Why the obsession with Israel? Heaven knows.

The population of Israel is just eight million people. There are 14.5 million Jews in the world, out of a total population of 7.5 billion people. Israel’s area is approximately 20,000 km2 out of Earth’s total landmass of 510,000,000 km2. So why are we always in the news? What is the source of the world’s obsession with Israel and the Jews? I propose two answers – one new and the other one, old.

Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations singled out the obsession and unfairness during her maiden speech at the UN. “So many events take place around the world, and we are only discussing Israel! This is a double-standard. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hezbollah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. This prejudice approach bears no relationship to reality”.

It's a Devil thing. Satan is "the god of this present world." As Jesus would say about the Jew haters, "forgive them, they know not what they do."

What does he say about heathens and non-believers who blaspheme the christian faith? Does that behavior get a pass if the person claims to be jewish or naw?
Read the book and find out.

This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.
Wow, that was some missionary work coming from you.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Which has absolutely everything to do with Israel and the Jewish right to have their own Independent Nation after 1700 of endless persecution by Christianity, because someone has to be blamed for Jesus' death and make those Jews understand that Christianity has "superseded" Judaism.

And of course, dear old Islam, a total copycat of Christianity because of Christianity's need to "spread the word". And Mohammad did not like the word and created a second hell for Jews (Thank you Christianity) by saying that his Islam now superseded BOTH Judaism and Christianity, and that both had to convert, but if not.....they would be "protected" by Islam. Just a little taxing here and there.

The two ideologies, they are not religions, are farces which dare to tell Judaism that 1800 years of Judaism before Christianity and 2400 years of Judaism before Islam do not count, that they have lost their way and both are going to "fight for the poor Jewish soul".....until they come to Jesus.....or Allah. (If they are not all killed by the endless lunatics who say that they are peaceful and the Jews are the ones "deserving what they get".

This is the short version of history for those who do not care about History at all.

I care about history, and just in case this needs to be stated, I'm completely against persecution or injustice toward anyone. I don't expect you to accept this, but I'll say it anyway, because you brought up some things that are important to address. Mere religion is not the same thing as actual faith in Christ, a faith that is transformative. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, that means nothing if the "fruit" says something very different. Yes, horrible things have happened throughout history, under the banner of "God" / religion, but the mistake people make is equating those things with that religion, when it goes directly against the teachings of said religion.

Anyone who blames the Jews for Jesus' death and persecutes them because of that doesn't understand the Gospel at all, and therefore it's safe to say they are a probably a Christian in name only. Jesus died WILLINGLY, the bible says that clearly (John 10:18), so it is wrong or spiritually ignorant to put the blame on a particular group and hate them for it.

In regard to your last paragraph... I don't want to be presumptuous, so I hope you don't mind if I just ask you this, but are you an atheist? Or a Jewish believer?

Have a question; The Church has taught Anti Semitism for so long teaching that the Jews are to blame for Jesus death yet isn’t that the same reason you believe he was put on this earth? Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)
Hypocrisy? That’s an understatement.
If, by the term, "the Church," you mean the CATHOLIC Chuurch, you're right. But that is the most PAGAN entrenched church on the planet. They dont represent the Christian faith

This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.
Wow, that was some missionary work coming from you.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Which has absolutely everything to do with Israel and the Jewish right to have their own Independent Nation after 1700 of endless persecution by Christianity, because someone has to be blamed for Jesus' death and make those Jews understand that Christianity has "superseded" Judaism.

And of course, dear old Islam, a total copycat of Christianity because of Christianity's need to "spread the word". And Mohammad did not like the word and created a second hell for Jews (Thank you Christianity) by saying that his Islam now superseded BOTH Judaism and Christianity, and that both had to convert, but if not.....they would be "protected" by Islam. Just a little taxing here and there.

The two ideologies, they are not religions, are farces which dare to tell Judaism that 1800 years of Judaism before Christianity and 2400 years of Judaism before Islam do not count, that they have lost their way and both are going to "fight for the poor Jewish soul".....until they come to Jesus.....or Allah. (If they are not all killed by the endless lunatics who say that they are peaceful and the Jews are the ones "deserving what they get".

This is the short version of history for those who do not care about History at all.

