Why the Need for "Safe Zones" at Universities?

The GOP obsession with "safe spaces" is ridiculous. Wtf do you care? Don't like a "safe space," then don't GO TO a safe space. Problem solved.
It is segregation moron.

By supporting "safe spaces" the entire American modern left is delegitimized.
You probably shouldn't call someone a moron if you're planning on saying something that makes you look like a moron.
You mean like your post just did?

The most you can do is run away from the "safe space" = segregation argument, because it is easily discernible to a fucking child.

Actually, it’s conservatives who need ‘safe zones,’ they’re frightened by everything, everything’s a ‘threat,’ an ‘outrage,’ a ‘controversy’ – very sad to be conservative and so afraid all the time.
You should try jumping out of a plane at 1,000 feet at night with a 75 pound back back and M-16.

Been there, done that, got the "T" shirt.

Hey, they had me when they told us we'd get...I think it was $30.00 more a month for one jump every three months.

Who knew?

Democrat "safe zones" build racial tension just like the old Jim Crow democrat days of Segregation just like the white/black bathrooms.

Its PC based racism and nothing more.
Wrong.

It’s a ridiculous non-issue contrived by the right, an effort by conser.vatives to create a ‘controversy’ where none exists for some perceived partisan gain.

Since it is a FACT that these childish "safe zones" exist so how can you say that is a "non-issue". I mean without lying.
How are these safe zones impacting your life or hurting you?

They are creating an entire generation of people who have been taught to believe that they must be protected from all speech, with which OFFENDS THEM or with which they disagree.

That is a dangerous precedent for any country. What happened to those who voiced opposition to Adolph Hitler?

"Palomar College Safe Zones are areas around the Palomar College campus where students who are the targets of hate speech, harassment, or bullying or those who need a safe place to talk can go without judgment based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The Palomar College LGBTQ Safe Zone program was implemented by the Palomar College Committee to Combat Hate (PC3H) and is recognized by numerous professors, counselors, committees, and other faculty and staff at Palomar College with one mission in mind: Where you see a Safe Zone sticker, you know that you are safe."

Oh good, a place I can openly pray and read my Bible.
There is already a safe zone created for you. Its at least 30 years old.

Atheist students use federal law to pursue same rights as Christians for ‘secular safe zones’

"A 30-year-old federal law created to protect the right of Christian students to gather now is being used to protect the rights of students with opposite beliefs."

Please provide your source and link to where Christian students were given "safe zones" on campus' in the mid-'80's?

Great preperation for the real world!
Yes. It teaches you to always have a place where you can unwind and feel safe.
Just like the real world!
Just got back from the funeral of a fallen Marine this morning. What kind of safe zones exist in the real world?
Well the ones you are whining about for starters. There is also your own home. If you need more then you should check with the VA or any exclusive club for white guys.
So there is no such thing as a safe zone outside of the home and lefard land.
Got it.

Bunch of pansy pussies.
No dummy. You were just complaining about safe zones in college. I know you are against education but lots of people go to college not just lefties.

"If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. If
you're not a conservative when you're 40, you have no head."

Forum List

Back