Why the National Enquirer Subpoena is dangerous to Donald Trump.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Report: Prosecutors subpoena National Enquirer records in Michael Cohen investigation

Michael Cohen got National Enquirer to squash stories unfavorable to Donald Trump and posted stories unfavorable to Hillary Clinton.

There were payments in there. To bunnies and other ladies of less then stellar repute.

All of Michael Cohen's records have been taken and he recorded conversation. All now in possession of investigators.

So right away, Republicans will say, "First Amendment Rights", rights they only want to Trump and other Republicans.

But money traded hands. Unreported money. That's a no no.

I'm guessing there's a half dozen laws broken here, but I'm not a lawyer.

But lawyers are looking into it.

Interesting.

Report: Prosecutors subpoena National Enquirer records in Michael Cohen investigation

Michael Cohen got National Enquirer to squash stories unfavorable to Donald Trump and posted stories unfavorable to Hillary Clinton.

There were payments in there. To bunnies and other ladies of less then stellar repute.

All of Michael Cohen's records have been taken and he recorded conversation. All now in possession of investigators.

So right away, Republicans will say, "First Amendment Rights", rights they only want to Trump and other Republicans.

But money traded hands. Unreported money. That's a no no.

I'm guessing there's a half dozen laws broken here, but I'm not a lawyer.

But lawyers are looking into it.

Interesting.

They got him now! This is it this time Ill bet for sure they got him!

I am going out of town in two weeks. Can I get a volunteer to email me when they get Trump? Wouldn't want to miss that.

Oh! my....they got Trump now for sure!!! ... :rolleyes:

Why would you even read this guys's threads.

He's a bona fide liar.

He claims the GOP does not follow science, but he can't tell us what he knows about science.

I've never seen a poster who was so unabashedly full of shit.

Forum List

Back