Why the Moon might be Hollow and Artifical

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
First, it's just too big.

""It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible." -- Issac Asimov

Second, it just so happens to be the same apparent size as the Sun causing total eclipses of the Sun and Moon.

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion." -- Issac Asimov

Third, like many of the Libs here, the Moon is not very dense. The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5.

"If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere." -- Dr. Gordon MacDonald, NASA

"...the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow." -- Dr. Sean C. Solomon, MIT

“The best explanation [for the Moon] was observational error—the Moon does not exist.” -- Irwin Shapiro, Harvard Smithsonian Centre for astrophysics.

Fourth, it rings like a bell when you drop things on it.

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon, seismometers left on the Moon reported that the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

Apollo 13 dropped its Third Stage booster onto the lunar surface and the seismometers reported reverberations that lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

Ken Johnson, NASA said that the engineers thought the vibrations peculiar, as it the Moon had dampening struts.

My neurologist used a similar technique when examining me. He jammed a microphone up my ass then tapped on my head with a ball peen hammer. The recorded results demonstrated that the head contains the same contents as my ass. :D

""It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible." -- Issac Asimov

Second, it just so happens to be the same apparent size as the Sun causing total eclipses of the Sun and Moon.

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion." -- Issac Asimov

Third, like many of the Libs here, the Moon is not very dense. The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5.

"If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere." -- Dr. Gordon MacDonald, NASA

"...the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow." -- Dr. Sean C. Solomon, MIT

“The best explanation [for the Moon] was observational error—the Moon does not exist.” -- Irwin Shapiro, Harvard Smithsonian Centre for astrophysics.

Fourth, it rings like a bell when you drop things on it.

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon, seismometers left on the Moon reported that the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

Apollo 13 dropped its Third Stage booster onto the lunar surface and the seismometers reported reverberations that lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

Ken Johnson, NASA said that the engineers thought the vibrations peculiar, as it the Moon had dampening struts.

I heard a theory the moon was a rogue planet that hit us once millions or billions of years ago. If so then with its density being so much less than ours we would have had a big hole for sure, but the moon would have been busted to the core. And IF the core was molten like our own, it could have bled out into space or our atmosphere. making it more than likely hollow or at least a lot less dense at the center.

Also reverberation would be also be limited or accentuated by the chemical make up and existing electro-magnetic fields on the moon. Since the moon is dead and life less with no atmosphere of its own to speak of, any electromagnetism would very slight...

OR, its made of green cheese as mentioned earlier by another poster...:lol:

Man, you guys are funny.

Astrophotography - Formation of the Moon

moon%20formation.jpg

For Republicans, the obvious answer is, "Gawd did it".

For others, there are only a few serious theories such as:

The moon was captured by earth's gravity.

The moon broke off from the earth through some unexplained accelerated spin.

The most likely, by chemistry and computer model, the earth was impacted by a planet the size of Mars and the debris of the impact created the moon.

I have to admit, I like, "It's hollow and rings like a bell". You know the center is made from soft, creamy cheese.

My neurologist used a similar technique when examining me. He jammed a microphone up my ass then tapped on my head with a ball peen hammer. The recorded results demonstrated that the head contains the same contents as my ass. :D

So your neurologist does anal exams? What fucking medical plan do you have? Blood Cross and Shit Shield?

""It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth...

Density, hollowness, mean density?

[The moon's mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth's is 5.5.]

What does that mean?

methinks it means most people do not understand the nuances drawn from scientific study and language. neither do I, but methinks no scientist is suggesting a hollow planet, in the sense most people define hollow. I'm thinking cavities, the moon has cavities.

Think: Bad Astronomy

and: The Universe Today

:eusa_shhh:

So your neurologist does anal exams? What fucking medical plan do you have? Blood Cross and Shit Shield?

WARNING: If your doctor performs an anal exam while having one hand on each of your shoulders, you may have a problem.

WARNING: If your doctor performs an anal exam while having one hand on each of your shoulders, you may have a problem.

During an anal exam, if you feel metal in your mouth, you know the doctor does not like you. (great joke about this by Robert Schimmel)

warning: adult humor

[youtube]0oK__EzTXPw[/youtube]

one of Dante's favorite comics. :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]ufLUSMSa6i0[/youtube]

Last edited:
Man, you guys are funny.

Astrophotography - Formation of the Moon

For Republicans, the obvious answer is, "Gawd did it".

For others, there are only a few serious theories such as:

The moon was captured by earth's gravity.

The moon broke off from the earth through some unexplained accelerated spin.

The most likely, by chemistry and computer model, the earth was impacted by a planet the size of Mars and the debris of the impact created the moon.

I have to admit, I like, "It's hollow and rings like a bell". You know the center is made from soft, creamy cheese.
ROFLMAO figures you are STUPID enough to think this was a serious thread
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

During an anal exam, if you feel metal in your mouth, you know the doctor does not like you. (great joke about this by Robert Schimmel)

warning: adult humor

[youtube]0oK__EzTXPw[/youtube]

one of Dante's favorite comics. :eusa_whistle:

LOL @ can you put a bandaid on that thing....

Forum List

Back