Why the Republicans are Terrorists

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I find it interesting that dilloduck made these statements:

"I think terrorism is action that results from a minority groups' inability to use the rules of law and civil comminication combined with their inabilty to realize that they aren't the only people in the world with a belief system.

Desperation and refusal to use the tools that society has developed to resolve these conflicts leads terrorists to resort to violence and fear to achieve the results they seek. They prey on the misfortunes of others and spread propaganda to recuit these people to thier cause. Their goal is to inflict their ideology on others by using death, torture and fear and are driven by selfish visions of how everyone should act. They care nothing about the individual and everything about an idea which they are unable sell to the rest of the world in a civilized manner"

Republicans have resisted the rights of women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners to vote since this country's inception. They still interfere with the ability of minorities to vote and fail to address comprehensively the plights of minorities unless they somehow see an advantage or a profit. I make that distinction because I have seen it in action.

Thank God that women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners have not become so disillusioned that they have become the "terrorists" as dilloduck describes. In fact, I think it is the Republicans that are the minority that I must fear. They demonstrate every propensity for terrorism that dilloduck describes.

Why are the Democrats so prone to addressing the problems of the environment, while so many Republicans tend to ignore it for business reasons? Job place safety, ditto. Why are the Democrats so prone to the truly betterment of education while many Republicans tout religious fundamentalist education as the answer to their educational problems? Why do Democrats support a leveling of the job market playing field while so many of the Republicans wish only to further deteriorate the rights of workers to organize and expect only a fair share? I could go on, but for now I'll spare you the rest of the particulars except the following.

Last, but certainly not least, why are the majority of Democrats so in search of Peace while the Republicans are so in search of their continued WAR?

In this man's opinion, it is the Republicans that have so much to fear and therefore they make it the business of the common and unsuspecting Americans to defend unsubstantiated fears by buying the media and advertising their fears and business miscalculations as something "we" should have to worry about.

Psychoblues

Wow. Congradulations, this is the stupidest thing I've seen in writing in at least five years. And before you go on about how you served in Vietnam or whatever the hell it is you claim, know that I care as much about that as I care that Marshal Petain was a hero in WWI. What matters is what you are now. And what you are now is a shrill, disengenous and hateful guttersnipe whose insane ramblings merit no further comment by me or anyone else.

So, you have problems with my analogy as well as your presentation. Go ahead. Ignore me. I don't think I'll miss your ignorance as it is expressed often and with ignorant fervor very often.

I make a point that is worth t least debate and you respond with this kind of ignorant crap. Have a gooday, my friend.

Psychoblues

theim said:
Wow. Congradulations, this is the stupidest thing I've seen in writing in at least five years. And before you go on about how you served in Vietnam or whatever the hell it is you claim, know that I care as much about that as I care that Marshal Petain was a hero in WWI. What matters is what you are now. And what you are now is a shrill, disengenous and hateful guttersnipe whose insane ramblings merit no further comment by me or anyone else.

Psychoblues said:
So, you have problems with my analogy as well as your presentation. Go ahead. Ignore me. I don't think I'll miss your ignorance as it is expressed often and with ignorant fervor very often.

I make a point that is worth t least debate and you respond with this kind of ignorant crap. Have a gooday, my friend.

Psychoblues

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

psychoblues said:

Same goes for that one.

psychoblues said:

And probably that one.

psychoblues said:

And that one's a conjugation of 'is.' Do you know what the definition of 'is' is? (If you didn't get the Clinton comparison...I hate you)

Psychoblues said:

"I think terrorism is action that results from a minority groups' inability to use the rules of law and civil comminication combined with their inabilty to realize that they aren't the only people in the world with a belief system.

Desperation and refusal to use the tools that society has developed to resolve these conflicts leads terrorists to resort to violence and fear to achieve the results they seek. They prey on the misfortunes of others and spread propaganda to recuit these people to thier cause. Their goal is to inflict their ideology on others by using death, torture and fear and are driven by selfish visions of how everyone should act. They care nothing about the individual and everything about an idea which they are unable sell to the rest of the world in a civilized manner"

Republicans have resisted the rights of women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners to vote since this country's inception. They still interfere with the ability of minorities to vote and fail to address comprehensively the plights of minorities unless they somehow see an advantage or a profit. I make that distinction because I have seen it in action.

Thank God that women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners have not become so disillusioned that they have become the "terrorists" as dilloduck describes. In fact, I think it is the Republicans that are the minority that I must fear. They demonstrate every propensity for terrorism that dilloduck describes.

Why are the Democrats so prone to addressing the problems of the environment, while so many Republicans tend to ignore it for business reasons? Job place safety, ditto. Why are the Democrats so prone to the truly betterment of education while many Republicans tout religious fundamentalist education as the answer to their educational problems? Why do Democrats support a leveling of the job market playing field while so many of the Republicans wish only to further deteriorate the rights of workers to organize and expect only a fair share? I could go on, but for now I'll spare you the rest of the particulars except the following.

Last, but certainly not least, why are the majority of Democrats so in search of Peace while the Republicans are so in search of their continued WAR?

In this man's opinion, it is the Republicans that have so much to fear and therefore they make it the business of the common and unsuspecting Americans to defend unsubstantiated fears by buying the media and advertising their fears and business miscalculations as something "we" should have to worry about.

