Why the right hates liberals

Bullshit, Obama has not wasted any of our tax payer dollars, you don't even know where every cent of your taxpayer dollars even go to. Obama is not worse than Bush.

You're kidding me right? There is absolutely NO way anyone can deny that Obama has spent more money than Bush did. He's spent more than every President before him combined, in 18 months. It's one thing to try to spin it and say the spending was necessary, its another thing entirely to deny the spending even occured. I suppose you also deny the holocaust occured?

Post some facts and figures, I don't believe a word you say.

This doesn't go back past 1996, buty then again it doesn't count Obama's proposals past 2011 either.

United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

I really don't have a problem with liberals but 'liberals' like you are not liberals at all. You are really bent on control and removing the rights of other people under the guise of 'compassion'. That makes what you think an unliberal way of thinking because the minute government violates the freedom of any one person or assumes rights not given to it in the constitution then it is an unliberal government.

A liberal is someone who believes in freedom above all else. This allows human beings to be what they want and do what they want even when that behavior is not in compliance with the wishes of others. You are not a liberal!

O'Reilly isn't smart enough to see the irony in his label. The founders of this country specifically gave us a secular government, and the history of this country is a history of great progressive movements, supporting great progressive ideals, and succeeding in making those ideals a reality. The NATION is a secular progressive nation.

So how come the Left has to totally lie about their agenda before elections? Huh?

Why did Obama pretend to be a Fiscal Conservative? Huh?

I'm not understanding how it is if Progressivism is so fucking cool and good for us, why are you always lying about your real agenda?

After 8 years of Bush's bullshit the right shouldn't even begin to talk anything about being fiscally conservatives, they fucked the economy up, Clinton left the office with a budget surplus, Bush left the economy in a fucked up deficit, I don't need Republicans to run our economy. Its funny how you asshats on the right think all of the money from rising taxes is going to go to people who don't deserve it, do you even truly know where your tax money goes to? Your tax dollars went to a senseless war in Iraq but you don't complain about that, money blown on a country that will forever be unstable and you all supported throwing away the tax dollars of the country there, but you all bitch and complain about money that goes to few lazy ass people in OUR country, nice to know you all care more about Iraqis than poor Americans.

I don't remember a time under bush when we had close to 18% unemployment. You keep saying that he messed up the econonomy but we had the shallowest recession in history and that was after 911.

[No, he didn't.

Barack Obama's Iraq war speech 2002:

Good afternoon. Let me begin by saying that although this has been billed as an anti-war rally, I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances.

The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in history, and yet it was only through the crucible of the sword, the sacrifice of multitudes, that we could begin to perfect this union, and drive the scourge of slavery from our soil. I don’t oppose all wars.

My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton’s army. He saw the dead and dying across the fields of Europe; he heard the stories of fellow troops who first entered Auschwitz and Treblinka. He fought in the name of a larger freedom, part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil, and he did not fight in vain.

I don’t oppose all wars.

After September 11th, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this Administration’s pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such a tragedy from happening again.

I don’t oppose all wars. And I know that in this crowd today, there is no shortage of patriots, or of patriotism. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other arm-chair, weekend warriors in this Administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That’s what I’m opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity.

He’s a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda.

I am not opposed to all wars. I’m opposed to dumb wars.

So for those of us who seek a more just and secure world for our children, let us send a clear message to the president today. You want a fight, President Bush? Let’s finish the fight with Bin Laden and al-Qaeda, through effective, coordinated intelligence, and a shutting down of the financial networks that support terrorism, and a homeland security program that involves more than color-coded warnings.

You want a fight, President Bush? Let’s fight to make sure that the UN inspectors can do their work, and that we vigorously enforce a non-proliferation treaty, and that former enemies and current allies like Russia safeguard and ultimately eliminate their stores of nuclear material, and that nations like Pakistan and India never use the terrible weapons already in their possession, and that the arms merchants in our own country stop feeding the countless wars that rage across the globe.

