Why the Sanders style so called single payer will not work

IMG_0498.JPG

Sanders is an idiot. How he ever got enough people to vote for his as a Senator, is one of God's great mysteries.

His Presidential run as well.

Articles: A Single-Payer System Won't Work. Period.

of the looney left wing whackos will lie like a rug about it.
End the drug war to pay for health care, right wingers.
The racist garden gnome's pet project. Bringing back the drug war.
Increase government spending, lower taxes for the rich, micromanage our tax code for his benefit, and cut social spending on the poor; Just right wing fantasy when they claim they are for personal responsibility and limited government.

Universal HC works in every major industrial country in the world. So YOU'RE the liar..
And guess what, they never want to repeal it.

Go suck wind. It does not work in every country, and not to extent you and other left wing lying scum are tying to sell to the US public.
Links, or it is just right wing, emotional fallacy.

Universal HC works in every major industrial country in the world. So YOU'RE the liar..

Go suck wind. It does not work in every country, and not to extent you and other left wing lying scum are tying to sell to the US public.

Please feel free to tell me just how good health care is in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, etc.

Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home

Not to say anything about the universal care taking the parents to court when they wanted to utilize health care elsewhere. FORCING them to remain in-country.

And no doubt thousands of other such examples of the tyranny of universal health care.

Please feel free to tell me just how good health care is in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, etc.
I love the way rightard dumb fucks have to compare the US to third world countries to feel good about their own nation.

Not to say anything about the universal care taking the parents to court when they wanted to utilize health care elsewhere. FORCING them to remain in-country.

And no doubt thousands of other such examples of the tyranny of universal health care.

Do you know an insurance company in the U.S. would say enough is enough and quit paying claims on poor Charlie sooner or later.

Do you know an insurance company in the U.S. would say enough is enough and quit paying claims on poor Charlie sooner or later.
You do realize that no insurance company in the world will force a client to remain in a country or accept their ruling on allowing them to seek medical opinions and help elsewhere, right?

This is the power of a government and this is what happens when you allow the government to stand in for you and decide the medical care you and your loved ones are entitled too.

I can leave any insurance company I want and I don't have to go to court to do so.

How do they get to fire their government who was forcing them to stay and give up hope on their child?

You do realize that no insurance company in the world will force a client to remain in a country or accept their ruling on allowing them to seek medical opinions and help elsewhere, right?

This is the power of a government and this is what happens when you allow the government to stand in for you and decide the medical care you and your loved ones are entitled too.

I can leave any insurance company I want and I don't have to go to court to do so.

How do they get to fire their government who was forcing them to stay and give up hope on their child?

Did the doctor that went over from here tell them there was a 10% chance and a longshot at that if they brought him over here?

I do have to say though I am not for complete single payer.

Did the doctor that went over from here tell them there was a 10% chance and a longshot at that if they brought him over here?
That is a deflection from the discussion. We are not talking about the chances that the baby had of survival, but the fact that the government was able to force the parents into remaining in-country. The fact that they forced the parents into a legal battle that may have ultimately cost the child any chance of medical aid isn't even the most ho9rrible aspect. Its the fact that the government stepped in and made the choice for them.

This is what it means to have the government in charge of your health care. They know whats best, not you. It is why this needs to be fought to the very bitter end.

Or Israel.

Forum List

Back