Why the Media Mania Over the Kavanaugh Situation?

too late Joe, you made the Freudian Slip
you are racist--
this has NOTHING to do with race--just like the jackass criminals being shot

actually, it has a lot to do with race.

If the Senate were 30% minority and 50% female, do you really think they'd appoint a guy like Kavanaugh?

Absolutely not.
we know where your mind/thoughts/etc are now
.....just like I have been saying---and you prove it----blacks'/your/etc minds are warped with RACISM EVERYWHERE

Why the Media Mania Over the Kavanaugh Situation?

Because nobody wants an attempted rapist and liar under oath who is hiding tens of thousands of pages from his Bush years on SCOTUS?
Yeah probably. But we know - Donald is great, Donald is good, the Deep State is out to get him and everyone loves him! :rolleyes-41:
Speaking of unthinking shills.
Here is the Dr. right on cue.

42168.jpg
You are not very clever either.
Pathetic little sock.

I've read your posts - One was actually one too many :wink:
Yet. You can't resist.

I have read your numerous repetitive threads.
They could actually be merged into one deranged rabid copy/paste in the RubberRoom.

we know where your mind/thoughts/etc are now
.....just like I have been saying---and you prove it----blacks'/your/etc minds are warped with RACISM EVERYWHERE

Not at all..

So let's review, shall we.

The makeup of the senate is.

2 1/2 black (Kamala Harris is half black and half Asian.)
1 2/2 Asian (In addition to Harris, Tammy Duckworth is half Asian.)
3 Hispanics (If you are being generous and counting Rubio and Cruz as "hispanic")
21 women.

So the whole minority and woman contingent of the US Senate, if you are being generous, is 26 women and minorities, while the other 74 are White men.

So this body of mostly white men are going to find, surprise, surprise, that this very credible woman is lying when she said he tried to rape her... because hey, white male privilege.

Everywhere one turns is some story about this poor, beset-upon woman and how the whole world is mistreating her.

Why?

Could it be so they don’t have to report on other, more important news?

We have reports of the Deputy Attorney General planning to sabotage the duly-elected president of the US.

Amazing responses of federal and local agencies to the aftermath of Florence.

Further advances in seeking peace in the Korean peninsula.

And on and on.

There is one story if true interest and importance to me that has been totally ignored by the Lame Street Media.

During his stop in Las Vegas, President Trump took the time to visit the VA hospital in the northern part of the valley. He met with staff, patients, and any and all veterans who were there at the time. They loved him.

But, most important, he signed a funding bill allocating funds for further improvements in the VA. And, it included money to upgrade and repair infrastructure on military bases here and around the world. Dependent housing and schools. Just about everything not funded through other means such as exchange sales and rent from civilian outlets on base. Something sorely lacking during the Obama years.

Do you think the public is being fooled by this? I don’t and it will show up in November.
You believe all the other tRumplings when they deny shit, why don't you believe Rosenstein?

Everywhere one turns is some story about this poor, beset-upon woman and how the whole world is mistreating her.

Why?

Could it be so they don’t have to report on other, more important news?

We have reports of the Deputy Attorney General planning to sabotage the duly-elected president of the US.

Okay... so, yeah, a Deputy Attorney General is so concerned about the President's erratic behavior he thinks we should invoke the 25th Amendment. And he's one of yours.

It's personally LOVE to have a national discussion about that.

Amazing responses of federal and local agencies to the aftermath of Florence.

Sorry, people doing their jobs right isn't news.

Further advances in seeking peace in the Korean peninsula.

You mean after the North Koreans rolled Trump?

There is one story if true interest and importance to me that has been totally ignored by the Lame Street Media.

During his stop in Las Vegas, President Trump took the time to visit the VA hospital in the northern part of the valley. He met with staff, patients, and any and all veterans who were there at the time. They loved him.

But, most important, he signed a funding bill allocating funds for further improvements in the VA. And, it included money to upgrade and repair infrastructure on military bases here and around the world. Dependent housing and schools. Just about everything not funded through other means such as exchange sales and rent from civilian outlets on base. Something sorely lacking during the Obama years.

Every president does this kind of stuff... and it usually isn't news.

Do you think the public is being fooled by this? I don’t and it will show up in November.

The Public said no in 2016
They'll say No again in 2018.

The only question is, will the system listen this time.

Here's the big problem your side has with Kavanaugh. You are going to have a bunch of old white guys cross examining a woman about something that was truly an awful event. Then they'll force a vote and either Murkowski and Collins will go along with it in the whole senate or they won't.

But it will be a reminder to women how much they matter to the GOP.
why bring in race???!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Because he is an asshole and a democrat.....race is the first and last issue for the democrats, their sword for atttacking their enemies and their shield when their policies fail....

My wife thinks you are full of shit.

You don't speak for women.

again, your party is the one trying to ban abortion and preventing women from getting equal pay for equal work.... not me.

Women already get equal pay for equal work, numb nuts, and abortion is about killing babies....something you guys seem to really like doing.

Because he is an asshole and a democrat.....race is the first and last issue for the democrats, their sword for atttacking their enemies and their shield when their policies fail....

GUy, it's your party that has been using race for the last 40 years to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

It's why you are clinging to your guns and bibles wondering why you don't enjoy the good lifestyle your parents did.

GUy, it's your party that has been using race for the last 40 years to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

It's why you are clinging to your guns and bibles wondering why you don't enjoy the good lifestyle your parents did.
can you go into detail on this?

Guy, why bother... I'd explain it to you and you STILL wouldn't understand.

Okay. So 1964, the Democrats finally decide to stop appeasing their Racist Southern Wing and support civil rights.

The GOP quickly adopted the Southern Strategy and started appealing to these people.

That was followed up with Ronald Reagan's talk of "Welfare queens" and "Young Bucks', who were supposedly robbing white people.

Then you had Jesse Helms and his 'White Hands" ad, playing on resentment about affirmative action.

Followed by George H. Bush and his "Willie Horton" ads. Some Scary Negro is going to get you.

Guy, why bother... I'd explain it to you and you STILL wouldn't understand.

Okay. So 1964, the Democrats finally decide to stop appeasing their Racist Southern Wing and support civil rights.

The GOP quickly adopted the Southern Strategy and started appealing to these people.

That was followed up with Ronald Reagan's talk of "Welfare queens" and "Young Bucks', who were supposedly robbing white people.

Then you had Jesse Helms and his 'White Hands" ad, playing on resentment about affirmative action.

Followed by George H. Bush and his "Willie Horton" ads. Some Scary Negro is going to get you.
....yes --everyone can clearly see the point of Rep/whites/etc voting against their economic interests by your explanation
..it's so crystal clear
..and you provide so many links to back up whatever that logic is

....yes --everyone can clearly see the point of Rep/whites/etc voting against their economic interests by your explanation
..it's so crystal clear

I don't do links unless I feel like it.

And I told you that you still wouldn't understand it. Just like you scratch your big monkey cranium when there are recessions whenever the REpublicans are in charge and you settle for a little bit less pay.

..it's so crystal clear

I don't do links unless I feel like it.

And I told you that you still wouldn't understand it. Just like you scratch your big monkey cranium when there are recessions whenever the REpublicans are in charge and you settle for a little bit less pay.
'''you wouldn't understand'' = Joe has no proof/links
...you were just yakking off with racist hate again
....no links/evidence means you hypothesis is crap/opinion only--your belief based on your hatred and racism

Forum List

Back