Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Every week it's:

Chargers
Niners
Raiders
Rams

No room for diversity in three allotted games. I wake up thinking surely the late season marquee match-up of Vikings vs. Panthers must be on TV. But nope. Shit. CBS only getting the one game. Fox has two and they're actually showing the shitty Giants vs. the shitty Cowboys. LA market needs to show four or even five games and not three. There's no incentive for broader NFL fans who don't give a fuck about this regional shit to watch. I regret even getting out of bed. Games start at 10 on the West Coast, so that's actually a consideration here. It wasn't really one when I was living in the Midwest.

Every week it's:

Chargers
Niners
Raiders
Rams

No room for diversity in three allotted games. I wake up thinking surely the late season marquee match-up of Vikings vs. Panthers must be on TV. But nope. Shit. CBS only getting the one game. Fox has two and they're actually showing the shitty Giants vs. the shitty Cowboys. LA market needs to show four or even five games and not three. There's no incentive for broader NFL fans who don't give a fuck about this regional shit to watch. I regret even getting out of bed. Games start at 10 on the West Coast, so that's actually a consideration here. It wasn't really one when I was living in the Midwest.
You're in socal. Go surf.

Every week it's:

Chargers
Niners
Raiders
Rams

You're in socal. Go surf.

50 minutes from the beach. Meh.

For the afternoon game, Seahawks/Jags is an interconference match-up between two playoff teams going on right now. Would be good to watch. But it's some local garbage on TV instead.

Forum List

Back