Why they want to replace us

He cornered you at the store? Did you look like a girl or something?

I had long hair and was skateboarding around and stuff.

I'm not tough or anything like that. I'm not putting up with any shit, though. Nope. Just like Louie, "It's go time, bitch."
"I had long hair and was skateboarding around and stuff."

LOLOLOL

Now you were skateboarding? You've told this tall tale 20 times now and this is the first time you ever mentioned riding a skateboard. Last time, you were "popping wheelies" on your bicycle...
I was popping wheelies and the guy backed me into a corner.
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

What if.. I was doing both? :eek:

I know I didn't punch this guy, his head looked like a boulder. I hit him with a skateboard and ran.
LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking joke.

So now you didn't punch him?
I know I didn't punch this guy
But here you did...?
No, I dropped it and beat his ass, because he left me no choice. Actually it was 1 punch and 1 kick to the jaw to make sure.

Every time you tell this story, it changes.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Long time ago, I'm not going back through posts here to reiterate I hit him...

I hit him.. fuck you.
Yeah, suuuure you did. I believe you, but I don't know if anyone else does.

First you punched him, then you didn't

Then you kicked him, now you hit him with a skateboard.

The you ran home, then you didn't. Then you rode a bike home, then you didn't, then you ran and rode a bike home at the same time.

Tell the story again -- guaranteed, it will change again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

From your own link and in your face, dumbass:

"Sure, they worked the fields, and yes, they were mammies, too. But they were also warriors and talented artisans who played vital roles in shaping Florida history. They could earn money and buy their own freedom. Slaves helped build cities,"

White people worked the fields, too. Your racist ass knows nothing about Florida, boy.

You could not hang with FL black people. Maybe the derpest of derp ones..in an institution, but that's about it.

This one right here is what I'm talking about:

"The enslaved people who crossed the international border, across the St. Marys River, knew there was a difference," Landers said."

Okay, So I had St. Mary's confused with Suwanee, I'm just speaking from what I know. :dunno:

That's a great link, fucker. Thanks! It disproves everything you claim and supports mine.

US Slave: Florida History Built on Slavery

I know what I posted. And none of it supports you.

You might not be able to hang with Florida blacks but I have.

Oh yeah? Where? What is that shit? Oh yeah..NAACP luncheon or some shit?

I hang with who I want, even if it's black people in the cut, and we BBQ every weekend.

You're a fucking moron.

I'm black so I can hang with blacks anywhere. That includes Florida. I the cut, the hood and any other place you name where blacks associate. You are the one with the problem. That's why you try telling us how you BBQ with blacks like that's supposed to mean something.

Plantation Culture
Land and Labor in Florida History

Plantation Culture: Land and Labor in Florida History

You ain't never been to FL in your life. If you have, it was Orange County and Disneyworld.

Wrong, But where I am from, your warm weather ass would be crying about right now.

He cornered you at the store? Did you look like a girl or something?

I'm not tough or anything like that. I'm not putting up with any shit, though. Nope. Just like Louie, "It's go time, bitch."

LOLOLOL

Now you were skateboarding? You've told this tall tale 20 times now and this is the first time you ever mentioned riding a skateboard. Last time, you were "popping wheelies" on your bicycle...

I know I didn't punch this guy, his head looked like a boulder. I hit him with a skateboard and ran.
LOLOLOLOL

But here you did...?
No, I dropped it and beat his ass, because he left me no choice. Actually it was 1 punch and 1 kick to the jaw to make sure.

I hit him.. fuck you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOh! AAAAAAAAAh!! Maid Marion hit a black guy one time. Therefore he can whup all blacks.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

But here you did...?

I hit him.. fuck you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOh! AAAAAAAAAh!! Maid Marion hit a black guy one time. Therefore he can whup all blacks.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
From all the twists and turns in the story he actually hit a Black marine with a superman punch while dressed as a 15 year old girl riding a skateboard. :laugh:

Here he is practicing back when he was 15.

Last edited:
This is what we are supposed to be doing:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

From your own link and in your face, dumbass:

"Sure, they worked the fields, and yes, they were mammies, too. But they were also warriors and talented artisans who played vital roles in shaping Florida history. They could earn money and buy their own freedom. Slaves helped build cities,"

White people worked the fields, too. Your racist ass knows nothing about Florida, boy.

You could not hang with FL black people. Maybe the derpest of derp ones..in an institution, but that's about it.

This one right here is what I'm talking about:

"The enslaved people who crossed the international border, across the St. Marys River, knew there was a difference," Landers said."

Okay, So I had St. Mary's confused with Suwanee, I'm just speaking from what I know. :dunno:

That's a great link, fucker. Thanks! It disproves everything you claim and supports mine.

US Slave: Florida History Built on Slavery

I know what I posted. And none of it supports you.

You might not be able to hang with Florida blacks but I have.

Oh yeah? Where? What is that shit? Oh yeah..NAACP luncheon or some shit?

I hang with who I want, even if it's black people in the cut, and we BBQ every weekend.

You're a fucking moron.

I'm black so I can hang with blacks anywhere. That includes Florida. I the cut, the hood and any other place you name where blacks associate. You are the one with the problem. That's why you try telling us how you BBQ with blacks like that's supposed to mean something.

Plantation Culture
Land and Labor in Florida History

Plantation Culture: Land and Labor in Florida History

You ain't never been to FL in your life. If you have, it was Orange County and Disneyworld.

Wrong, But where I am from, your warm weather ass would be crying about right now.

Well, ya got that right. :aargh: I don't do cold.

Kinda like what whites here are for always assuming we are blaming whites because we failed, or don't have jobs, or are on welfare, or are not educated when we point out white racism. Only whites make the claim about how much Hispanics hate blacks when we talk about white racism and the coming white minority status.

You mean "some" whites.
And racism comes from blacks too.

Did a white boy pastor make you his alter boy bitch when you were a teenager or something cause your hatred of whites is suspicious.
You seem like some small town boy the way you cling to your racism shit.

If you grew up in the city you'd have white friends and KNOW that not all whites are they way you portray them
White kids largely don’t exist in city living spaces anymore.

Cities are less racially diverse than suburbs now.

Forum List

Back