Why the mask?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
The protest was a bust. For now anyway. What I saw was skinny pale kids in dew rags that are to big and black bandannas. Why the masks?

The protest was a bust. For now anyway. What I saw was skinny pale kids in dew rags that are to big and black bandannas. Why the masks?

On 20 / 20 last night, antifa was doxxing the right and bragging about the family problems they had caused along with the people who lost their jobs for speaking out about politics.

A double message is being sent:

You have Rights. Your Right to speak out may cost you your family, your job and subject you to terrorist attacks by the opposing side, so you might as well bend over and take it. Learn to accept the NEW WORLD ORDER and become passive and obedient little subjects.

So, what good is it to have Rights?

On 20 / 20 last night, antifa was doxxing the right and bragging about the family problems they had caused along with the people who lost their jobs for speaking out about politics.

Funny shit, right? :laugh:

You have a right to freedom of speech, but not a right to zero consequences from your chosen speech.

You have a right to freedom of speech, but not a right to zero consequences from your chosen speech.

Should have learned the lesson of their forefathers, but I guess torches AND sheets can be a fire hazard. Still, an elder like Duke? Where was he on this? Oh yeah, emboldened by Don.

So the nazi's can't sue them after getting clocked
So you admit they plan to assault people, and that you're OK with it.
Are Nazi's people, though? :eusa_think:
. How do you identify Nazi's ?? Are they all so obvious ??
Most of the time, yes.

Trumps-America-Nazis-in-Charlottesville-1.jpg

. Need to start enforcing the rule against the left, because their hiding behind this eternal victim status is over.

So the nazi's can't sue them after getting clocked
So you admit they plan to assault people, and that you're OK with it.
Are Nazi's people, though? :eusa_think:
. How do you identify Nazi's ?? Are they all so obvious ??
Most of the time, yes.

Trumps-America-Nazis-in-Charlottesville-1.jpg
. Can you get it right everytime ? In the chaos of a protest the innocent get abused or in some cases end up dead.. Then what ??

Forum List

Back