Why the Moon might be Hollow and Artifical

Man, you guys are funny.

Astrophotography - Formation of the Moon

For Republicans, the obvious answer is, "Gawd did it".

For others, there are only a few serious theories such as:

The moon was captured by earth's gravity.

The moon broke off from the earth through some unexplained accelerated spin.

The most likely, by chemistry and computer model, the earth was impacted by a planet the size of Mars and the debris of the impact created the moon.

I have to admit, I like, "It's hollow and rings like a bell". You know the center is made from soft, creamy cheese.
ROFLMAO figures you are STUPID enough to think this was a serious thread
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you don't know Frank well, do you?

:lol:

Man, you guys are funny.

Astrophotography - Formation of the Moon

For Republicans, the obvious answer is, "Gawd did it".

For others, there are only a few serious theories such as:

The moon was captured by earth's gravity.

The moon broke off from the earth through some unexplained accelerated spin.

The most likely, by chemistry and computer model, the earth was impacted by a planet the size of Mars and the debris of the impact created the moon.

I have to admit, I like, "It's hollow and rings like a bell". You know the center is made from soft, creamy cheese.
ROFLMAO figures you are STUPID enough to think this was a serious thread
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you don't know Frank well, do you?

:lol:
actually, i DO

actually, i think frank is serious on this one....only because i saw this on a Discovery or maybe it was a History channel documentary...there are actually hollow worm holes going in to the center that have been found but not explored yet, is what the show said too....

I find all of this science stuff very interesting, even though i probably only understand about 25% of it! :eek:

First, it's just too big.

""It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible." -- Issac Asimov

Second, it just so happens to be the same apparent size as the Sun causing total eclipses of the Sun and Moon.

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion." -- Issac Asimov

Third, like many of the Libs here, the Moon is not very dense. The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5.

"If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere." -- Dr. Gordon MacDonald, NASA

"...the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow." -- Dr. Sean C. Solomon, MIT

“The best explanation [for the Moon] was observational error—the Moon does not exist.” -- Irwin Shapiro, Harvard Smithsonian Centre for astrophysics.

Fourth, it rings like a bell when you drop things on it.

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon, seismometers left on the Moon reported that the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

Apollo 13 dropped its Third Stage booster onto the lunar surface and the seismometers reported reverberations that lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

Ken Johnson, NASA said that the engineers thought the vibrations peculiar, as it the Moon had dampening struts.

I heard a theory the moon was a rogue planet that hit us once millions or billions of years ago. If so then with its density being so much less than ours we would have had a big hole for sure, but the moon would have been busted to the core. And IF the core was molten like our own, it could have bled out into space or our atmosphere. making it more than likely hollow or at least a lot less dense at the center.

Also reverberation would be also be limited or accentuated by the chemical make up and existing electro-magnetic fields on the moon. Since the moon is dead and life less with no atmosphere of its own to speak of, any electromagnetism would very slight...

OR, its made of green cheese as mentioned earlier by another poster...:lol:

Slight but unusual, to say the least

"It was so far believed that the moon has small regions of magnetisation called magnetic anomalies. These small areas of locally strong magnetic fields magnetic fields,
n.pl the spaces in which magnetic forces are detectable; created by magnetostrictive ultrasonic scalers to cause the tips of instruments such as ultrasonic scalers to vibrate.
..... Click the link for more information. can create minimagnetospheres that deflect the solar wind in the same way the earth's magnetosphere shields most of the planet from solar wind.

But these were only theories, there was no clear cut evidence.

Now Chandrayaan has provided direct proof of the magnetosphere on the moon."

Chandrayaan finds moon magnetic field. - Free Online Library

the moon has a concrete core.

i keep waiting for disney to mount some giant ears on the moon. thats an advertising opportunity that needs to be explored.

the moon has a concrete core.

I don't think you can prove that.

