Why the sudden preoccupation with Crowd control?

matty

SUMbodyweedemOUT
Jun 17, 2008
Run away the ray-gun is coming : We test US army's new secret weapon | Mail Online

For people like Brian, who dismiss the possibility of a creeping, scheming militarization...

How do you explain 9/11 leading eventually to things like this preoccupation with innovation in crowd control, via pain? The British have a fetish with it, too.

Um, do we expect terrorists en masse?, Really? Like 9/11, aren't these things usually pulled off by small numbers, I don't mean the people working from behind the scenes in the whole organization, I mean the eventual group who actually does the deed.

~Also, you can witness yourself the militarization of our police forces. Saw some footage of NY cops pulling crowd control who weren't required to even wear any identifying markings whatsoever and weren't, they were dressed in all black, wouldn't answer when asked who they were, wouldn't give a name.--Not mentioning the fact some cities are receiving these kinds of weapons in donation from the Fed, I think? And more'r ordering them up.

It was Alex Jones stuff but I don't give a shit about his credence, seeing that was disturbing, he doesn't even matter to the issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back