Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?

It makes me sick, It also is very sad

What' sadder are the liberal women who not only go along with it but trot out to lead the attack to show it's "OK." They are Democrats first above all else. Just like black liberals who trot out first to attack any black conservative. Liberals are Democrats above everything else in their pathetic lives. I am an individual above all else. Everything else I've accomplished, my marriage, my family, my career, flows from who I am. For Democrats everything flows from their collectivism.

She needs to fire her research team.

I agree
What upsets me is that this there are some in this country who follow so blindly the attacks the left put on these women
Its really sad

no worse than the blind Obama haters being lead by the blind right wingers and independents.

We want to make our own choices, liberals want to make them for us. There is nothing morally or ethically equal about this debate. We're "blind" because we want Obama to stop taking our money, controlling our economy, our retirement, our access to healthcare? Get your head out of his crotch, maybe some oxygen would help your brain work better. You're the blind one, girlfriend, wanting to be a slave to government and using the "majority" as an excuse to plunder money from people who earned it to people who didn't.

You prove my point better than I can. You have been told Palin is gaff prone so many times you repeat it and yet our on president cannot say anything with out a speech someone else wrote with a teleprompter, and he makes gaffs all the time
Please pay attention

Once again, what is it about you Palin cultists where you think that a criticism of Palin is somehow invalidated by finding a similar fault with Obama? Why not address the criticism of Palin.

Does she say a lot of stupid things? Yup.

But more importantly, when she says something stupid, she doesn't back down from it, like the silly statement that Paul Revere was "warning the British".

I'm not convinced she's particularly intelligent. Then again, neither is the average American, for that matter.

Plain what?
Bud I am not a cult for anyone
I am pointing out with your help how desperate the Democrats are to prevent the woman vote from going more conservative than it is
And as far as the British statement goes

Mimsy: The other British are coming!
Well, the press and left-leaning blogs1 are trying to clean the egg off of their faces by claiming that while Palin turned out to have been right about Paul Revere warning the British, she couldn’t have known she was right.

As proof, they point to all of the uhs, and run-on sentences in the media’s quotes of what she said.

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.

Because someone who talks like a normal person can’t possibly know anything about history.

You'll never see this stuff on MSNBC, because calling her a quitter if far more effective. I mean, naturally as POTUS she would surely quit. :cuckoo:

The reason the left done this to her is the desperate need to keep every woman thay have fooled into believing there for gender equality. they lose 3% of the womans vote
there done 4 ever

I think this works just like with conservative black candidates, they are at the earliest possible opportunity painted as an Uncle Tom sellouts who don't understand the black experience. Well with conservative women they are painted at dumb Aunt Tammy sellouts who don't understand the oppression of women.

Or worse

She needs to fire her research team.

I agree
What upsets me is that this there are some in this country who follow so blindly the attacks the left put on these women
Its really sad

no worse than the blind Obama haters being lead by the blind right wingers and independents.

really?
I have not seen anyone come to Palin s defense on the way she has been treated
And let me add that dis agreeing with Obama and his policies is not the same as saying ones daughter was having sex with an adult during the 7th inning stretch at a baseball game

So your theory is that liberals hate women?

And your theory isn't that the liberals hate what these women represent, that they just hate women?

I think you might be wrong about that.

I think what they dislike is the political POV of these women.
I like to read the "reasons" Conservatives apply to things they obviously don't understand. When a Conservative says "Liberals think this" or "Liberals think that", it becomes crystal clear that Conservatives saying such things haven't thought at all.

Liberals neither hate nor fear Palin and Bachmann. Liberals are forehead slappingly incredulous that anyone would consider either of those two capable of running the United States of America.

Not to mention the whole "fear" factor. "Hate". "Why does she scare you?" None of the above. I've just never suffered fools gladly, and I'm not going to start now, on their behalf.

So your theory is that liberals hate women?

And your theory isn't that the liberals hate what these women represent, that they just hate women?

I think you might be wrong about that.

