Why this place rocks.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
because it is a place where we can demonstrate one of the great things about the US, the ability to disagree with out shooting each other, despite the fact some of you I am sure wish you could :)

Thanks to those who make this board possible, be them liberal, conservative or in between.

:p

I agree, dude. There is nothing inherently wrong with disagreeing with each other. thank the FSM that we live in a place where you can call me a fucking asshole and not have to worry about being stabbed like theo van gogh.

I agree, dude. There is nothing inherently wrong with disagreeing with each other. thank the FSM that we live in a place where you can call me a fucking asshole and not have to worry about being stabbed like theo van gogh.

But you can be a Japanese exchange student who gets shot to death during Halloween thanks to some freak who's scared of his own shadow and a funny accent...

You fucking asshole.

But you can be a Japanese exchange student who gets shot to death during Halloween thanks to some freak who's scared of his own shadow and a funny accent...

yeaaaaa... lots of disagreement going on between the japanese dude and the guy who shot him... or something.

thanks for playing!

yeaaaaa... lots of disagreement going on between the japanese dude and the guy who shot him... or something.

thanks for playing!

Um, no. The guy got scared because he didn't recognise the accent. Thank YOU for playing. Because, you know, a whole lotta Dutch people have been killed by radical Muslims lately. It's a daily occurrence ya know...:cuckoo:

Um, no. The guy got scared because he didn't recognise the accent. Thank YOU for playing. Because, you know, a whole lotta Dutch people have been killed by radical Muslims lately. It's a daily occurrence ya know...:cuckoo:

Usual left wing spin. Can't help it you are taught to be stupid.

uh, you DO realize the allusion I was going for considering Theo Van Gogh's MURDER, right? Indeed, just a silly little language mishap there, eh stupid?

And yes, given how many muslims still have a boner for Salmon Rushdie I'd say my point stands.

now go pick a fucking kiwi fruit and be useful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back