Why the renewed rw war on the First Lady?

How often is a male politician attacked for his weight? His style? His clothes? His haircut? His fat butt? Unless the man is truly huge or spends an exhorborant amount of money on a hair cut - it is never mentioned.
Who'd have expected so much criticism from such a large number o' Gay-Republican hairdressers?
eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
I take issue with her public displays of disdain for people and even our country. I'm sorry, but it is low class. The comments at the flag ceremony were downright shameful and she never even had the decency to apologize.

What comments? You mean where she leaned over to her husband and commented on how prettily they fold that flag? That one?

Look it up someplace other than Fox.

I take issue with her public displays of disdain for people and even our country. I'm sorry, but it is low class. The comments at the flag ceremony were downright shameful and she never even had the decency to apologize.

What comments? You mean where she leaned over to her husband and commented on how prettily they fold that flag? That one?

you people and Fox..just about the silliest thing i have ever heard

but you do think it is some put down of people, so that is all that matters

Look who gets testy when her sacred cow is challenged. Tell us again about the moochers that want free stuff Steph...

Look who gets testy when her sacred cow is challenged. Tell us again about the moochers that want free stuff Steph...

I wouldn't know about a scared cow, I don't watch fox or any of the so called, news stations.
but as long as you all think it's a put down of people, you will keep slinging it out there
dumb but what new, carry on

I wouldn't know about a scared cow, I don't watch fox or any of the so called, news stations.
but as long as you all think it's a put down of people, you will keep slinging it out there
dumb but what new, carry on

Are you even remotely aware of the irony in the above statement? You are one of the premier "Obama voters are stupid" posters and yet you get your Jesus Jammies in a bunch over a jab at Fox? :lol:

Ouch, irony poisoning.

Must've had the embers stoked by Fox & Friends. Amiright? :dunno: Whatever the reason, it makes the rw'ers who are perpetuating it- skye, misty, etc... extremely petty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

NEWSFLASH!!! First Ladies aren't elected. ;)

They are racist pieces of fuck.

that is the only reason

Must've had the embers stoked by Fox & Friends. Amiright? :dunno: Whatever the reason, it makes the rw'ers who are perpetuating it- skye, misty, etc... extremely petty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

What war?

We owe a debt of gratitude to Michele Obama for:

1. Using her First family power to encourage exercise and good nutrition in schools and the marketplace
  2. Preventing cancer by discouraging overindulgence in soda pop, which depletes the bloodstream of potassium, which fights cancer
  3. Supporting her President and being proud to be an American for the first time
  4. Giving the first daughters a very good mother and father
  5. Exercising her first amendment privileges when nobody was looking
  6. Telling the world her man is a Kenyan

What more could we ask? :muahaha:

Last edited:

I think Michelle's kinda hawt...

'specially since she recently adopted the Bertha Butt look... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kou0MnmlRhM]Bertha.mov - YouTube[/ame]

What war?

1. Using her First family power to encourage exercise and good nutrition in schools and the marketplace
  2. Preventing cancer by discouraging overindulgence in soda pop, which depletes the bloodstream of potassium, which fights cancer
  3. Supporting her President and being proud to be an American for the first time

:lol:

52ricecondi2pu.jpg

Condoleezza+Rice.jpg

The scary "mushroom cloud" lady.

Why is it funny and ok to disrespect Condi Rice but not Michelle Obama? I noticed the same whiners in your thread are thanking you for it.. HYPOCRITES.. And this is why everyone takes most of you with a grain of salt and tells you to fuck off.

Last edited:

Indeed. Almost as bad as "you people" and the MSNBC/lamestream media comments.

somebody needs to tell her that one doesn't eat in public with the elbows propped up on the table.

Says who - some white woman who wrote a book on etiquette? Michelle Obama's ancestors built the house she now lives in. She can eat however she wishes...

You know, people like you, who live on the "racist" band wagon are, without doubt the most stupid, ignorant individuals on this planet. You have devalued the term "racist" to the point of it becoming a complete and utter joke.

Look, I don't know anything about you. Nothing. But if assumptions are an indicator of intelligence - you are a moron.

YOU are the most blatant racist on this forum. I am BLACK. PLEASE STOP DEFENDING BLACK PEOPLE!!! We don't need your help. YOU are the very same people that use "race" to "keep us in our place". You damn liberals have done more to keep us down than the conservatives have ever dreamed of doing.

