Why Thomas Jefferson Owned a Qur’an

Also:

Jefferson's metaphor of a wall of separation has been cited repeatedly by the U.S. Supreme Court. In Reynolds v. United States (1879) the Court wrote that Jefferson's comments "may be accepted almost as an authoritative declaration of the scope and effect of the [First] Amendment." In Everson v. Board of Education (1947), Justice Hugo Black wrote: "In the words of Thomas Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect a wall of separation between church and state.

Again, the clause was meant to limit the Federal govt. from establishing a specific denomination, i.e. a church like the Anglican or Congregationalist or Calvinist sect,; it doesn't mean the banning of all mention of Christianity or Christian influence. That would be an absurd claim, given nearly all of the Founders were Christians, despite all the noise about 'Deism' from the less well read, and those trying to peddle the nonsense that atheism carried equal weight and other rubbish. All that nonsense is later spin and propaganda; the entire Declaration and Bill Of Rights and even the separation of powers among three branches of govt. are all lifted from the Bible. Getting rid of Christian influence would have been completely impossible.

And don't even try the gimmick of babbling about Locke and the other Enlightenment philosophers; they all got their points from Christian theology as well. Even Voltaire was a Christian, though there are lots of idiots who think otherwise.
I am not claiming "atheism carried equal weight and other rubbish". I am claiming Jefferson is instrumental in the "wall" between church and state, and as you can see with the several supreme court cases it is factual.

What's 'factual' is Baptists invented it, and lobbied for it, and along with Methodists and other evangelicals got Jefferson elected for supporting it, and some guy just doesn't want to give them credit for it, that's all.
I would like to read about that. Any good sources online you could link me to?

Muhammad holding Qur'an carved into the wall of the US Supreme Court.

0119muhammad03.jpg
Notice Mohammed is also holding a sword to chop off your head if you don't submit.

No theology is non-violent, and certainly not any in the ME; Peter and some of the other Apostles carried swords, and Peter himself lopped the ear off a city official who came to arrest Jesus. True, some are far more nonviolent than others, and some are death cults that reward followers who kill the most people, like Islam.
The difference is Jesus never used violence or condoned it. Violence is not condoned in the New Testament to spread the Gospel, preaching is. Mohammed condoned and used violence.

There is no forced conversion, true, but that isn't the same as being barred from self-defense or violence at all. They carried swords for a reason, and it wasn't slice bread. the 'Pacifist Hippie Jesus' doesn't exist, either; that is a misinterpretation of several passages taken out of context. Jesus had no problem using violence, as we know from his rampage against the moneylenders fouling the Temple, for one, and his moderation of Peter's act is based on fulfilling prophecy, not a call for pacifism. He certainly knew Peter was carrying the sword in the first place, after all.
Agree. Christianity isn't pacifist at all.

0119muhammad03.jpg
Notice Mohammed is also holding a sword to chop off your head if you don't submit.

No theology is non-violent, and certainly not any in the ME; Peter and some of the other Apostles carried swords, and Peter himself lopped the ear off a city official who came to arrest Jesus. True, some are far more nonviolent than others, and some are death cults that reward followers who kill the most people, like Islam.
The difference is Jesus never used violence or condoned it. Violence is not condoned in the New Testament to spread the Gospel, preaching is. Mohammed condoned and used violence.

There is no forced conversion, true, but that isn't the same as being barred from self-defense or violence at all. They carried swords for a reason, and it wasn't slice bread. the 'Pacifist Hippie Jesus' doesn't exist, either; that is a misinterpretation of several passages taken out of context. Jesus had no problem using violence, as we know from his rampage against the moneylenders fouling the Temple, for one, and his moderation of Peter's act is based on fulfilling prophecy, not a call for pacifism. He certainly knew Peter was carrying the sword in the first place, after all.

0119muhammad03.jpg

LOL Picaro --is that what your Nazi bitch sunday school teacher told you? -----the people who did the
currency exchange in the Temple court yard were "money lenders"??? Did the bitch also say that they
were "Phariseees" I got news----the people who DESPISED THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE TEMPLE
COURT YARD WERE THE PHARISEES....big news----Jesus was doing the Pharisee thing and for that he was crucified, You are a willing cosmic DUPE

0119muhammad03.jpg

LOL Picaro --is that what your Nazi bitch sunday school teacher told you? -----the people who did the
currency exchange in the Temple court yard were "money lenders"??? Did the bitch also say that they
were "Phariseees" I got news----the people who DESPISED THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE TEMPLE
COURT YARD WERE THE PHARISEES....big news----Jesus was doing the Pharisee thing and for that he was crucified, You are a willing cosmic DUPE
Not according to Scripture. Jesus confronted the Pharisees more than any group.
Jesus and the Pharisees (Bible History Online)

I have bad news for you------at that time just about ALL jewish males were literate and they left lots of
writings on REAL HISTORY. Jesus was a Pharisee. Surprising that he left no written record. I wonder
what Constantine et al did with it

I have bad news for you------at that time just about ALL jewish males were literate and they left lots of
writings on REAL HISTORY. Jesus was a Pharisee. Surprising that he left no written record. I wonder
What's your REAL HISTORY source that Jesus was a Pharisee? Show me.

It's not WIKKI There is a very good book I read long ago------PASSOVER PLOT -----it will help
you to understand the life and times of Jesus-------if the Sunday school teachers have not yet confiscated
all copies

Jefferson owned a Koran because he too liked to doodle.

It's not WIKKI There is a very good book I read long ago------PASSOVER PLOT -----it will help
you to understand the life and times of Jesus-------if the Sunday school teachers have not yet confiscated
all copies

ugh.. The book was a novel, an imaginary exploration of the possibility that Jesus survived the crucifixion with the help of his doctor friend....

Jesus most likely was raised in the pharisee tradition but thats exactly what he rejected as a whitewashed tomb....full of corruption and dead mens bones...

all copies
A book written by Hugh J. Schonfeld. One man's opinion. Not enough for me to disbelieve the Scriptures.

0119muhammad03.jpg
You posted a picture of the prophet..

Infidel! Blasphemy! Sacrilege!

Prepare to die!

Does anyone want to volunteer to chop off sunni mans head? It is the right thing to do, according to the Quran...

Last edited:

0119muhammad03.jpg

Prepare to die!

Does anyone want to volunteer to chop off sunni mans head? It is the right thing to do, according to the Quran...
He's not a real mooslim and doesn't even have a beard. He claims some skin disorder. I say, he's nuts. :cuckoo:

0119muhammad03.jpg

Prepare to die!

He's not a real mooslim and doesn't even have a beard. He claims some skin disorder. I say, he's nuts. :cuckoo:

Sure he's nuts but he insulted the prophet. I don't think being crazy can be used as a legal defense in the quran

I say, Off with his head!

Do you have any experience with a sword?

Last edited:
Who can say? His interracial canoodling probably had something to do with what inspired him to write that all men are created equal, the damn libtard.
You don't understand the phrase "All men are created equal." They absolutely are.

all copies

ugh.. The book was a novel, an imaginary exploration of the possibility that Jesus survived the crucifixion with the help of his doctor friend....

Jesus most likely was raised in the pharisee tradition but thats exactly what he rejected as a whitewashed tomb....full of corruption and dead mens bones...

bull shit-----the book touches on the very remote possibility that Jesus survived the crucifixion------I am not surprised that you CHERRY PICKED that small detail

Forum List

Back