Why The Little Kids?

this guy was on anti depressants and malaria drugs...

the shooter was hopped up on several different psych drugs...

Yet hundreds of thousands of others on the same drugs don't kill children.
Only a fool would equate that with the cause.

lol hundreds of thousands own guns and kill no one..only a fool could not see the connection to these drugs..it is written right on the god damn lable ! can cause homicidal ideations..an effect seen or reported in about 4% take the number of children on these drugs and 4% represents thousands of these ticking time bombs

he was on the same drugs as all the school shooters and mothers that kill their children take...

Cross referencing the drug and families with gun purchases/ownership should yield some good intel then. We could pass a law which requires extra security measures on accessing the weapons in such situations.

throughout Europe SSRIs are banned for under 18 and for adults with mild to moderate depression

He enjoyed playing online computer games and yes, in that sense he was he was smart.

He also suffered from a condition "where he couldn’t feel pain" and "could get hurt and not feel it," according to a long-time family friend.

According to another family insider:"Certainly had major issues" . Dark and "deeply disturbed kid." "Didn’t speak much," according to Tim Lalli, 20, who graduated with Lanza in 2010. "Lot of mental problems," according to long-time family friend. "Weird kid since we were 5 years old," according to Tim Dalton, neighbour and former classmate. "Troubled for sure for a long time," according to former neighbour Beth Israel.

FBI officials are now spread out across New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts interviewing relatives and anyone who may have had a connection with Adam Lanza to try to get answers in regard to his personality and motive for the mass shooting...until then we will have to go by what the media is reporting.

Antidepressant Ban for Kids Puts Pressure On U.S. / Canada

Mon, 15 Dec 2003

The British government ban for use of all but one SSRI antidepressant drug in children and teens (Dec 10, 2003) is reverberating wherever these drugs are widely prescribed. The action was taken after an independent committee of experts examined the raw data from controlled clinical trials that had been conducted by these drugs' manufacturers. The evidence shows that contrary to the claims made by their promoters, SSRIs are neither effective against depression in children, nor safe. The hazards posed by SSRIs--of which the most serious is self-harm and aggression toward others--had been detected during company controlled clinical trials, but the hazards were concealed--even in published reports in academic journals. Thus, doctors who prescribed the drugs and patients and families for whom they have been prescribed were kept in the dark.

The revelation about the hidden hazards posed by SSRIs raised serious concerns about how drugs are tested, how the findings are reported, and how the regulatory agencies meet their public responsibility. * How is it that the prominent expert psychiatrists worldwide failed to notice the significant finding of emergent suicidal behavior in adolescents testing Paxil?
Antidepressant Ban for Kids Puts Pressure On U.S. / Canada

its sad ..I hear one side blaming guns and the other blaming the lack of guns..but both sides calling for more government intervention by labeling the children and treating them...which inevitably means brain damaging drugs..that will cause thousands of these children with no prior violence seek to harm themselves or others

Here's how I see it working eots:

People using these types of drugs/meds in conjunction with guns in the property where they live, constitute a reasonable search. That search would explore the security of weapons and the current mental status of the patient. Up grades to gun security could be recommended as well as removal if the patient had recent increases in violent tendencies. The gun owner couldpetition to have them returned if they agreed to secure them better and the patient had less violent issues.

He enjoyed playing online computer games and yes, in that sense he was he was smart.

He also suffered from a condition "where he couldn’t feel pain" and "could get hurt and not feel it," according to a long-time family friend.

According to another family insider:"Certainly had major issues" . Dark and "deeply disturbed kid." "Didn’t speak much," according to Tim Lalli, 20, who graduated with Lanza in 2010. "Lot of mental problems," according to long-time family friend. "Weird kid since we were 5 years old," according to Tim Dalton, neighbour and former classmate. "Troubled for sure for a long time," according to former neighbour Beth Israel.

FBI officials are now spread out across New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts interviewing relatives and anyone who may have had a connection with Adam Lanza to try to get answers in regard to his personality and motive for the mass shooting...until then we will have to go by what the media is reporting.

Depending on what kind of "pain" he could not have felt he may have been a sociopath. it is my understanding sociopaths do not the same degree of emotion pain when inflicting pain on others.

Depending on what kind of "pain" he could not have felt he may have been a sociopath. it is my understanding sociopaths do not the same degree of emotion pain when inflicting pain on others.

It is my understanding it refers to physical pain.

do you have a cite???:confused:

Guns used by Adam Lanza, 20, alleged shooter in Sandy Hook elementary school rampage.

newtown-guns-12152012-390.jpg

Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza, 20, 'deeply disturbed kid' - NY Daily News

Here's how I see it working eots:

People using these types of drugs/meds in conjunction with guns in the property where they live, constitute a reasonable search. That search would explore the security of weapons and the current mental status of the patient. Up grades to gun security could be recommended as well as removal if the patient had recent increases in violent tendencies. The gun owner couldpetition to have them returned if they agreed to secure them better and the patient had less violent issues.

well that arbitrary, expensive, bureaucratic nightmare is not likely to happen
but when addressing specifically these crazed young mass shooters a ban on SSRIs is something with precedent throughout Europe and based on medical science not politics

do you have a cite???:confused:

I had it but I deleted it.... will try to look for it later.

Of course skye of course....:doubt:

I had that condition a few times. It was called being drunk out of my mind...:lol:

Otherwise it is called "Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP), also known as congenital analgesia, is one or more rare conditions where a person cannot feel (and has never felt) physical pain." The killer had CIP and all the authorities allowed him to play a contact sport(baseball )? I smell a tremendous amount of bullshit here...on the part of your deleted source.

I think a lot of blaming the meds comes from defense lawyers.

well that s just a thought not backed with any fact..

I understand anything that doesn't match your fantasy is considered wrong.

How many meds are you refusing to take right now?

blah blah blah ?..it s on the label...its in the studies...not only are they harmful
they are completely ineffective and should be banned for children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKwOhyloms]NBC Covers NEJM Article on Antidepressant Ineffectiveness - YouTube[/ame]

I have watched antidepressants help many cope with life and improve them tremendously. Certainly not going to take the word of a conspiracy theorist on a medical topic that I have empirical evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back