Where the hell were you, with your self-sanctimonious BS, when Barbara Bush was being called ugly by black people? Hell, I called her ugly many, many times because I disagreed with her goofy husband on many occasions. I ALSO call Hillary Clinton "Hillary the Wide". Am I a racist!?! YES!!! We ALL are, on occasion!! The difference is that we understand that we aren't perfect and we all make mistakes.

Again. You need to look in the mirror. Self-reflection will always tell you who you are, if you are prepared to be honest with yourself.

What war?

becki's a birfer. :tinfoil: It all makes sense now ;) Thread to follow

this thread is a whine fest about your sacred cow being challenged

yes she was and I can agree with you..
but Michelle just seems to rub people the wrong way how she moves herself into people lives, her constant preaching, she is not a elected person to make policy for us

I'm not a Michelle Obama fan for several of the reasons you have indicated. I dislike even more, however, the habit some on both sides of the political spectrum seem to have of going after a FEMALE political opponent based upon their looks, weight, voice tone, sexuality, etc. It is ugly misogyny and the fact that it continues so virulently to this day is disturbing. The way the left attacked Sarah Palin for issues other than her political beliefs was revolting, the way some on the right have gone after Michelle Obama has been disgusting. As a woman, I am MOST saddened by how many other women seem to be fine with it....as long as the woman being attacked is their political foe.

I absolutely agree. How often is a male politician attacked for his weight? His style? His clothes? His haircut? His fat butt? Unless the man is truly huge or spends an exhorborant amount of money on a hair cut - it is never mentioned.

http://mashable.com/2012/10/04/mitt-romney-style/

I did find this political parody, which does seem a bit forced in trying to find things to make fun of with Romney. Making fun of Rick Perry's hair, or Donald Trump's, is considered funny. There is nothing to make fun of with suits or ties, and no one ever made cracks about how Laura Bush dressed or wore her hair because there was nothing funny there!
I did hear of some liberals making jokes about "Rush is Fat" but it never got very far because it just wasn't funny!!

===============================
In particular, regarding making cracks at people and political humor:

My bf, a media watcher, complains there is not enough humor about Obama, as there was unlimited material with Clinton and Bush. He loved the SNL skit where the press is depicted as being so in love with Obama they are all over him no matter what he says or doesn't. I guess I could write a spoof, where Obama impeaches himself, by issuing an executive order nullifying the annexation of Hawaii and granting the Kingdom independence, and declaring it retroactive? you would have to get "intellectual" in the humor, if you are not going to make lowcracks based on race or appearance.

Part of the reluctance is that most humor relies a lot on "caricature" but any humor that touches on race is best done by fellow members of that party or group or else it comes across as mean and low; so if Obama and his followers don't express humor about themselves, there isn't much to work with. Try making a cartoon or comment that has racial references!

That Romney video illustrates how it's safe to make fun of rich white folks, as fair game, but of course if you did the opposite and make fun of poor blacks that's not okay unless you are someone in that group making fun of your own.

If "white men" are taken for granted as representing the status quo, then anyone can criticize or make fun of them as fellow Americans; but when you start targeting specific groups, especially minorities by race, then it makes a difference if the humor or criticism is seen as coming from inside or outside that specific group.
=========================
Special Note: I found that video while looking for political parodies on Obama or Romney.

I plan to promote a video project between teams from different cities and parties, in a
friendly contest between Obama supporters and opponents, to see if we can overcome these fears and divisions with humor and creativity, and the impact that would have on solving actual problems instead of wasting resources fighting politically over blame or credit.

Here are some of the lyrics I would offer to encourage creativity in Constitutional education and collaborative teamwork on community outreach programs:

Obama Gangsta Style - Lyrics for Video Contest
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/worksong.html
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/hypocrisy.html
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/isocracy.html#C

The project I propose is to save the last set 10 rowhouses in the national historic district of Freedmen's Town -- the only settlement in the country of Freed Slaves churches recognized as a landmark to Civil Rights, Military and church history -- to create a financially sustainable health and housing program for Veterans, as part of a community campus for African American education, under the President's Executive Order, to break the cycle of poverty and overreliance on government.
Freedmen's Town Historic Vet Housing

I believe this can be unifying project, and using music, video and political humor to bring diverse teams together will help overcome the fear of differences, where we focus on Constitutional areas of agreement instead of compromising or bullying where we disagree.

Last edited:
You are correct. I've noticed this on the forums. Right leaning folks do disagree. But left wingnuts are in lockstep, regardless.

If that is what you think...you may want to work on your reading comprehension a tad...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back