Why the Syrian conflict is not a civil war

Israeli lobby has gone insane. They want US to kill and maim citizens of any Muslim country that does not send chocolates and flowers to Israel.

LINK

And anyone that deliberately lies to demonise Israel should be sent to prison in solitary for 2 years.

I do not need to demonize Israel. Israeli supporters aka c*** suckers like you are doing a pretty good job of demonizing Israel all by themselves.

LIAR you do it all the time because that is what you have been told to do

It is fairly easy to get a grip at what Israel stands for by looking at its supporters like you. Let me give you some examples. I know it will be a waste of time when dealing with a dishonest douche like you but as a sincere person, I have to try.

a. Israeli supporters support terrorist organizations like Khalistanis

b. Israeli supporters make openly racist comment against black people, Muslim people, Indian people, you name it

c. Israeli supporters sympathize with regimes like China which has killed millions of unarmed Tibetans and continues to oppress them

d. Israeli supporters never speak out against bigotry unless it is directed against Jews

Israeli lobby has gone insane. They want US to kill and maim citizens of any Muslim country that does not send chocolates and flowers to Israel.

LINK

And anyone that deliberately lies to demonise Israel should be sent to prison in solitary for 2 years.

I do not need to demonize Israel. Israeli supporters aka c*** suckers like you are doing a pretty good job of demonizing Israel all by themselves.

It is fairly easy to get a grip at what Israel stands for by looking at its supporters like you. Let me give you some examples. I know it will be a waste of time when dealing with a dishonest douche like you but as a sincere person, I have to try.

b. Israeli supporters make openly racist comment against black people, Muslim people, Indian people, you name it

c. Israeli supporters sympathize with regimes like China which has killed millions of unarmed Tibetans and continues to oppress them

d. Israeli supporters never speak out against bigotry unless it is directed against Jews

These describe you perfectly, you even have your own name for blacks ABD

Syria was on Israel's "to do" list after Iraq, Lebanon gave them a bloody nose, last time they tried to invade

Entire Syrian conflict is creation of Israeli lobby in the US.

Why don't you tell everyone the petty reason of why you hate Israel and thus come up with ridiculous statements?

Who do you think is fomenting the Syrian crisis?

This started off just like the other "Arab Spring" countries. Then it escalated into ISIS joining in. As ISIS said, "Syria is the stepping stone to the new Caliphate."

My, oh my, the biggest c***sucker from India is denying that he demonizes Israel. Has anyone seen this c***sucker come over to this forum and talk about anything else but demonizing Israel. The c***sucker is so biased that he is not even interested in how the Indian workers are treated in other Middle East countries. I wonder if the c***sucker ever writes about the Muslims murdering Hindus in Pakistan and destroying the Hindu temples. I doubt, though, that this Allochtoon even bothers.

LINK

LINK

LINK

Aris must be really getting under the Pipsqueak's skin. Heere is Aris who was born in the Middle East, was raised in the Middle East, still has friends in the Middle East telling her what is going on, and who reads so many different sources to keep herself abreast of the news. In the other corner, we have some old crackpot living on benefits who is in love with a dictator whom he has never met and who stands sentry around the clock waiting to jump on anyone who says anything derogatory about his lover.

This forum and others would be a great training ground for those doctors who are taking their residency to become psychiatrists. They would learn firsthand how crackpots carry on.

LINK

A delegation from the US Peace Council (USPC) has recently returned to the US from a fact finding mission to Syria.

The members spent 6 days meeting with Syrian Government Officials including, President Assad, Union Leaders, Government Opposition Members as well as Civil & Business Leaders, NGO’s, Charities and Universities.

The delegation stated that each member paid their own way and that the Syrian Government allowed them to meet whomever they wanted.

They issued their report and held a press conference Press conference at the UN on 9th August 2016.

Alfred Marder who, is the President of the USPC firstly acknowledged that the US peace and anti-war movement has been in a state of confusion about Syria and that this has caused division within the movement.

Marder went on to say that much of the confusion stems from the US media’s uncritically accepting US government claims about Syria and Assad. He slammed the role of the media as Nefarious!

“There is a familiarity of the government and media narrative which, is used to convince the American people, that the Government has a moral responsibility to intervene.”

He explained that the domestic tactic used by the US government to sway US public opinion, is, to demonise the leader of whatever country the US is targeting.

“Whether it’s Noriega, Hussein, Gaddafi, or Assad, there’s a definite pattern here”

He said the story the US people have been told about President Assad and Syria have been purposefully false.Concerning the reporting he said

“This is not accidental. This is designed to confuse people’s opinions on these Leaders.”

This confusion among the anti war movement effectively neuters their actions and purpose.

