Why the right is so really so afraid of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Why the right is really so afraid of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
I'm hiring a new editor soon

AOC is a very smart woman, as she proves last week on the view, and is the embodiment
of Republicans three weakest demographics of voters-- women, minorities and young people.

By the way, for the record I can't stand the view and wouldn't watch it any more than I would Meet the Press with Chuck Todd or any show on CNN.....or David Letterman-wannabe-Stephen Colbert....he's the worst.

Last edited:

AOC is a very smart woman, as she proves last week on the view, and is the embodiment
of Republicans three weakest demographics of voters-- women, minorities and young people.

By the way, for the record I can't stand the view and wouldn't watch it any more than I would Meet the Press with Chuck Todd or any show on CNN.

She auditioned for the part...she couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

She auditioned for the part...she couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
But you'd love to get a glimpse of her predator-mouth pussy wouldn't you ?
Predator-68403.gif

Predator-68403.gif

She has those "Why yes, I do anal and with great gusto...but we still have to use a condom as I might come down with a butthole baby".......laugh if ya want but she really is that fucking stupid. Had it not been for the Young Turks money and her audition abilities? She would have ended up giving lap dances at some LGTBQRSTUV bar in Queens.

Predator-68403.gif

She has those "Why yes, I do anal and with great gusto...but we still have to use a condom as I might come down with a butthole baby".......laugh if ya want but she really is that fucking stupid. Had it not been for the Young Turks money and her audition abilities? She would have ended up giving lap dances at some LGTBQRSTUV bar in Queens.

She didnt even really know what she was going to audition for her brother answered the justice Democrats casting call

se4tw1qawni41.jpg

By the way, for the record I can't stand the view and wouldn't watch it any more than I would Meet the Press with Chuck Todd or any show on CNN.....or David Letterman-wannabe-Stephen Colbert....he's the worst.

AOC should not be in government.

Republicans are not afraid of AOC. The reason Republicans give her an inordinate amount of attention by ripping on her stupidity all the time isn't because they are afraid of her, it is obviously because they are trying to make her the face of the Democratic party.

The Republicans want her idiotic moonbattery in the public eye as much as possible because she reflects so poorly on the Democratic party.

AOC should not be in government.

Wrong color?

I do not think that the right is "afraid" of her.

I think that the right is astonished (and envious) that such a mediocre individual like her could (a) get elected to Congress, (b) get massive publicity from the media, and (c) scare the [deleted by poster] out of the Speaker of the House.

As the saying goes, "Only in America."

Usually mediocre congresspeople are a bit more quiet. Except for the ones we already know of. She has the gift of speech, but not the knowledge. If she last a couple of decades the knowledge gained from osmosis and the corruption garnered will be set in and she will be like a communist version of Biden.

This thread is hilarious, all the republicans are denying being afraid but you can see the fear in their posts.

This thread is hilarious, all the republicans are denying being afraid but you can see the fear in their posts.
The AOC phenomenon is a lot like TDS.
When just the mention of your name triggers that many people,
that is power. She is 100 times more powerful than Speaker Pelosi.
I even made some memes just for her fans.

3lsi50.jpg

View attachment 308613
When she is fully empowered one day, you may not like the result. You can not get 5000 percent of goods and services from a dollar out of 100 per cent of a dollar no matter how you try. People are weary of paying more and more. And frankly, there is a lot of corruption in most programs that are government run and authorized. From the military to social programs. And we keep adding to it.

View attachment 308613
When she is fully empowered one day, you may not like the result. You can not get 5000 percent of goods and services from a dollar out of 100 per cent of a dollar no matter how you try. People are weary of paying more and more. And frankly, there is a lot of corruption in most programs that are government run and authorized. From the military to social programs. And we keep adding to it.
Meh. She'll just mark up the chart with a sharpie and the tRumplings will believe it.

She was on the view auditioning so when she loses her House Seat to redirecting she can have a job being the prettiest hag on that show...

Forum List

Back