Why the Vatican needs to open its archives on Pope Pius XII

You are crazy. The holocaust was a darwinistic mass-murder in industrial dimensions. 1/3 of all Jews were murdered during the holocaust: men, women, children, babies. The Arabs, which are called Palestinians, had in the last 150 years the highest population growth of all people in the world. Never Palestinians were in any situation which is comparable with the holocaust.

I disagree,

¿How?

and by the way, Judea declared war on Germany first.

Jews and Germans were the absolutely same people in Germany. That's why Hitler had to use a marker for his racism.

It was WWII. you know what one does with the dead bodies, bury them deep or burn them. I see the Palestinians as the Canaanites, then Jews, then Christians and then Muslim, so you have all 3, Jews, Muslims and Christians who changed religion due to what empire they were in, and so the Jews killed their own and continue to kill their own, just like they have done for years.

Germans murdered Germans in the holocaust (a German is everyone, who speaks one of the German dialects or languages and Yiddish is a German dialect or language) - that's why I call the holocaust from a German point of view a fratricide and not a genocide. "Palestinians" is another word for "Philistines". The Palestinians are Arabs and not Philistines. Who are today descendants of the Canaanites, who had lived about 3000 and more years ago, is difficult to say. I guess it existed biologically once a melting process between Canaanites and Hebrews. The only difference was religion (Monotheism vs Polytheisms). Your problems with the expressions Jews, Christians and Muslims I'm not able to understand. I know people from all three religions.

We did the same, put Japanese and German in camps.

The USA arrested citizens of the USA, who had German and/or Japanese roots. One of them was so angry, that he left the USA, became a German, and prefered to live in the rest of this what Germany was once.

Judea (jews of the world united) to declare war (financial) on Germany in 1933.

Nothing, what never had happened, is stupid enough not to be used for hate propaganda.

Yes not much left of it was left after we fire bombed it.

Hä?

... the RCC has nothing to hide, but the jews will find anything to get money out of them.

To be an antisemite and to try to be a Catholic excludes each other, infidel. For every Catholic it's inevitable to try to see in Jews nothing else than the own older sisters and brothers.

Last edited:
... the RCC has nothing to hide, but the jews will find anything to get money out of them.

To be an antisemite and to try to be a Catholic excludes each other, infidel. For every Catholic it's inevitable to try to see in Jews nothing else than the own older sisters and brothers.

Give me a break. I do not worship jews and I speak of a world war, not the holocaust, WWII. They are not my older brothers or sisters. Open them up, but I'm sure the Jews will find something wrong with him and ask for money. Why do you think they want them opened. To ask for money.

Give me a break. I do not worship jews and I speak of a world war, not the holocaust, WWII. They are not my older brothers or sisters. Open them up, but I'm sure the Jews will find something wrong with him and ask for money. Why do you think they want them opened. To ask for money.

Why would they ask for money?

Why do you think they have asking for them to be opened?? don't be naive. I gave you a link , but heres another.

Monday’s announcement followed decades of lobbying by Jewish advocates for access to the documentation to help answer the long-standing question of whether Pius did all he could to save lives during World War II.

Pope: Vatican next year to open archives on wartime Pius XII - Religion News Service

Why do you think they have asking for them to be opened?? don't be naive. I gave you a link , but heres another.

Monday’s announcement followed decades of lobbying by Jewish advocates for access to the documentation to help answer the long-standing question of whether Pius did all he could to save lives during World War II.

Pope: Vatican next year to open archives on wartime Pius XII - Religion News Service

Again. You have nothing suggesting that they are after money.

Again. You have nothing suggesting that they are after money.

Why else do they want them opened. For what reason???

I disagree,

¿How?

and by the way, Judea declared war on Germany first.

Jews and Germans were the absolutely same people in Germany. That's why Hitler had to use a marker for his racism.

It was WWII. you know what one does with the dead bodies, bury them deep or burn them. I see the Palestinians as the Canaanites, then Jews, then Christians and then Muslim, so you have all 3, Jews, Muslims and Christians who changed religion due to what empire they were in, and so the Jews killed their own and continue to kill their own, just like they have done for years.

Germans murdered Germans in the holocaust (a German is everyone, who speaks one of the German dialects or languages and Yiddish is a German dialect or language) - that's why I call the holocaust from a German point of view a fratricide and not a genocide. "Palestinians" is another word for "Philistines". The Palestinians are Arabs and not Philistines. Who are today descendants of the Canaanites, who had lived about 3000 and more years ago, is difficult to say. I guess it existed biologically once a melting process between Canaanites and Hebrews. The only difference was religion (Monotheism vs Polytheisms). Your problems with the expressions Jews, Christians and Muslims I'm not able to understand. I know people from all three religions.