The delegates will report back to the many US Anti War affiliations telling the facts of what they found in Syria.

Marder concluded his talk with the hope that the Anti War affiliations can unite and rally the US Anti War Movement to confront their government in order to pressure for policy change in Syria.

One of the main points all members of the Delegation made very strongly was

“That there is no Civil War in Syria!”

Who Benefits from a war?

Can't get aid to those most in need. can't speak to those kidnapped or tortured. can't get to many areas to talk to the people suffering the most under assad's bombing and chemical attacks.............

It is more than a civil war, but it started as peaceful protests by the people. It had been coming for decades.
Assad is waging war on the majority of the the population and backed by Iran to decimate the sunnis, christians, etc.

Like so much in the middle east.........it's complicated.

Nothing black and white about it, just millions of shades of grey.

The old hag puts in her two cents. ISIS and al-Qaeda.

Aris must be really getting under the Pipsqueak's skin. Here is Aris who was born in the Middle East, was raised in the Middle East, still has friends in the Middle East telling her what is going on, and who reads so many different sources to keep herself abreast of the news. In the other corner, we have some old crackpot living on benefits who is in love with a dictator whom he has never met and who stands sentry around the clock waiting to jump on anyone who says anything derogatory about his lover.

This forum and others would be a great training ground for those doctors who are taking their residency to become psychiatrists. They would learn firsthand how crackpots carry on.

Aris must be really getting under the Pipsqueak's skin. Heere is Aris who was born in the Middle East, was raised in the Middle East, still has friends in the Middle East telling her what is going on, and who reads so many different sources to keep herself abreast of the news. In the other corner, we have some old crackpot living on benefits who is in love with a dictator whom he has never met and who stands sentry around the clock waiting to jump on anyone who says anything derogatory about his lover.

LINK

A delegation from the US Peace Council (USPC) has recently returned to the US from a fact finding mission to Syria.

The members spent 6 days meeting with Syrian Government Officials including, President Assad, Union Leaders, Government Opposition Members as well as Civil & Business Leaders, NGO’s, Charities and Universities.

The delegation stated that each member paid their own way and that the Syrian Government allowed them to meet whomever they wanted.

They issued their report and held a press conference Press conference at the UN on 9th August 2016.

Alfred Marder who, is the President of the USPC firstly acknowledged that the US peace and anti-war movement has been in a state of confusion about Syria and that this has caused division within the movement.

Marder went on to say that much of the confusion stems from the US media’s uncritically accepting US government claims about Syria and Assad. He slammed the role of the media as Nefarious!

“There is a familiarity of the government and media narrative which, is used to convince the American people, that the Government has a moral responsibility to intervene.”

He explained that the domestic tactic used by the US government to sway US public opinion, is, to demonise the leader of whatever country the US is targeting.

“Whether it’s Noriega, Hussein, Gaddafi, or Assad, there’s a definite pattern here”

He said the story the US people have been told about President Assad and Syria have been purposefully false.Concerning the reporting he said

“This is not accidental. This is designed to confuse people’s opinions on these Leaders.”

This confusion among the anti war movement effectively neuters their actions and purpose.

The delegates will report back to the many US Anti War affiliations telling the facts of what they found in Syria.

Marder concluded his talk with the hope that the Anti War affiliations can unite and rally the US Anti War Movement to confront their government in order to pressure for policy change in Syria.

One of the main points all members of the Delegation made very strongly was

“That there is no Civil War in Syria!”

Who Benefits from a war?

Can't get aid to those most in need. can't speak to those kidnapped or tortured. can't get to many areas to talk to the people suffering the most under assad's bombing and chemical attacks.............

It is more than a civil war, but it started as peaceful protests by the people. It had been coming for decades.
Assad is waging war on the majority of the the population and backed by Iran to decimate the sunnis, christians, etc.

Like so much in the middle east.........it's complicated.

Nothing black and white about it, just millions of shades of grey.

The old hag puts in her two cents. ISIS and al-Qaeda.

Aris must be really getting under the Pipsqueak's skin. Here is Aris who was born in the Middle East, was raised in the Middle East, still has friends in the Middle East telling her what is going on, and who reads so many different sources to keep herself abreast of the news. In the other corner, we have some old crackpot living on benefits who is in love with a dictator whom he has never met and who stands sentry around the clock waiting to jump on anyone who says anything derogatory about his lover.

Probably born in Osama´s cave, isis2shit came soon in touch with how western foreign policies work. There is, for example, the Saud dynasty, that knows no women rights, human rights in general, democracy and freedom but therefore drowns its own people in drugs and funds global terrorism. This same Saud dynasty has not yet been questioned by the US, the king does not need to go. Instead, US arms are being sold to that scum and its a major ally. On the other hand we have a democratically elected Syrian President, Dr. Bashar Assad, who the West says must go. He doesn´t.

