Why those who are pro-life shouldn't support personhood bills

We have a regime in place and in that regime are people like Cass Sunstein and John Holdren who believe abortion should be legal up until the child is two years old. I have no problem with personhood bills.

Just so you know, they are not kidding. Holdren in particular scares the ever loving crap out of me.

Cass is not much better.

The difference is, Holdren is gay. Sunstein is for euthanasia of the useless, which includes infants and the old.

I can't figure Sunstein at all. He had a ridgeback. His brain doesn't match at all with his breed.

I was a catahoula breeder. I match.:D Sorta scary there. Before my catahoulas I was wonderously owned by a rhodesian.

Cass Sunstein does not match a Ridgeback. Quite strange.

Just so you know, they are not kidding. Holdren in particular scares the ever loving crap out of me.

Cass is not much better.

The difference is, Holdren is gay. Sunstein is for euthanasia of the useless, which includes infants and the old.

I can't figure Sunstein at all. He had a ridgeback. His brain doesn't match at all with his breed.

I was a catahoula breeder. I match.:D Sorta scary there. Before my catahoulas I was wonderously owned by a rhodesian.

Not at all. He is married to Samantha Power who has balls for both of them and it's her dog. Probably because the dog is better in bed than Cassie.

We have a regime in place and in that regime are people like Cass Sunstein and John Holdren who believe abortion should be legal up until the child is two years old. I have no problem with personhood bills.

Cass is not much better.
I used to think there was no such thing as pro-abortion. I know people liked to say I was... But that just sounds stupid and illogical as I'm not. But that sounds an awful lot like pro-abortion.

That's just messed up.

Tiller for me was the one. He promoted his late term abortions. He had the women come in basically on a bus tour and he even had his own motel where they stayed and then they could go for their group abortions and even sold abortion items sold as "baby footprints".

Cass is not much better.
I used to think there was no such thing as pro-abortion. I know people liked to say I was... But that just sounds stupid and illogical as I'm not. But that sounds an awful lot like pro-abortion.

That's just messed up.

Tiller for me was the one. He promoted his late term abortions. He had the women come in basically on a bus tour and he even had his own motel where they stayed and then they could go for their group abortions and even sold abortion items sold as "baby footprints".

Wasn't Tiller's partner just arrested not long ago for dangerous abortion practices?

The more I consider the idea, the more likely I am to support personhood laws. I don't believe they will really ever get that restrictive but abortion has become grotesque and absurd. I was talking to a group of friends about this very thing this afternoon. Abortion is the helplful idea that has gotten dangerously out of hand. If personhood laws can bring a little bit of reality back under consideration, more power to them.

I knew I'd find it. Tiller's partner, Kristen Neuhaus lost her license.

Medical License of Dr. Tiller's Colleague Ordered Revoked | RH Reality Check

The two of them were just really evil pieces of work.

Jack Cashill - Regional: "Tiller Crony Admits Unreported Child Rape"

By 2002, however, the year Phill Kline was elected attorney general, Neuhaus’s practice had been reduced largely to laser hair work and rubber stamping Tiller’s opinions.

Neuhaus had a history. In March 1999 the DEA severely limited her ability to write prescriptions. Six months later, the KBHA began monitoring Neuhaus, insisting she undergo random drug testing and take remedial medical classes. On two occasions, the Board labeled her a “danger to the public.”

The obvious notwithstanding, the Journal World took pains to rehabilitate Neuhaus’s image in no small part to preserve Tiller’s memory as a martyr. Tiller was gunned down in 2009.

Like everyone I condemned Scott Roeder for gunning Tiller down. Since then, learning more about Tiller, Roeder is indeed a hero. Young girls who are pregnant as a result of rape or incest really aren't helped by abortion. Rather, abortion makes it convenient to return the girl to the very environment where she was raped to begin with.

Not at all. He is married to Samantha Power who has balls for both of them and it's her dog. Probably because the dog is better in bed than Cassie.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa geeze. More than I need to know. :eusa_angel: But if it's her dog then it makes sense.

10 foot pole coming quickly my way......

I rarely watch vids because I'm hearing impaired. A synopsis of the video with the link would be great for people like me!

I didn't think of that, you're right :)

The 1st vid, to me says it all. It showcases women, each pregnant and how the hospitals attempted to use personhood like laws to force unwanted medical treatment on them because the rights of the fetus superseded that of the mother. Forced c-sections when the woman wanted a vaginal birth, forced hospital birth when at home deliver was wanted, even charging a woman with murder after her child was still-born because she didn't have the c-section the hospital wanted.

Thanks! I wish they'd close caption these videos. As far as the personhood bills go
thumbsdown.gif

Forum List

Back