I care about history, and just in case this needs to be stated, I'm completely against persecution or injustice toward anyone. I don't expect you to accept this, but I'll say it anyway, because you brought up some things that are important to address. Mere religion is not the same thing as actual faith in Christ, a faith that is transformative. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, that means nothing if the "fruit" says something very different. Yes, horrible things have happened throughout history, under the banner of "God" / religion, but the mistake people make is equating those things with that religion, when it goes directly against the teachings of said religion.

Anyone who blames the Jews for Jesus' death and persecutes them because of that doesn't understand the Gospel at all, and therefore it's safe to say they are a probably a Christian in name only. Jesus died WILLINGLY, the bible says that clearly (John 10:18), so it is wrong or spiritually ignorant to put the blame on a particular group and hate them for it.

In regard to your last paragraph... I don't want to be presumptuous, so I hope you don't mind if I just ask you this, but are you an atheist? Or a Jewish believer?

Have a question; The Church has taught Anti Semitism for so long teaching that the Jews are to blame for Jesus death yet isn’t that the same reason you believe he was put on this earth? Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)
Hypocrisy? That’s an understatement.
If, by the term, "the Church," you mean the CATHOLIC Chuurch, you're right. But that is the most PAGAN entrenched church on the planet. They dont represent the Christian faith

I am referring to the Catholic Church

That's what I thought. Re-read post #63. I don't want to offend any Catholics here, but it is very unfortunate that non-Christians equate Christianity with the corrupt, pagan-entrenched Catholic church.

Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)

Not to change the topic, but EVERYONE in the world needs forgiveness. Well, except babies and children not old enough to understand. But everyone else has at one point or another missed the mark. There are no perfect people.

Lol at people taking Sunni Troll seriously haha!

Hey Sunni, how doesn’t it make you feel knowing that Israel is a thriving beautiful country .
Funny how you say Jews have been causing trouble for thousands of years. Watch the news. Which religion is causing havoc all over the Middle East. Ya, that’s what I thought ! Hahaha

Potential Labour PPC With Skeletons in the Closet
25 October 2019

Shaista Aziz is on the shortlist to be the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Labour for the constituency of Nottingham East.

She has the support of Owen Jones:

says:

“I’m a British, Pakistani, Muslim, European woman, a journalist, a storyteller and I dabble in stand-up comedy. I’m a professional nomad! I’ve spent more than ten years working across the Middle East including Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria, Yemen with a number of international aid organisation gathering stories. I’ve had the absolute privilege and honour to meet incredible people and tell their stories. It’s something I never take for granted.”

A few other things make her a great candidate to be a Labour PPC.

At the height of the al Aqsa Intifada she volunteered with the International Solidarity Movement in Nablus in the Northern West Bank. She wrote an article about why Muslims are going off to Jihad in an article here where she claims that:

“In 2002, I packed my bags and headed for the occupied Palestinian territories to participate in jihad”

She elaborates that for her Jihad means “struggle”…as it did for the British suicide bombers who murdered several innocent people at the Mikes Place pub on Tel Aviv beach:

It’s the duty of every Muslim to engage in jihad. The word literally means ‘struggle’ and is very rarely used correctly by the Western media who believe it only means ‘holy war’.

There are two levels of jihad: the greater jihad is what every Muslim should be striving for – the quest to follow through with their faith in all aspects of their daily lives and the ongoing internal struggle to become a stronger Muslim, a more compassionate and kinder human. The lesser jihad is the duty of all Muslims to protect one’s religion and people, and if needs be take up arms to do so.

It was the same strong belief in Islam that motivated two other British Muslims to travel to Israel in April last year and engage in what they perceived as their jihad. Omar Sharif, 27 and Asif Hanif, 21 were recruited by the armed Palestinian group Hamas to travel to Tel-Aviv where it is believed they assembled bombs that they later strapped to their torsos. Hanif detonated his bomb outside a busy bar in the city, killing himself and three others and injuring 65. Sharif’s bomb failed to detonate and he fled from the scene. His body was found 12 days later in the sea off the Israeli coast.

This was the time when Hamas were sending suicide bombers onto buses to murder civilians. In a second article entitled How I Became a Terror Tourist she writes how grotesque it was to see a Jewish Star of David on a body bag:

Shaista Aziz: Another Potential Labour PPC With Skeletons in the Closet

I see it as psychological in origin, myself. When worthless people with absolutely nothing to offer the world realize that they are worthless, rather than taking steps to improve themselves, they lash out by blaming others. Since all the canards of antisemitism emphasize Jewish power, undue Jewish control, sneakiness, manipulation and control, this acts like an aphrodisiac to these vermin who are looking for somebody else to blame for the fact they are wastes of perfectly good human D.N.A. Since Jews are such a tiny minority, they make an easy target, especially inasmuch as the hatred against them exists across the political spectrum (both neo Nazi/racists on the right and rank and file leftists such as those we see in this forum).

