Why The Little Kids?

I have watched antidepressants help many cope with life and improve them tremendously. Certainly not going to take the word of a conspiracy theorist on a medical topic that I have empirical evidence to the contrary.

there is absolute empirical evidence ,its right in the drug companies previously withheld studies... effectiveness in placebo based studies is overwhelming and lead to the banning of these drugs in children throughout Europe..it is you that has nothing but theories and strawmen

you could of watched those same people take a sugar pill and be helped according to medical science and the empirical evidence

Except I didn't. Pills have specific colors, sizes, codes and other methods of identification. The label may say something different (placebo), but the rest has to comply by federal law.

do you have a cite???:confused:

I had it but I deleted it.... will try to look for it later.

Of course skye of course....:doubt:

I had that condition a few times. It was called being drunk out of my mind...:lol:

Otherwise it is called "Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP), also known as congenital analgesia, is one or more rare conditions where a person cannot feel (and has never felt) physical pain." The killer had CIP and all the authorities allowed him to play a contact sport(baseball )? I smell a tremendous amount of bullshit here...on the part of your deleted source.

A “longtime” family friend said Lanza had a condition “where he couldn’t feel pain.”

“A few years ago when he was on the baseball team, everyone had to be careful that he didn’t fall because he could get hurt and not feel it,” said the friend. “Adam had a lot of mental problems.”

In the beginning between the two big photos. It has been reported widely though, in newspapers, TV, online etc...

- NY Daily News

I had that condition a few times. It was called being drunk out of my mind...:lol:

Otherwise it is called "Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP), also known as congenital analgesia, is one or more rare conditions where a person cannot feel (and has never felt) physical pain." The killer had CIP and all the authorities allowed him to play a contact sport(baseball )? I smell a tremendous amount of bullshit here...on the part of your deleted source.

A “longtime” family friend said Lanza had a condition “where he couldn’t feel pain.”

“A few years ago when he was on the baseball team, everyone had to be careful that he didn’t fall because he could get hurt and not feel it,” said the friend. “Adam had a lot of mental problems.”

In the beginning between the two big photos. It has been reported widely though, in newspapers, TV, online etc...

- NY Daily News

that would most likely be a result of the Ritalin, risperdal and zoloft

- NY Daily News

Let's not speculate eots!

Let the FBI find out what were the reasons, if any, some people are just evil, not mentally sick or drug addicts or anything,they don't need reasons.

What happened to the sugar pills?

whatever are you babbling about ? sugar are pills are a placebo given to control groups to test the effectiveness of psych drugs..test show SSRIs have little to no positive effect over the placebo...your statement makes no sense what so ever

- NY Daily News

Thank you, nevertheless, such a condition would preclude the one afflicted from engaging in activities which would would place them in harm's way such as baseball. Moreover, to have other child be the de facto custodian of the health and safety of their peer during a contact sporting contest is very far reaching. No reasonable adult would risk the heath of the child by allowing someone afflicted with CIP to be engaged in such a sport.

"Children with this rare condition often times break bones, lose teeth, get many cuts, bruises and bites without the body even knowing, and this can potentially dangerous, for the obvious reasons. Those who experience congenital analgesia can still feel touch, sensation, and normal body-to-body contact, which tells us that the brain can receive some information filtered through the nervous system; however, when it comes to extreme temperature changes, or any bodily damage that signals the body to react in an emergency fashion, the body instead does not respond. "

"No Pain, No Gain": Congenital Analgesia, Its Causes, and Its Relations to the Input/Output Theory

My guess is killer Adam was a strange kid and parents made up some story to give their kids a reason to stay away from him.

- NY Daily News

Thank you, nevertheless, such a condition would preclude the one afflicted from engaging in activities which would would place them in harm's way such as baseball. Moreover, to have other child be the de facto custodian of the health and safety of their peer during a contact sporting contest is very far reaching. No reasonable adult would risk the heath of the child by allowing someone afflicted with CIP to be engaged in such a sport.

"Children with this rare condition often times break bones, lose teeth, get many cuts, bruises and bites without the body even knowing, and this can potentially dangerous, for the obvious reasons. Those who experience congenital analgesia can still feel touch, sensation, and normal body-to-body contact, which tells us that the brain can receive some information filtered through the nervous system; however, when it comes to extreme temperature changes, or any bodily damage that signals the body to react in an emergency fashion, the body instead does not respond. "

"No Pain, No Gain": Congenital Analgesia, Its Causes, and Its Relations to the Input/Output Theory

My guess is killer Adam was a strange kid and parents made up some story to give their kids a reason to stay away from him.

Nevertheless, there you have it !

- NY Daily News

Nevertheless, there you have it !
No you have "it". What I have is a some unconfirmed source floating a bunch of unverified nonsense. S...... this is simply unbelievable.

Here is the quote, A “longtime” family friend said Lanza had a condition “where he couldn’t feel pain.”

Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza, 20, 'deeply disturbed kid' - NY Daily News

- NY Daily News

Let's not speculate eots!

Let the FBI find out what were the reasons, if any, some people are just evil, not mentally sick or drug addicts or anything,they don't need reasons.

it is not speculation that this child was on these drugs and combinations of them from early childhood ,as where all the school shooters and it is not speculation they can cause violence and homicidal ideation ..this much is fact

That does not mean a low IQ. Many people on the autism spectrum are smarter than you could ever hope to be.

I didn't say that because he had Asperger's he had low IQ .I said he had Asperger's and was developmentally disabled. :)

Um, no. You clearly said "meaning a low IQ".

And there's no "and" there. Aspergers IS a developmental disability. They're not two different things.

Stop Speculating!...

Or are you?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back