Why the TEA PARTY movement will end up being a GOOD thing for American Politics.

And if it splits the GOP voters at the next election even better. :tongue:

Why are you afraid of people voting?

Is it that you just don't want any rep. in office regardless of platform or qualifications?

You've just admitted that you are a partisan who puts their party before their country.

It's damn stupid to blindly vote party over qualifications/experience/good ideas...EITHER party.

Who says I'm afraid of people voting? Where did that come from? :confused:

And from what I've seen over the past 30-40 years I have no problem saying I'm partisan. And it's because I love my nation (and my fellow Americans) that I will almost always will vote for the party who will do the most goood for the PEOPLE. :clap2:

Ahhhhhhhh.......

Another proud Libertarian at the polls. Kudos.

The social conservatives are the enigma of the Tea Party movement - How the hell a person can praise limited government involvement in commerce while insisting that the government stop their neighbors from smoking pot or engaging in homosexuality is beyond my comprehension.

Either you want big brother to run everyone's life or you don't.

:clap2:

Exactly why I stopped calling myself a conservative and started calling myself a libertarian. I want government out of my wallet...AND...my bedroom. In my view, that is conservatism, but it's not the way the term is used today.

Today's connotations of 'conservative' and 'liberal' is playing right in to the hands of those who remain in power via misinformation and fear. Remember, Thomas Jefferson was a liberal and Benedict Arnold was a conservative.

Conservatives like the king and wish to remain his loyal subject.

Conservatives wish to conserve the status quo. Liberals prefer to make their own decisions and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences.

Forum List

Back