from doing business in the USA, or with citizens of the USA.

They can go off and start a little commune in South America, and try to sell their products to the Amazon tribesmen.

You don't want to pay for all the infrastructure you use, you can leave. And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Let's see how well your business does in Zimbabwe, with no taxpayers paying for education,
and roads,
and airports,
and police,
and military protection.

No one minds paying say 10%? 20%? no more. We also would like our tax dollars used wisely.

Forum List

Back