There is safety in numbers and so when human excrement wants somebody to blame for their own lack of self worth, it is easier to select a small target instead of a big one.

Historic British Synagogue Daubed With Red Paint on Eve of Kristallnacht
benjy-avatar.jpg
by Benjamin Kerstein

middle_street_synagogue.jpg

The Middle Street Synagogue in Brighton, England, June 15, 2012. Photo: Jvhertum via Wikicommons.

Red paint was found splashed across the doorway of the historic Middle Street Synagogue in the UK city of Brighton and Hove on Friday, on the eve of the 81st anniversary of the infamous antisemitic Kristallnacht pogrom.

The incident is being handled with “the utmost seriousness,” a spokesman for the Sussex Jewish Representative Council told local paper The Argus.

Historic British Synagogue Daubed With Red Paint on Eve of Kristallnacht

We in America are losing half our future now, with people killing their own babies and are taught to have no remorse for ignoring the important things that cause the downfall of not just one, but all of humanity--disrespect for God, disrespect for parents, killing our own babies before they get their chance to live their own lives out in the future, no need to worship together, no need to tell the truth when error is pointed out, coveting what someone else has and taking it away from them, and in general, practicing the things that brought disaster on Sodom and Gomorrah.

Until we clean up our own act, it's dubious we can advise others. And if we don't clean up our own act, we will become enslaved to oligarchs. When I hear a Maxine Waters telling her friends to harass and hurt others, and no one bothers to silence menacing, we're in trouble.

That's what I thought. Re-read post #63. I don't want to offend any Catholics here, but it is very unfortunate that non-Christians equate Christianity with the corrupt, pagan-entrenched Catholic church.

Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)

Not to change the topic, but EVERYONE in the world needs forgiveness. Well, except babies and children not old enough to understand. But everyone else has at one point or another missed the mark. There are no perfect people.

"I AM referring to the Catholic Church..."

I’m sorry you feel this way (it’s not as bad you think)..... “The Catholic Church.”

I love Catholicism. “Catholicism is a drama” (it even says that in my…. old Bible).

Holding up this and acting like that

is sick & demented. …..

I’m the last one to preach. but this is how I feel now: other Christians [Baptists, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Evangelical…etc…] who say disparaging things about “The Catholic Church” ("pagan," huh??) ………..they’re mean.. Be afraid of them too. they’re bitching about the Catholic DRAMA [praying to Saints, the pomp & circumstance] -- SO WHAT ! the Rosary. It’s sitting with God praying for the ills of the world - yes – it’s got POMP….Hail Mary’s & Our Fathers….& Glory be’s. SO WHAT ! God is happy if you make an effort. Father is happy if you try. I “ain’t” perfect with ‘practicing” my Religion – but having GOD in my life, and my St. Josephs Missal….was/is like:

…...and
ivre.png
MJB -- not the first time I SEENYA laugh at the Catholic Church….that was around........... “going on 19 years ago”…………..”

Iloveisrael: I can relate with how you feel….……but too bad! i'm still going to pop in & stick up for israel

Besides: it’s us against them ….talk about Atheism/Barbarianism…….

The population of Israel is just eight million people. There are 14.5 million Jews in the world, out of a total population of 7.5 billion people. Israel’s area is approximately 20,000 km2 out of Earth’s total landmass of 510,000,000 km2. So why are we always in the news? What is the source of the world’s obsession with Israel and the Jews? I propose two answers – one new and the other one, old.

Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations singled out the obsession and unfairness during her maiden speech at the UN. “So many events take place around the world, and we are only discussing Israel! This is a double-standard. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hezbollah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. This prejudice approach bears no relationship to reality”.

It is unfortunate for those involved in territorial disputes in Northern Cyprus, Western Sahara, and Tibet, that these conflicts aren't with Jewish Israel, otherwise these disputes would have 24/7 media coverage and NGOs in these respective countries would have their coffers overflowing with European monies.

Forum List

Back