Why the rich "job creators" want tax cuts

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Jobs returning — but good ones not so much - Yahoo! News

Read the entire article but this shit right here sticks out and proves why trickle down shit works only for the rich "job creators" and not the workers

• And a recent Wall Street Journal analysis found that even though productivity rose 5.2 percent from mid 2009 to the end of 2010, wages increased by just 0.3 percent. That means only 6 percent of productivity gains were shared with workers. In past recoveries, that figure has averaged 58 percent. This time around, far more of the gains went to shareholders, in the form of profits, which are at record levels.

Now we see how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, Repugs, take your tax cuts for the so called job creators talk and shove it up your rightwing asses. I see why Repugs in the state and US houses and Senate want to take away the power of unions, so they can keep up this shit.

Dude, you don't contribute anything of discussion value. All you do is get nasty with other people. If you want to have temper tantrums why don't you go do it on the playground?

Why not, thats where the Repug shitheads have sent all of Americas jobs, maybe the Chinese need to unionize, dumbass.

I wasn't kidding, like I said, you need to go unionize China. Get to it. Don't let me stop you. It can only help the USA. The faster you people can screw up China's economy with your policies the sooner jobs will come back to America so we can benefit.

Last edited:
well, i find it disheartening that the workers have been left out and not rewarded for working harder, to produce more for their employers....you would think it would be at least a 50/50 split on the productivity increases?

without such, there is no incentive to work harder and harder...

unless you guys think that those producing more and more per hour, should just be happy they have a job....

I happen to think that those that bust their butts for their employers and produce more, should be rewarded.

well, i find it disheartening that the workers have been left out and not rewarded for working harder, to produce more for their employers....you would think it would be at least a 50/50 split on the productivity increases?

unless you guys think that those producing more and more per hour, should just be happy they have a job....

I happen to think that those that bust their butts for their employers and produce more, should be rewarded.

How do you prevent the employers from sending jobs to the lowest cost labor countries? There are more unemployed in China than the entire US population.

Why not, thats where the Repug shitheads have sent all of Americas jobs, maybe the Chinese need to unionize, dumbass.

I wasn't kidding, like I said, you need to go unionize China. Get to it. Don't let me stop you. It can only help the USA. The faster you people can screw up China's economy with your policies the sooner jobs will come back to America so we can benefit.

Any Unionizing of China will be met with stiff opposition from the Chinese Gubmint and prison re-eduation camps...

Any Unionizing of China will be met with stiff opposition from the Chinese Gubmint and prison re-eduation camps...

All the more reason to send all the democrats over there to get those unions going.

But that isn't how it works.

Marx predicted 160 years ago that as technology improves mechanization would increase productivity and capitalists would end up paying more for specialized equipment than for labor. As this unfolded the costs of goods would perpetually decline and boom and bust cycles would ensue because capitalists drive down the prices of their own products.

Labor be damned. The productivity increases have little to do with labor working harder. They are mostly the result of replacing humans with machines. As has almost always been the case since the industrial revolution began. Research the Luddites.

All the more reason to send all the democrats over there to get those unions going.

Indeed. The Statists here cite all the JOBS going to China...but neglect to observe that in China? Workers don't have rights...they should be OUTRAGED....in fact?

They should get a VISA and go there to ORGANIZE the Chinese Unions!

I thought Communist loved Unions?:eusa_whistle:

Jobs returning — but good ones not so much - Yahoo! News

Read the entire article but this shit right here sticks out and proves why trickle down shit works only for the rich "job creators" and not the workers

• And a recent Wall Street Journal analysis found that even though productivity rose 5.2 percent from mid 2009 to the end of 2010, wages increased by just 0.3 percent. That means only 6 percent of productivity gains were shared with workers. In past recoveries, that figure has averaged 58 percent. This time around, far more of the gains went to shareholders, in the form of profits, which are at record levels.

Now we see how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, Repugs, take your tax cuts for the so called job creators talk and shove it up your rightwing asses. I see why Repugs in the state and US houses and Senate want to take away the power of unions, so they can keep up this shit.

Rdean?

I am telling ya, all i saw was your highlighted ...6 percent...and you lost me laughing.

Lenin, and Stalin...Hitler...all said so...until they wrested complete control...and then all bets were off.

First part was to love and USE them to get elected...we know what happened afterward...History teaches this...too many need to learn it for what it was.

Not Democratic Dipshits like this that has no clue...on the Ramifications of what he is saying...

This Glittering Jewel of Colossal Ignorance...

Such a man to be proud of...eh? Ah to go through life CLUELESS and all for power and VOTES...History is an anethma to shitheads like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

But that isn't how it works.

Marx predicted 160 years ago that as technology improves mechanization would increase productivity and capitalists would end up paying more for specialized equipment than for labor. As this unfolded the costs of goods would perpetually decline and boom and bust cycles would ensue because capitalists drive down the prices of their own products.

Labor be damned. The productivity increases have little to do with labor working harder. They are mostly the result of replacing humans with machines. As has almost always been the case since the industrial revolution began. Research the Luddites.

the tech improvements have taken place already...

but that is NOT what is going on here....the productivity of the workers has improved based on their extra labor....staffs have been cut to a minimum, during this recession, those left behind and not laid off are doing the work that they used to be responsible for AND they are doing the work of their coworkers who were pink slipped, who were let go.

American workers are extremely productive workers, I wouldn't sell us short so easily....and yes, machinery has improved the factory's output, but machines are not measured in a productivity figure....PEOPLE ARE.....

when I was a manager of a store, many moons ago, I had to calculate my employee "productivity" each week, when I was doing payroll to send to the corporate office....3 weeks of them not meeting productivity in a 3 month period, I could fire them and hire a more productive employee.

"meeting productivity'' is an important aspect of the business...it means the employees have to pay for themselves in what they produce....using a machine or using their bare hands.

so when the store's overall productivity increases, using the same or lesser staff and no new machinery....you can be darn sure, there wasn't some imaginary ghost or machine, working harder....it was the employee busting their butt...

Lenin, and Stalin...Hitler...all said so...until they wrested complete control...and then all bets were off.

First part was to love and USE them to get elected...we know what happened afterward...History teaches this...too many need to learn it for what it was.

Not Democratic Dipshits like this that has no clue...on the Ramifications of what he is saying...

This Glittering Jewel of Colossal Ignorance...

Such a man to be proud of...eh? Ah to go through life CLUELESS and all for power and VOTES...History is an anethma to shitheads like this...

No answer for this lunacy, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
there's never any answer for that kind of lunacy. It's been seen on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back