Do you support trump after his sexist comments?

• I supported him but after the comments I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.
Queers are disgusted by pussy...
There always has to be at least one homophobic comment.

As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.
Queers are disgusted by pussy...
There always has to be at least one homophobic comment.
Homoaccurate is not homophobic.

It's because you are young..............and therefore, dumb. And besides, Democraps took civics out of basic primary education years ago, so you don't even have a base to begin to start from.
The young and dumb argument is invalid. Millennials are becoming very educated in politics and are more open minded to reject the BS. And when did I ever state I was a a democrat? Seems like a typical argument from someone who has nothing else to say.

I never accused you of being a Democrat..........just still somewhat dumb. Keep staying interested in politics, btw.

Forum List

Back