Do you support trump after his sexist comments?

• I supported him but after the comments I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nicoleforall

Rookie
Oct 14, 2016
As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.

The President should not be fleecing the taxpayer and lining their pockets through corruption.

Hillary has proven for over 40 years of corruption that she should not be POTUS. It will only increase her corruption.

Things like stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in furnishings from the White House when Hillary and Bill left the White House are a demonstration of their contempt for the taxpayer. It was not their stuff to take. That is why they had to return or pay for everything they stole.

That is corruption.

The President should not be fleecing the taxpayer and lining their pockets through corruption.

Hillary has proven for over 40 years of corruption that she should not be POTUS. It will only increase her corruption.

And Trump hasn't been paying taxes AND has been paying politicians to make sure he doesn't have to pay taxes.

As a young citizen of the United States I cannot seem to fathom or comprehend the support for the Republican nominee Donald Trump. America will basically have to choose between the lesser of two evils, but I would think if one was a somewhat decent human being the obvious choice would be Hillary Clinton.

Since the beginning of his campaign for presidency Trump has made COUNTLESS controversial remarks that do not fall short of being racist, islamophobic, and sexist. From insulting the African-American and Hispanic community to an entire religion, Trump has shown his true colors from the beginning, and yet his supporters still have not been shaken. If anything, his support has grown even bigger.

Just this month, an audio tape was released that featured Trump and Billy Bush of Entertainment tonight. Trump is heard demeaning women and some of his remarks would even classify as borderline sexual predator. After this tape came out many people were disgusted and outraged, rightfully so. Republicans who adored this man now turned against him for the blatant sexism. What he said was awful, as a women myself I felt incredibly angered by his comments, but I do find the sudden outrage interesting and confusing.

After a year of hearing this man speak pure hatred towards African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, his comments that were said roughly 10 years ago were enough to cause this much outrage? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see many are realizing that he is an awful human, but why did it take so long? Was it because white america had finally been affected by this mans comments? I imagine those who supported him have mothers, sisters, daughters, and aunts, and these comments were demeaning towards them which triggered these men (and women) to turn against him? These same people were trying their absolute hardest to justify everything that came out of Trump's mouth but where is the justification now? Why are you not trying to justify his comments now? Is it because when he discussed Muslims, hispanics, and African Americans it had nothing to do with you? I'm asking for a serious answer because I can't seem to understand it.
Because you fascist liberals are losing....

i don't think i've gone a day in my life without using such filthy language, so i don't even care about any of it. trump even apologize and i think it stupid of him to do that, he should have just told the hildabeast to go do certain things with a stick. and what about the timing of the tape release, anyways? does it earn some kind of points, really? so let's all spend a month watching creeps and perverts in the news media mind-F each other with trump tapes, that is the best the american people can do? so, no, we're just not doing that, but we are going to build a wall.

It's because you are young..............and therefore, dumb. And besides, Democraps took civics out of basic primary education years ago, so you don't even have a base to begin to start from.

And Trump hasn't been paying taxes AND has been paying politicians to make sure he doesn't have to pay taxes.

Lol, don't go there.

When I prove that Trump engaged in croynism, his tools respond "Then who better than him to fix the system?" :cuckoo:

You clearly do not understand federal tax code. Trump's accountants followed the tax code. I haven't heard of anyone being criticized for following the code before this election campaign.

Warren Buffett complained that on a percentage basis, he pays less in taxes than his secretary. No one slammed Warren Buffett for following the tax code. It is an option for him to simply pay more taxes if he feels he isn't paying enough in taxes. He chose to follow the tax code.

Hillary Clinton is not a decent human being.

I suggest you independently study civics and the documents that form the foundation of the United States, as well as the history from 1950 to the present.

Anyone familiar with the period and honest with themselves could not possibly favor Hillary Clinton.

Because you fascist liberals are losing....
Losing? you must be kidding, right now Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes. If I am wrong, show me

Vote for Hillary. She hates Catholics, needy latinos, Christians and any black person who disagrees with her. Half of America are deplorable. Feel better now? Mean old Trump said he liked pussy.

Vote for Hillary. She hates Catholics, needy latinos, Christians and any black person who disagrees with her. Half of America are deplorable. Feel better now? Mean old Trump said he liked pussy.
Trump has alienated, blacks, latinos, Muslims, asians,LBGT, women, youth and who knows who else. That is exactly why he has no path, no way, to 270 electoral votes

Trump has alienated, blacks, latinos, Muslims, asians,LBGT, women, youth and who knows who else. That is exactly why he has no path, no way, to 270 electoral votes
Then ewe have no reason to fret.

Then ewe have no reason to fret.
I dont

Sudden disgust? Once again the radical left plays Alinsky while real Wikiilinks stuff continues to push Hillary into obscurity.

Forum List

Back