You want a fight, President Bush? Let’s fight to make sure our so-called allies in the Middle East, the Saudis and the Egyptians, stop oppressing their own people, and suppressing dissent, and tolerating corruption and inequality, and mismanaging their economies so that their youth grow up without education, without prospects, without hope, the ready recruits of terrorist cells.

You want a fight, President Bush? Let’s fight to wean ourselves off Middle East oil, through an energy policy that doesn’t simply serve the interests of Exxon and Mobil.

Those are the battles that we need to fight. Those are the battles that we willingly join. The battles against ignorance and intolerance, corruption and greed, poverty and despair.

The consequences of war are dire, the sacrifices immeasurable. We may have occasion in our lifetime to once again rise up in defense of our freedom, and pay the wages of war. But we ought not — we will not — travel down that hellish path blindly. Nor should we allow those who would march off and pay the ultimate sacrifice, who would prove the full measure of devotion with their blood, to make such an awful sacrifice in vain.

And he was right. And not in hindsight.

Firstly, I don't read shit that's in any 'attention seeking' color. But, I know the speech.... just like I know the quote from Obama that his position on Iraq was 'very similar to that of the President'.

Politicians say all kinds of shit - play with words so as to make them meaningless - and out and out lie.

If you want to believe the words of a politician, fine. I'm smarter than to accept at face value the words of people who have proved that their words, their promises, their oaths, mean jack shit to them.

They - and you - can shove their words up their asses.

Jees Louise.

I gotta say this. I truly believe that stupidity doesn't care about political ideology, BUT there are some dumb motherfucking left wingers posting on this board. I mean when you go comparing picketing a business to a terrorist act, you're a desperate dumb fuck.

After 8 years of Bush's bullshit the right shouldn't even begin to talk anything about being fiscally conservatives, they fucked the economy up, Clinton left the office with a budget surplus, Bush left the economy in a fucked up deficit, I don't need Republicans to run our economy. Its funny how you asshats on the right think all of the money from rising taxes is going to go to people who don't deserve it, do you even truly know where your tax money goes to? Your tax dollars went to a senseless war in Iraq but you don't complain about that, money blown on a country that will forever be unstable and you all supported throwing away the tax dollars of the country there, but you all bitch and complain about money that goes to few lazy ass people in OUR country, nice to know you all care more about Iraqis than poor Americans.

So BASICALLY what you're saying is that it's okay for Obama to be fiscally reckless because Bush was.

House and Senate Republicans voted with Bush most if not every time on all of his initiatives so Republicans are not fiscally conservative either, but that isn't the issue here, the issue is that Republicans who claim to be fiscally conservative destroyed and disrupted the economy and I back Flaylo on that one 100%.

Bush never voted in Congress, so I'm not sure how they "voted with him". Exactly how did the Republicans all by themselves destroy and disrupt the economy, again? I need you to walk me through that.

If you could explain what that has to do with fiscal conservatism, I'd really appreciate it.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.
Yeah...."conservatives" have a loooooooooooong history of gettin' ripped-off......

:rolleyes:

So let me get this straight....You're speaking for the right? :cuckoo:

This is a perfect example of what I say about liberals condemning in others what they refuse to see in themselves. Is this EVER an example of projection. :lol::lol::lol:

This is also a perfect example of the middle schoolers using "mommy's" computer and just spewing what mommy, daddy, and their liberal teachers tell them. They haven't a CLUE what they are talking about, which, of course is what their teachers want.

There is an example of why there really should two classes of people allowed to debate politics.

A) Those old enough to vote and pay taxes (aka old enough to GET A FREAKING JOB AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BESIDE DADDY SUPPORT THEM/SUPPORT THEMSELVES)

B) Those old enough to be president, (aka 35 and over)

This with the hard stipulation that class A is not allowed to debate with class B until they get a freaking clue (which means finally turning 35)

Class A is why we got Obama.

You clueless middle schoolers (aka the op) need to shut up and quit annoying your elders until you at least become part of class A.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Egad it's fun to be conservative, grumpy, and old enough not to care. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, is this goint to irritate the little punks still in school. And of course, that's deliberate. The little (bleeps) have it coming. :D :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back