I think what they dislike is the political POV of these women.
I like to read the "reasons" Conservatives apply to things they obviously don't understand. When a Conservative says "Liberals think this" or "Liberals think that", it becomes crystal clear that Conservatives saying such things haven't thought at all.

Liberals neither hate nor fear Palin and Bachmann. Liberals are forehead slappingly incredulous that anyone would consider either of those two capable of running the United States of America.

Not to mention the whole "fear" factor. "Hate". "Why does she scare you?" None of the above. I've just never suffered fools gladly, and I'm not going to start now, on their behalf.

Liberals do not hate women
they hate successfull women who are conservatives
there biggest fear is Oprah who is also a conservative
Really palin smoked Oprah, bu because there non stop kill Palin at all cost machine never allowed the truth about her to come out
could you imagine a Governor with an approval rating of 93% being treated the way Palin has been treated?
I cannot
but they did
out of the gate
The democrats hold onto power with that vote, thats the only reason they do
3% of the women in this country follow a Palin as an inspiration and the Dems are done 4 ever
This is why its kill at all cost with Palin
Ann C
all of them

Last edited:

Really palin smoked Oprah, bu because there non stop kill Palin at all cost machine never allowed the truth about her to come out
could you imagine a Governor with an approval rating of 93% being treated the way Palin has been treated?
I cannot
but they did
out of the gate
3% of the women in this country follow a Palin as an inspiration and the Dems are done 4 ever
Ann C
all of them
It's not gender but ideology and utter stupidity. I think there are plenty of women capable of running this country. I have even seen Conservative women run other countries (Margaret Thatcher comes immediately to mind).

But airheads such as Palin or Bachmann couldn't run the night shift at Wendy's, let alone the most powerful nation on earth.

Here's a hint: next time someone makes up stories about American history or advocates an indefensible position like creationism, take a good hard look at their intellectual capacity. There's a better than even chance you'll find a shallow thinker incapable of discerning fact from fiction. Would you want someone that vapid making important decisions on your behalf? And that goes for men as well as women.

I cannot
but they did
out of the gate
Ann C
all of them
It's not gender but ideology and utter stupidity. I think there are plenty of women capable of running this country. I have even seen Conservative women run other countries (Margaret Thatcher comes immediately to mind).

But airheads such as Palin or Bachmann couldn't run the night shift at Wendy's, let alone the most powerful nation on earth.

Here's a hint: next time someone makes up stories about American history or advocates an indefensible position like creationism, take a good hard look at their intellectual capacity. There's a better than even chance you'll find a shallow thinker incapable of discerning fact from fiction. Would you want someone that vapid making important decisions on your behalf? And that goes for men as well as women.

You do more to prove my point than I could ever
S Palin become the Governor of the state of Alaska and achieved a approval rating of 93%
M.B. is a US senator and is a serious candidate for the president of the U.S. and you claim they could not run the night shift at Wendy's?
It cannot get any better than this
Whats your deal? you ever thought about what your about to say before you open your mouth?
Thats really funny
I mean no dis respect, but do you realize just how childish what you just did really is?

I cannot
but they did
out of the gate
Ann C
all of them

S Palin become the Governor of the state of Alaska and achieved a approval rating of 93%
M.B. is a US senator and is a serious candidate for the president of the U.S. and you claim they could not run the night shift at Wendy's?
Whats your deal? you ever thought about what your about to say before you open your mouth?
Thats really funny
I mean no dis respect, but do you realize just how childish what you just did really is?
Where's this 93% coming from? You unsheath it like a flaming Sword of Truth, but I'm still doubting the veracity. How could someone who quits garner a 93% approval rating? And 93%?!? No politician gets 93% unless they're dictators running the polling company.

Michelle Bachmann isn't a United States Senator. She's a member of the House of Representatives.

Now, to take a page from your book: Whats your deal? you ever thought about what your about to say before you open your mouth?
Thats really funny

I usually proof read my posts (I come from a family of printers and the habit is ingrained on my conscience). Care to check yours not only for punctuation but accuracy of argument?

