Why the obsession with Israel? Heaven knows.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Mindful, Oct 22, 2019.

1. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,081

"I AM referring to the Catholic Church..." [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I’m sorry you feel this way (it’s not as bad you think)..... “The Catholic Church.”

I love Catholicism. “Catholicism is a drama” (it even says that in my…. old Bible).

Holding up this [​IMG] and acting like that [​IMG]

is [​IMG] sick & [​IMG] demented. …..

I’m the last one to preach. but this is how I feel now: other Christians [Baptists, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Evangelical…etc…] who say disparaging things about “The Catholic Church” ("pagan," huh??) ………..they’re mean.. Be afraid of them too. they’re bitching about the Catholic DRAMA [praying to Saints, the pomp & circumstance] -- SO WHAT ! the Rosary. It’s sitting with God praying for the ills of the world - yes – it’s got POMP….Hail Mary’s & Our Fathers….& Glory be’s. SO WHAT ! God is happy if you make an effort. Father is happy if you try. I “ain’t” perfect with ‘practicing” my Religion – but having GOD in my life, and my St. Josephs Missal….was/is like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] …...and [​IMG] MJB -- [​IMG] not the first time I SEENYA laugh at the Catholic Church….that was around........... [​IMG] “going on 19 years ago”…………..” [​IMG]

Iloveisrael: I can relate with how you feel….……but too bad! [​IMG] i'm still going to pop in & stick up for israel

Besides: it’s us [​IMG] against them [​IMG] ….talk about Atheism/Barbarianism…….

[​IMG]

2. Ria_Longhorn

Ria_Longhorn VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +309
    It is unfortunate for those involved in territorial disputes in Northern Cyprus, Western Sahara, and Tibet, that these conflicts aren't with Jewish Israel, otherwise these disputes would have 24/7 media coverage and NGOs in these respective countries would have their coffers overflowing with European monies.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1