Do you support trump after his sexist comments?

• I supported him but after the comments I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vote for Hillary. She hates Catholics, needy latinos, Christians and any black person who disagrees with her. Half of America are deplorable. Feel better now? Mean old Trump said he liked pussy.
Trump has alienated, blacks, latinos, Muslims, asians,LBGT, women, youth and who knows who else. That is exactly why he has no path, no way, to 270 electoral votes
Then ewe have no reason to fret.
I dont
Your fear is refreshing.....

As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.

Hillary Clinton is not a decent human being.

I suggest you independently study civics and the documents that form the foundation of the United States, as well as the history from 1950 to the present.

Anyone familiar with the period and honest with themselves could not possibly favor Hillary Clinton.

True but why on Earth anyone favor Trump?

He's Hillary with smaller hands and penis...

As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.

I suggest you independently study civics and the documents that form the foundation of the United States, as well as the history from 1950 to the present.

Anyone familiar with the period and honest with themselves could not possibly favor Hillary Clinton.

He's Hillary with smaller hands and penis...
So you like the GOP'ers?

Sudden disgust? Once again the radical left plays Alinsky while real Wikiilinks stuff continues to push Hillary into obscurity.
What exactly does "plays Alinsky" mean? Do you have a clue
Nothing you could understand....just as liberals desired.....
Thanks for confirming that you aint got a clue as to what you are talking about. Just throw out meaningless words and pretend you know something

Would it do any good to type it again? Look around the board.

Sudden disgust? Once again the radical left plays Alinsky while real Wikiilinks stuff continues to push Hillary into obscurity.
Thanks for confirming that you aint got a clue as to what you are talking about. Just throw out meaningless words and pretend you know something
I am encouraged you admit your fucking clueless.....that the first step....

Things like stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in furnishings from the White House when Hillary and Bill left the White House are a demonstration of their contempt for the taxpayer. It was not their stuff to take. That is why they had to return or pay for everything they stole.

That is corruption.

Lol. It is crazy that they did that. And then they have the nerve to call others trailer park trash while they steal the White House silverware? :lol: If they didn't have rich mommies and daddies starting them out in life, they would be your run of the mill cons.

I am encouraged you admit your fucking clueless.....that the first step....
I believe I asked you to to explain a post, which you couldn't. Now who is clueless, chump?

And Trump hasn't been paying taxes AND has been paying politicians to make sure he doesn't have to pay taxes.

Lol, don't go there.

When I prove that Trump engaged in croynism, his tools respond "Then who better than him to fix the system?" :cuckoo:

But say Hillary did such a thing, and they don't say she's the best to fix the system.

I think some Trump supporters would support him even if he were Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot put together with a gay fairy.

The President should not be fleecing the taxpayer and lining their pockets through corruption.

Hillary has proven for over 40 years of corruption that she should not be POTUS. It will only increase her corruption.

And Trump hasn't been paying taxes AND has been paying politicians to make sure he doesn't have to pay taxes.

You clearly do not understand federal tax code. Trump's accountants followed the tax code. I haven't heard of anyone being criticized for following the code before this election campaign.

Warren Buffett complained that on a percentage basis, he pays less in taxes than his secretary. No one slammed Warren Buffett for following the tax code. It is an option for him to simply pay more taxes if he feels he isn't paying enough in taxes. He chose to follow the tax code.

Again, I didn't say he didn't follow the tax code. However he was paying politicians, the very politicians who made it easy for him not to pay taxes. Some would call that corruption.

No one slams Warren Buffett because he's not running for president, not running to be one of the people who won't change the tax code when they could. Do you get that point? If Buffett became a candidate, he probably would get hammered for that. But he's not.

he's a nationalist. the pig libs are globalists. that's why
Trump is not a nationalist, he is Trump and he supports anything that will get him elected.

and Clinton doesn't eh??
NO ONE has changed positions and opinions as much as Donald

Even on changing positions, sometimes he thinks he has changed positions, sometimes he hasn't, depending on what side of the bed he got out of.

The President should not be fleecing the taxpayer and lining their pockets through corruption.

Hillary has proven for over 40 years of corruption that she should not be POTUS. It will only increase her corruption.

When are you going to realize that taking law ensured deductions is perfectly legal. You are harping on things that make no sense.

It's because you are young..............and therefore, dumb. And besides, Democraps took civics out of basic primary education years ago, so you don't even have a base to begin to start from.
The young and dumb argument is invalid. Millennials are becoming very educated in politics and are more open minded to reject the BS. And when did I ever state I was a a democrat? Seems like a typical argument from someone who has nothing else to say.

In no way am I saying Hillary Clinton is a great or even a decent one at that. BUT with that being said I do think she is more qualified to somewhat run the country without it going to complete shambles. Versus the other candidate who can't even control what comes out of his mouth for two seconds. If we're going to decide character I'd say Donald Trump isn't a decent human being either so I mean the argument could go for both candidates.

Queers are disgusted by pussy...

Because you fascist liberals are losing....
Losing because a percentage of people in America such as yourself, has the same twisted ideals as Trump.

Forum List

Back