Why there is no such thing as racism against white people

4 'Reverse Racism' Myths That Need To Stop | Huffington Post

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist

Racism requires power and privelege to exist.

People of color do not have any power or privilege in this white dominated society. This is shown by the fact that people of color are FAR more likely to be sentenced to prison while whites get off on plea deals for the same exact crimes.

Sure, there may be a few rich people of color in this country, but even the richest African American in the US still gets racially profiled by police. Even Senator Tim Scott (who is a Republican, by the way) has openly talked about being profiled by police for his skin color. Even President Obama, back when he was a senator, used to see people lock their car doors as he walked by, showing that people of color in all walks of life still face plenty of hate and discrimination.

Because racism requires power and privelege, and since whites are the only racial group with institutional power and privelege in this country, only whites can be racist. Saying that racism against whites exists is like saying 2 plus 2 equals 800. It's just not factually possible.

And don't try to give me any bullshit from the oxford dictionary or webster dictionary about what their definition of racism is. These dictionaries were written by old white men who never experienced racism in their lives, and therefore should not be trusted to provide an accurate, unbiased definition of the word.

then try bigotry against whites, and if you deny that then you are hopelessly stupid. Why do you dumbasses keep trolling out the same stupid discredited propaganda?

I vote for hopelessly stupid.

There is SO much more hatred of white people coming from uneducated minorities than the other way around, it isn't even funny. The hateful things can try to define racism in such a way that they get a free pass, but that sure doesn't change the reality of the attitudes involved.

White people who live in Japan recount a racist experience.
Since Japan is suffering to this day from white imperialism and aggression, any Japanese citizen would be justified in mistrusting a white person, given that whites were the oens who dropped nuclear weapons on two civilian cities.

Can I just be honest and say I don't give a flying fuck about the problems of black people, who in my opinion, are to blame for most of their own problems.

Asian people don't have these problems because they work hard, make good money, and their kids work hard and get good grades in school.

When I went to university, the libraries and computer science labs were always full of Asian students working while the whites, blacks and Hispanics were out on the lawn throwing a frisbee.

If anyone has the right to complain it's Asians, because affirmative action programs actuallly discriminate AGAINST them even more than whites.
I am Asian American myself, and I find your condescension and your "model minority" bullshit EXTREMELY racist and offensive

Japan is suffering? my god what a dumbass
Being under de-facto US military occupation, through the shit ton of US bases in the country, is not a good position to be in

620,000 white people died to preserve the Union, and keep a country that was founded by whites, for whites intact.

In Lincolns own words:

"If I could preserve the union by not freeing a single slave, I would not, and if I have to free all of the slaves to preserve the union, I will".

The same Lincoln also stated:

"I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of blacks into society as the white mans equal".

Slaves being freed was just an incidental event in the process of industrializing the south....they became an outdated source of labor, freed by obsolescence, and then were introduced to their new friend....Jim Crow.

Another "The Civil War was not about slavery"? Sorry, the vice president of the confederacy clearly defined the reasons and slavery was at the top. Slavery was the reason for the war.

I did not say it was not about slavery. I am aware of how the vice president of the Confederacy defined their stance, however he wss not the president of the country, and the Condeferacy lost the war..

Lincoln WAS.the president,

And Lincoln said it was about preserving the Union.

Lincoln was not the one who seceded. That was about slavery. Lincoln wanted to preserve the union, which was broken because of slavery.

You are confusing what I am stating, which is that the war was not fought specifically to "free slaves"...they were not even considered to be human at that time.

The war was about business and economics.

White people who live in Japan recount a racist experience.
Since Japan is suffering to this day from white imperialism and aggression, any Japanese citizen would be justified in mistrusting a white person, given that whites were the oens who dropped nuclear weapons on two civilian cities.

Can I just be honest and say I don't give a flying fuck about the problems of black people, who in my opinion, are to blame for most of their own problems.

Asian people don't have these problems because they work hard, make good money, and their kids work hard and get good grades in school.

When I went to university, the libraries and computer science labs were always full of Asian students working while the whites, blacks and Hispanics were out on the lawn throwing a frisbee.

If anyone has the right to complain it's Asians, because affirmative action programs actuallly discriminate AGAINST them even more than whites.
I am Asian American myself, and I find your condescension and your "model minority" bullshit EXTREMELY racist and offensive

Japan is suffering? my god what a dumbass
Being under de-facto US military occupation, through the shit ton of US bases in the country, is not a good position to be in

They attacked us you fucking dumbass, and rising to the worlds number 2 economy with a top 10 standard of living under such occupation is not suffering.

god what a moron

4 'Reverse Racism' Myths That Need To Stop | Huffington Post

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist

Racism requires power and privelege to exist.

People of color do not have any power or privilege in this white dominated society. This is shown by the fact that people of color are FAR more likely to be sentenced to prison while whites get off on plea deals for the same exact crimes.

Sure, there may be a few rich people of color in this country, but even the richest African American in the US still gets racially profiled by police. Even Senator Tim Scott (who is a Republican, by the way) has openly talked about being profiled by police for his skin color. Even President Obama, back when he was a senator, used to see people lock their car doors as he walked by, showing that people of color in all walks of life still face plenty of hate and discrimination.

Because racism requires power and privelege, and since whites are the only racial group with institutional power and privelege in this country, only whites can be racist. Saying that racism against whites exists is like saying 2 plus 2 equals 800. It's just not factually possible.

And don't try to give me any bullshit from the oxford dictionary or webster dictionary about what their definition of racism is. These dictionaries were written by old white men who never experienced racism in their lives, and therefore should not be trusted to provide an accurate, unbiased definition of the word.

What a ridiculous load of crap

Forum List

Back