Why they hate RON PAUL!

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Bush worked for the same people Obama does, just like "Clintong". They are all Rockefeller, Rothschild, Royal...ie AAE Boys.

thats why things don't change, we are only offered 2 sides of the same coin. The evil power elite win every time because they control both sides.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis.

The conflict will produce a synthesis!
We are being Double teamed folks and played for Fools. Just like with Bush And Clinton who are the best of friends, even Bush JR said his Fathers favorite person besides himself, was Bill Clinton.

Carrol%20Quigley.jpg

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

Thats why the establishment is going after Ron Paul, they don't control him, he isn't CFR, or Tri's or Grove or Bones, or RIIA, or Bilderberg... he would break up the AAE 's "Hegelian Dialectic" over the people. Their game over us would break. This is one of the hardest things any American can learn...but its true, and been going on for a long time.

rp_dees.jpg

Ron Paul is fighting against the same power structure our Founding Fathers fought against, but today they have even more evil control freak friends, who want everything for them, and nothing but chains for US...A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush worked for the same people Obama Does, just like Clintong. They are all Rockefeller, Rothschild, Royal...ie AAE Boys.

thats why things don't change, we are only offered 2 sides of the same coin. The evil power elite win every time because they control both sides.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis.

We are being Double teamed folks and played for Fools. Just like with Bush And Clinton who are the best of friends, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORM75G-Jby4]The Best Of Friends - YouTube[/ame] even Bush JR said his Fathers favorite person besides himself, was Bill Clinton.

Carrol%20Quigley.jpg

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

Thats why the establishment is going after Ron Paul, they don't control him, he isn't CFR, or Tri's or Grove or Bones, or RIIA, or Bilderberg... he would break up the AAE "Hegelian dialectic" over the people. Their game over us would break.

rp_dees.jpg

I know it's mean...but Colbert's line was hysterical:

"If you guess his real name, he must spin your straw into gold!"

Sorry.

Bush worked for the same people Obama does, just like "Clintong". They are all Rockefeller, Rothschild, Royal...ie AAE Boys.
Hey Robodon, they banned me from politicalforum again. we need to work together, I predict Ron Paul will not go far, and I think his biggest flaw was entering the rigged circus on the establishment media. can I count on you to work together? I have a plan, details coming soon. I cant even send a private message here, we need a better communication system, our communications are manipulated, and when Ron Paul is in those establishment media debates, you can rest assured they not only add boos and cheers into mixing board as needed, but they also profile and manipulate what kind of people get to sit in the auditorium when they debate - it's like playing cards in a conmans house - total joke, but the vast majority of Americans are awake and on our side, trust me my friend. it's just that many idiots on these boards are paid and funded to spew their garbage, they are basicaly like this:

UinREALlif.jpg

Bush worked for the same people Obama Does, just like Clintong. They are all Rockefeller, Rothschild, Royal...ie AAE Boys.

We are being Double teamed folks and played for Fools. Just like with Bush And Clinton who are the best of friends, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORM75G-Jby4]The Best Of Friends - YouTube[/ame] even Bush JR said his Fathers favorite person besides himself, was Bill Clinton.

Carrol%20Quigley.jpg

Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

Thats why the establishment is going after Ron Paul, they don't control him, he isn't CFR, or Tri's or Grove or Bones, or RIIA, or Bilderberg... he would break up the AAE "Hegelian dialectic" over the people. Their game over us would break.

rp_dees.jpg

I know it's mean...but Colbert's line was hysterical:

"If you guess his real name, he must spin your straw into gold!"

Sorry.

but he also said he supported him...right ;) Colbert said he was truthful, and held honor in the way he never changes. The " Comedian " Colbert, makes jokes, but he also supports Ron Paul

Hey Robodon, they banned me from politicalforum again. we need to work together, I predict Ron Paul will not go far, and I think his biggest flaw was entering the rigged circus on the establishment media. can I count on you to work together? I have a plan, details coming soon. I cant even send a private message here, we need a better communication system, our communications are manipulated, and when Ron Paul is in those establishment media debates, you can rest assured they not only add boos and cheers into mixing board as needed, but they also profile and manipulate what kind of people get to sit in the auditorium when they debate - it's like playing cards in a conmans house - total joke, but the vast majority of Americans are awake and on our side, trust me my friend. it's just that many idiots on these boards are paid and funded to spew their garbage, they are basicaly like this:

UinREALlif.jpg

I understand what you are saying, PM me, that's fine. I've been fighting this control system for most of my life, the problem is time. But I'm open to good ideas.

I'm on the side of anyone who will fight the control system which most can't come to grasp, the idea is to hard for their minds. Just as you said.

But as we get older, we get thin in our time. I'm sure you understand that. I wish I had more time and energy to do so much more,,,but those who understand can't help but agree.

As some old fart who was great for our claim to a nation under liberty said.

"Duty is ours, the results our God's"

All we can do is try, and being trying to this evil system can only be good ;)

Why they hate RON PAUL!
Ya' don't hate......

You pity them.​

I'm Part American Indian, get out of my nation!
And don't put any faith in 2012, if the government bumps it, it means they plan to use it, just like Gore used 2000 for new tracking systems. He supported the "Beast" Computer system...not making that up. He didn't make the internet as all know, Darpa did.
darpa.1.gif
Which just happens to be in their logo, the eye of Lucifer looking over the world.

You are in a big game...but keep talking, some of us think its funny. But what is coming isn't funny for anyone. This is the world, it isn't a TV show or a football game....vapor.

UinREALlif.jpg

I understand what you are saying, PM me, that's fine. I've been fighting this control system for most of my life, the problem is time. But I'm open to good ideas.

I'm on the side of anyone who will fight the control system which most can't come to grasp, the idea is to hard for their minds. Just as you said.

But as we get older, we get thin in our time. I'm sure you understand that. I wish I had more time and energy to do so much more,,,but those who understand can't help but agree.

Thanks. agree completely, only majority are already awake, as I will explain in my next video. it's the ILLUSIONS that the mass media control. get ready for something very big my friend...

"They" don't.

They just prefer different issues.

They dislike a number of the annoying of his supporters.

I can tell you that it was the Ron Paul supporters that turned me off to Ron Paul in 2008. There were just so many of them that were totally obnoxious.

UinREALlif.jpg

Thanks. agree completely, only majority are already awake, as I will explain in my next video. it's the ILLUSIONS that the mass media control. get ready for something very big my friend...

:) give me your best shot, and God Bless in your push. :)

Well the Ron Paul part I endorse, but that is really an amazing video, thanks for posting it.
I will look into it, but something is strange about this video.

Thanks for posting one of the most confusing video's I've seen for a while.

I will have to investigate..... Thank you!

The game is big, but I also noticed the breaks. ...but thank you all the same...fun stuff...well for a Liberty seeking sicko like me...LOL!

"Red Ronney" didn't get his name for nothing, but it is a horrible thing for the minds of the Americans...who watch TV..and believe it.

INTERESTING....but so are you with your tats, we will be talking. Looking forward, and I have boots too ;)

My warfare is, and has been for years, to get the people to understand that if they do not take care of themselves they will not be taken care of; that if we do not lay the foundation to feed and clothe and shelter ourselves we shall perish with hunger and with cold; we might also suffer in the summer season from the direct rays of the sun upon our naked and unprotected bodies - Brigham Young

"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so" (Journal of Discourses, 10:110).

Forum List

Back