why the right will lose the next election

Did you vote for Harry Reid when you lived in Nevada?
The mentally incompetent are generally barred from voting.

The one time they let her try, she ended up marking all over the voting machine with her crayons and then throwing a fit when Barney the Dinosaur wasn't an option. The only thing that made her stop crying was the "I Voted" sticker they gave her.

If Romney can keep this campaign about the future and jobs for the middle class, he will win.

If Obama can get away with a class warfare argument to the hilt, he will win.

But is either best for America? I will vote for Romney because he is better than Obama.

If Romney can keep this campaign about the future and jobs for the middle class, he will win.

But is either best for America? I will vote for Romney because he is better than Obama.

See, we agree on something. Romney is not the best representative of everything I agree with... but right now, I see him as the best on offer - and I am realistic and unselfish enough to know that it's not all about me - it is about what is best for the country.

But... you are welcome to keep trying to throw me out of a party I don't belong to.

See, we agree on something. Romney is not the best representative of everything I agree with... but right now, I see him as the best on offer - and I am realistic and unselfish enough to know that it's not all about me - it is about what is best for the country. But... you are welcome to keep trying to throw me out of a party I don't belong to.

When you are talking and acting reasonably and realistically, I am glad you are voting GOP.

Forum List

Back