Why the term African American?

Do white males pay taxes? Taxes that will pay for the stimulus package? If they do and are prohibited from getting a job under the stimulus program then yes, they are discrminated against. You cannot spin it any other way.

well--not honestly anyway

Do white males pay taxes? Taxes that will pay for the stimulus package? If they do and are prohibited from getting a job under the stimulus program then yes, they are discrminated against. You cannot spin it any other way.

You're spinning out of control. The economic stimulus plan hasn't become law yet and you're thinking you've got a law suit based on Reich's comment?

Not too bright, are ya?

What are you talking about?

You're spinning out of control. The economic stimulus plan hasn't become law yet and you're thinking you've got a law suit based on Reich's comment?

Not too bright, are ya?

I love how you add things that aren't there to argue about---look whose not too bright Mr. Strawman.

So do black men, black women, white women, indian men.... No one said that they would be prohibited from getting jobs. Equal opportunity does not mean cut the white man out. It means include the qualified white men along with all the other qualified non-white men and women and they all will have equal opportunity to get the position.

So do black men, black women, white women, indian men.... No one said that they would be prohibited from getting jobs. Equal opportunity does not mean cut the white man out. It means include the qualified white men along with all the other qualified non-white men and women and they all will have equal opportunity to get the position.

Great--no more affirmative action anything ? How fair sounding.

Why are you so upset? How are you personally being discriminated against about anything?

How about the fact that I have a son who maybe told that because he is white male he will be last in line ? He's already aware of what may face him---do you think he needs anymore obstacles placed in his way ?

How about the fact that I have a son who maybe told that because he is white male he will be last in line ? He's already aware of what may face him---do you think he needs anymore obstacles placed in his way ?

Do you think it's okay for my black sons to be last in line?

two BIG ASS POWERFUL PEOPLE !! man you're stretching this. I guess we get to look foreward to a bunch of intentionally ignorant arguments.

OMG! Two big ass powerful people. How many members of congress are there? 5?

Forum List

Back