The USA arrested citizens of the USA, who had German and/or Japanese roots. One of them was so angry, that he left the USA, became a German, and prefered to live in the rest of this what Germany was once.

Nothing, what never had happened, is stupid enough not to be used for hate propaganda.

Hä?

Give me a break. I do not worship jews and I speak of a world war, not the holocaust, WWII. They are not my older brothers or sisters.

Exactly. You are an antisemite.

Open them up, but I'm sure the Jews will find something wrong with him and ask for money. Why do you think they want them opened. To ask for money.

You do not have an idea about how strange you sound in my ears. And this has not to do with the English language. I do not have any problem to speak with any Jew about any theme. But why should a Catholic discuss about what with an antisemite like you?

Last edited:
¿How?

Hä?

Give me a break. I do not worship jews and I speak of a world war, not the holocaust, WWII. They are not my older brothers or sisters.

Open them up, but I'm sure the Jews will find something wrong with him and ask for money. Why do you think they want them opened. To ask for money.

You do not have an idea about how strange you sound in my ears. And this has not to do with the English language. I do not have any problem to speak with any Jew about any theme. But why should a Catholic discuss about what with an antisemite like you?

I have no interest in listening to your music. LOL

I am so sick of hearing about the holocaust, which is and has been happening in Palestine against the Palestinians since after WWI. Yet we, the US is being silent about it.

You are crazy. The holocaust was a darwinistic mass-murder in industrial dimensions. 1/3 of all Jews were murdered during the holocaust: men, women, children, babies. The Arabs, which are called Palestinians, had in the last 150 years the highest population growth of all people in the world. Never Palestinians were in any situation which is comparable with the holocaust.

Zaanie-----you are challenging the RELIGION of our
dear little penny. You might just as well deny the fact
that "motha' mary" liked to cook ham and grits for
little jesus and the 12 pustules

What you said here is nonsense. What do you really like to say to me?

it ACTUALLY makes more sense than does the post of
penny and your rejection of my comment. I grew up in a very PROTESTANT/CATHOLIC town. Catholics were so INTO IT----that they had portraits of the skinny
pope pius on their living room walls. Conversation on the playground was "WHAT DID YOU GIVE UP FOR LENT" ?? Protestants were so into it that the month of april and may meant little girls in pastel nylon dresses ALL OVER THE PLACE. I did take part in the festivities. -------and interacted with both "sides".
The actual nature of Mary----could result in a playground
brawl. Other than the plaid dresses my mom favored---- I BLENDED. I hear and read but do not talk much

What do you ask me? Nevertheless I guess the answer could be: "He who saves the life of one man saves the world entire."

Last edited:

Hä?

I have no interest in listening to your music. LOL

Aha

It's way overdue that these files are disclosed. Pius XII's behavior during WWII is certainly suspicious, and there are plenty of other stories of Catholic clergy helping the nazis.

There is a show on the History Channel (I think that's the channel) about the nazis, what happened in the years following WWII, and how nazi war criminals were finally apprehended.

One thing that I particularly remember was a show on one of the history channels about the "rat line," by which nazi war criminals were able to escape to South America after hiding out in Europe. More than one were hidden in Catholic institutions. One monsignor or bishop was finally confronted by the mother superior of one institution who forced him to hold her crucifix in his hand and swear to God that he did not harbor war criminals, and, by doing so, she forced him to spill the beans.

Anyway, Pius is long dead, and there is no reason for any secrecy. Millions perished during WWII and the world is entitled to know about what happened

Moreover, this is not the first time in history that the guys who have run the Catholic Church have been found to have engaged in shady dealings. Just yesterday, I watched an awful video on BBC in which women who were imprisoned in the "Magdalene" institutions in Ireland, some for the "sin" of being unmarried and pregnant, some for being rebellious, were interviewed.

Remember that the people who run every religion on earth are just human beings like the rest of us. Before we follow them around and allow them to tell us what is good and what is evil, it's good to know who they are.

Nazi persecution of the Catholic Church in Poland - Wikipedia

Pope Pius XII succeeded Pius XI in March 1939, on the eve of World War II. The new Pope faced the aggressive foreign policy of Nazism, and perceived a threat to Europe and the Church from Soviet Communism, which preached atheism - "each system attacked religion, both denied freedom and the victory of either would be a defeat for the Church", wrote Garlinski. Pius XII lobbied world leaders to avoid war and then sought to negotiate a peace, but was ignored by the belligerents, as Germany and Russia began to treat Catholic Poland as their colony.

____________________--
I agree, lets open it.

I have one BURNING question for our dear penny-----who were the money changers of the temple in Jerusalem and WHY did Jesus chase them out? This is
a quiz-----I would like to find out if your did your catechism homework

Forum List

Back