The blueprints were stolen from Domel, who stole them from Robertson, who won them in a poker game from the producers of a long lost documentary about long lost insanity records from the 1860's that will eliminate child support payments.

You are aiding in the secret methods of lunar deception. How will you explain it to these people?
$tooter.jpg

""It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible." -- Issac Asimov

Second, it just so happens to be the same apparent size as the Sun causing total eclipses of the Sun and Moon.

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion." -- Issac Asimov

Third, like many of the Libs here, the Moon is not very dense. The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5.

"If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere." -- Dr. Gordon MacDonald, NASA

"...the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow." -- Dr. Sean C. Solomon, MIT

“The best explanation [for the Moon] was observational error—the Moon does not exist.” -- Irwin Shapiro, Harvard Smithsonian Centre for astrophysics.

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon, seismometers left on the Moon reported that the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

Apollo 13 dropped its Third Stage booster onto the lunar surface and the seismometers reported reverberations that lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

Ken Johnson, NASA said that the engineers thought the vibrations peculiar, as it the Moon had dampening struts.

I heard a theory the moon was a rogue planet that hit us once millions or billions of years ago. If so then with its density being so much less than ours we would have had a big hole for sure, but the moon would have been busted to the core. And IF the core was molten like our own, it could have bled out into space or our atmosphere. making it more than likely hollow or at least a lot less dense at the center.

Also reverberation would be also be limited or accentuated by the chemical make up and existing electro-magnetic fields on the moon. Since the moon is dead and life less with no atmosphere of its own to speak of, any electromagnetism would very slight...

Actually, the moon wasn't a planet, but was a moon of another planet called Nibiru aka the 12th planet. Supposedly Nibiru orbits between our solar system and another and only visits us so may thousand years. What happened is Nibiru collided with Earth and one of Nibiru's moons ended up being Earths moon. Or so they say. I have also heard there is science to back this claim, something about the Earths crust or mantle being missing or very thin. Interestng, but not very believable.

Actually, the moon wasn't a planet, but was a moon of another planet called Nibiru aka the 12th planet. Supposedly Nibiru orbits between our solar system and another and only visits us so may thousand years. What happened is Nibiru collided with Earth and one of Nibiru's moons ended up being Earths moon. Or so they say. I have also heard there is science to back this claim, something about the Earths crust or mantle being missing or very thin. Interestng, but not very believable.

There is a rhythmic 26 million year extinction cycle and the last one was 13 million years ago.

One theory postulates that the Sun has a dark companion that orbits on a 26MY cycle and when it approaches its gravitational tide causes a shower of debris to rain on Earth

My neurologist used a similar technique when examining me. He jammed a microphone up my ass then tapped on my head with a ball peen hammer. The recorded results demonstrated that the head contains the same contents as my ass. :D

So your neurologist does anal exams? What fucking medical plan do you have? Blood Cross and Shit Shield?

sorry, butt ....dis deserves a bump in da knight

who knows...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CoWd6o6WI]NASA Astronaut - Gordon Cooper 1st Man In Space Admits Aliens are Real.flv - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtUe8f9L0_o]Apollo 14 - Edgar Mitchell on Roswell and COMETA - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI]Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s]UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister - Disclosure 2012 ? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvV9xFwE4RE]UK Ministry of Defence's report about ufos. - YouTube[/ame]

but please feel free to carry on with your hilariousness pre- programmed cheese responses..

Last edited:
The astronauts also talked in code while on the Moon

Astronaut Conversations on the Moon

1) Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;
Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.
Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark."

Flight down from NY to Orlando flipping channels on JetBlue and caught a program on Discovery on the Moon.

The Moon's most beneficial function is that it holds the Earth orbit at 23 degrees. Without the Moon, the axis would freely move creating conditions inhospitable for life as we know it. The stable axis averages out the temperature differences over a smaller range than if the north pole was say pointing the direction of the equator.

The Moon was placed there to stabilize Earth Axis.

Forum List

Back