Psychoblues

I dont think anyone could be so purposely ignorant. You are here merely to troll psycho. Go somewhere else and annoy people. If you do truly believe what you typed, then i fear for your family as they have to deal with a mental patient for the rest of your miserable life.

Do I annoy you, insein? I certainly don't apologize if I do.

I have a point of view. I am educated, well aware and welcome opposing points of view. do you have a point of view? You certainly haven't demonstrated anything here other than a disdain for mine. Have you even read the original post?

Psychoblues

insein said:
I dont think anyone could be so purposely ignorant. You are here merely to troll psycho. Go somewhere else and annoy people. If you do truly believe what you typed, then i fear for your family as they have to deal with a mental patient for the rest of your miserable life.

Psychoblues said:

I have a point of view. I am educated, well aware and welcome opposing points of view. do you have a point of view? You certainly haven't demonstrated anything here other than a disdain for mine. Have you even read the original post?

Psychoblues

One only needs to read the subject to realize that you're either a troll or severely out of touch with reality. However, I did read the post, and I happen to agree with insein.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Sure did. Thats why i came to the conclusion that i did. Besides the fact that everytime i have brought FACTS to your awareness, you either ignore them or just run away to fight another day in another thread. So any post you make further supports my opinion that you are either a troll or a complete mental midget.

I propose a view well expressed by the peoples of the United States of America and you treat that view with insincerity. Shame on you.

If you think my comments not worthy of further comment, then why do you comment except to personally attack me?

Two words come to mind. FUCK YOU

Psychoblues

insein said:
Sure did. Thats why i came to the conclusion that i did. Besides the fact that everytime i have brought FACTS to your awareness, you either ignore them or just run away to fight another day in another thread. So any post you make further supports my opinion that you are either a troll or a complete mental midget.

Psychoblues said:
I propose a view well expressed by the peoples of a deranged individual who thinks he represents more people than 1 and you treat that view with insincerity. Shame on you.

If you think my comments not worthy of further comment, then why do you comment except to personally attack me?

Two words come to mind. FUCK YOU

Psychoblues

Had to correct you. Still if you cant find fault with the immediate surface of your comments, then there is zero hope for you.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Since I really can't add to the consensus opinion of your drivel ... just agree with it ..... I would like to point out a basic flaw to your so-called "argument:"

Abraham Lincoln is responsible for abolishing slavery. He was the first Republican President of the US.

The crime perpetrated against "unsuspecting Americans" is the Dem's constantly claiming they are the supporters of minorities. Right. Minorites get tossed a bone and some empty promises for their votes; while, the most they will actually see is a reshuffling of the deck on one of left's handout programs.

Didn't he say he voted for Reagan, and GHWB? Liar. WIth a mind this infected I can't see him being a former republican.

Why are the Democrats so prone to the truly betterment of education while many Republicans tout religious fundamentalist education as the answer to their educational problems? Why do Democrats support a leveling of the job market playing field while so many of the Republicans wish only to further deteriorate the rights of workers to organize and expect only a fair share?

Ahhh...the democrats' strategy for education is essentially:

* Throw more money at a system that is already more expensive than all the other countries who are running circles around us in elementary education;
* Throw more money at the Department of Education, which should be abolished
* Centralize education decisions at the state level, or better yet the national level
* Snuggle up to teachers' unions

(Actually, the republicans aren't that much different on the first three points)

If workers want to get together and go on strike, that should always be their right. And it should always be the right of an employer to fire anyone they want, any time, for any reason (unless they signed a contract stating otherwise). Simple.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

You are even losing your entertainment value.

Name ONE thing that you stated that hasnt been stated over and over and over (thats how propaganda works, keep repeating the LIES)

theim said:

Hey Theim

You are absolutely right, The weird thing is, some SOME of the tripe and lies he posted, are actuallly repeated over and over by the propagandists, anti Bush crowd. THey really will resort to anything.

HAHHA, I saw one anti war rally on film, this one placard saying, Dems, party of peace, the marijuana leaf blazing, and the peace sign, while in the background was one of their "kind" holding a sign saying Fuck G.W. B. the Liar, war monger, and the guy was flipping someone off across a wall, and foaming at the mouth SCREAMING at the guy, who was smiling (probably saying things like, "oh, the economy is doing great buddy!)

The Democratic party no longer represents anything mainstream America. What they have become is a loose coalition of special interest fringe groups, NAMBLA, PETA, etc, etc who have no power elsewhere. Combined, they find enough votes and use enough propaganda to scare people to voting for them to remain somewhat viable.

The thing I learned, in going to family law court, was that when my ex wife would blatantly LIE, I would have no defense as for "proof" in court because it was totally unexpected. You can aticipate countering the truth, but lies you cannot forsee, sometimes.

So, Psycho is good practice bait. He will bring to us the lies of the Dems and we can be more prepared when those lies surface at a more public arena (like the coffee shop I visit) and we wont be so caught by surprise. Cuz LIES SURPRISE :)

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

He should debate you over YOUR OPINION? HAHHAHAH, forever why?
You didnt present one single fact in your opinionated diatribe of hatred, propagand, lies and deceit.

How can one argue with your opinion but to say "your wrong"

But somehow Im sure you've hear that PLENTY OF TIMES already in your life.:)

Forum List

Back