Where were you born -- in some pig pen? The shit here is you Little Man, not Aris. I think the people here are smart enough to pick up that Aris certainly knows much more than you do about what is going on in the Middle East. Plus she is certainly a much smarter, more mature person than you are. You sound like some kid living in your parents' basement.

Where were you born -- in some pig pen? The shit here is you Little Man, not Aris. I think the people here are smart enough to pick up that Aris certainly knows much more than you do about what is going on in the Middle East. Plus she is certainly a much smarter, more mature person than you are. You sound like some kid living in your parents' basement.

There are a lot of smart passionate people out there, but if anything I hope I bring a different perceptive based on experience and knowledge.
I have as much or more personal reason to hate terrorism and violence from the middle east and africa than most americans. I've lost far too many. Hate does not help, except to eat away at you from the inside. I'm reminded of the pain everyday, I can't escape it ever. I worked half my life to try and change things, probably will till the day I die.
Anger and hate is not the solutions, understanding is.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle. ~ Art of War

Most seem to know neither and get too emotional to think clearly

American's tend to think mass force is the answer, if used right it can be, but you have to know when to use and how most to use the right amount of force and how t get the enemy to defeat itself for the most part.

All the middle east nor all muslims are not the enemy, and if you can't recognize who your enemy really is you are already lost. You can't fight a third of the world.

You can't win if you are afraid to engage and determined to commit and sure of victory. You are just banging your head on a very hard thick wall.

Emotions are more harmful than helpful. Ignorance deadly to you.

Learn why they see the US and west as the great satan. Learn where the west went wrong in history. Learn why they fell justification in their actions.
This did not begin in 9/11, the 90's, the 60's, the 40's, the 7th century or even the 4th century.

Most make themselves angry without bearing any scars themselves. They get emotion listening to the news but have no first hand knowledge or experience.

Smart and knowledgeable are not the same. I'd hope more learn to value knowledge and calm rational thinking.

Walk a mile in another's shoes. Try looking at things from their perspective. Look before leaping

How ever you want to say it, don't act without using your head first. Don't let emotions control you

Instead of hating those who are different, get to know them, really know them on an individual and group level.

This is just common sense

I'm not the bumper sticker type but if that is what is takes I will use standard quotes from others.

"The Delphic oricle said I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing" ~Socrates

Begin there and seek to learn

LINK

Maybe because these nations and peoples make sucking off other nations and peoples an art form.

There are a lot of smart passionate people out there, but if anything I hope I bring a different perceptive based on experience and knowledge.
I have as much or more personal reason to hate terrorism and violence from the middle east and africa than most americans. I've lost far too many. Hate does not help, except to eat away at you from the inside. I'm reminded of the pain everyday, I can't escape it ever. I worked half my life to try and change things, probably will till the day I die.
Anger and hate is not the solutions, understanding is.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle. ~ Art of War

Most seem to know neither and get too emotional to think clearly

American's tend to think mass force is the answer, if used right it can be, but you have to know when to use and how most to use the right amount of force and how t get the enemy to defeat itself for the most part.

All the middle east nor all muslims are not the enemy, and if you can't recognize who your enemy really is you are already lost. You can't fight a third of the world.

You can't win if you are afraid to engage and determined to commit and sure of victory. You are just banging your head on a very hard thick wall.

Emotions are more harmful than helpful. Ignorance deadly to you.

Learn why they see the US and west as the great satan. Learn where the west went wrong in history. Learn why they fell justification in their actions.
This did not begin in 9/11, the 90's, the 60's, the 40's, the 7th century or even the 4th century.

Most make themselves angry without bearing any scars themselves. They get emotion listening to the news but have no first hand knowledge or experience.

Smart and knowledgeable are not the same. I'd hope more learn to value knowledge and calm rational thinking.

Walk a mile in another's shoes. Try looking at things from their perspective. Look before leaping

How ever you want to say it, don't act without using your head first. Don't let emotions control you

Instead of hating those who are different, get to know them, really know them on an individual and group level.

This is just common sense

I'm not the bumper sticker type but if that is what is takes I will use standard quotes from others.

"The Delphic oricle said I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing" ~Socrates

Begin there and seek to learn

Yes, Aris, you have been through a lot and are still suffering from it. However, some mentally ill jackass thought your post was funny. I suspect I know who it is -- the one who another poster said has his head so far up Assad's rear end that he can see Assad's tonsils. Now I thought that one was funny.

Forum List

Back