Thats really funny
Where's this 93% coming from? You unsheath it like a flaming sword of truth, but I'm still doubting the veracity. How could someone who quits garner a 93% approval rating? And 93%?!? No politician gets 93% unless they're dictators running the polling company.

Michelle Bachmann isn't a United States Senator. She's a member of the House of Representatives.

Now, to take a page from your book: Whats your deal? you ever thought about what your about to say before you open your mouth?
Thats really funny

I usually proof read my posts (I come from a family of printers and the habit is ingrained on my conscience). Care to check yours not only for punctuation but accuracy of argument?

Palin?
ob approval ratings, with comparisons
As governor of Alaska, Palin's job approval rating ranged from a high of 93% in May 2007 to 54% in May 2009. In November 2006, the month before Palin took office, Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski’s job approval rating was 19%.[163]
the 54% was a low that also had a 60 and a 56% when the left was
On July 3, 2009, Palin announced that she would not run for re-election in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of July. In her announcement,[176] Palin stated that both she and the state had been expending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million)[177] to address "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her,[177][178][179][176] and that her decision not to seek reelection would make her a lame duck governor.[176] A Palin aide said Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."[180] Palin and her husband Todd had personally incurred more than $500,000 in legal fees defending against ethics charges brought against her as governor.[177] Palin transferred the office of governor to Sean Parnell in Fairbanks on July 26, 2009.[181]
In December 2010, new rules governing Alaska executive branch ethics, stemming from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, took effect.[182] "These include allowing for the state to pay legal costs for officials cleared of ethics violations; (and) allowing for a family member of the governor or lieutenant governor to travel at state cost in certain circumstances . .
Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as M.B. goes
did I say a US senator?
Oops
I meant a Us Rep
like you right?
I mean whats your big achievement? you run the day shift at Wendy?
your the one tearing at these women who have made it in this world, not I

That proof you talked of has been posted in this thread many times

As noted, liberals don’t ‘hate’ Palin, they merely take issue with her ignorance, such as displayed with regard to the Constitutional right to privacy, the rule of law, and the incorporation of the Bill or Rights to the states:

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―"

“…best held on a state level…’ states don’t decide what rights their citizens are entitled to and which they are not. Nor may a majority of a state’s voters preempt the rights of their fellow citizens. Not only is Palin ignorant of
Supreme Court cases she disagrees with besides Roe, she’s ignorant of the basic tenets of the Founding Document, that our rights are inalienable, that no government may violate one’s rights – Federal, state, or local.

The issue isn’t so much Palin’s ignorance of Constitutional case law per se, but that she’s unaware of her ignorance.

Consequently liberals have good cause to oppose Palin, she advocates a policy - the fallacy of 'states' rights' which conflicts with established, settled Constitutional case law, jeopardizing the rights of every American.

As noted, liberals don’t ‘hate’ Palin, they merely take issue with her ignorance, such as displayed with regard to the Constitutional right to privacy, the rule of law, and the incorporation of the Bill or Rights to the states:

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―"

“…best held on a state level…’ states don’t decide what rights their citizens are entitled to and which they are not. Nor may a majority of a state’s voters preempt the rights of their fellow citizens. Not only is Palin ignorant of
Supreme Court cases she disagrees with besides Roe, she’s ignorant of the basic tenets of the Founding Document, that our rights are inalienable, that no government may violate one’s rights – Federal, state, or local.

The issue isn’t so much Palin’s ignorance of Constitutional case law per se, but that she’s unaware of her ignorance.

Consequently liberals have good cause to oppose Palin, she advocates a policy - the fallacy of 'states' rights' which conflicts with established, settled Constitutional case law, jeopardizing the rights of every American.

Your assertion has no example, thats sort of a lie
as far as states rights go, your offering an opinion, you refer to no law
I do not ever recall Palin stating she had any issue with out inalienable rights, if so please provide a link, if not stop with the lies

Think it is time to include Alan West in here
the Libs will do the same to the blacks

Forum List

Back