Why the lib media made a big deal of Betty Ford's passing

Betty Ford was pro-ERA and pro-abortion - the sort of "republican" the lib media loves. She didn't do anything much in her life but found a drunk tank in palm desert.

By contrast, a couple years ago William F. Buckley died - he was founder of the modern american conservative movement, the intellect behind the political views of at least half of americans. You would have missed the scant lib media coverage if you blinked.
So in your opinion she was a piece of shit.

Well, so are you.

What did this William whats-his-face do for America anyway?

How many lives did he save?

How many Americans did he help?

Anyone....!?!?!?

Betty Ford was pro-ERA and pro-abortion - the sort of "republican" the lib media loves. She didn't do anything much in her life but found a drunk tank in palm desert.

By contrast, a couple years ago William F. Buckley died - he was founder of the modern american conservative movement, the intellect behind the political views of at least half of americans. You would have missed the scant lib media coverage if you blinked.

aside from the fact that you're a liar, should we call a waaaaaaaaambulance for you, nutbar?

This is a men's discussion. Dumb ***** don't understand politics. :lmao:

i'm pretty sure you wouldn't know anything about politics if it bit you in the butt.

you're a classy one, aren't you?

oh hey, lookie... i found this picture of you

70985_deliv-kid.jpg

aside from the fact that you're a liar, should we call a waaaaaaaaambulance for you, nutbar?

This is a men's discussion. Dumb ***** don't understand politics. :lmao:

i'm pretty sure you wouldn't know anything about politics if it bit you in the butt.

you're a classy one, aren't you?

oh hey, lookie... i found this picture of you

70985_deliv-kid.jpg

:lol: Yeah but his real classy sock puppet knows...

Buckely recieved a good deal of coverage. .

Nonsense.

What the fuck you mean, Nonsense.

Buckely was lionized on all media outlets.

Additionally he had a SHOW on PBS.

I watched it regularly.

Did you ever stop to consider that Betty Ford is much better known?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO7Mtv1SMfY&feature=related]‪Tim Russert on William F. Buckley, Jr. at Notre Dame‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You nailed it Pat. Betty Ford was the type of republican liberals love. She was even suspected of being the legendary "deep throat" of Watergate fame. The A.P. had about a week of obit coverage.

I really miss Tim Russert.
None of the current crop are fit to shine his shoes. Not a one.

I'm surprised to learn that I have any agreement with you about anything, but I sort of miss him too. Whereas he wouldn't have had his job if he weren't a card-carrying liberal, I DID notice that it seemed he would try to cover news events in a balanced way, something I couldn't say about 99% of the lib media talking heads.

This OP is just too stupid and immature for words. :eek:

buckley wouldn't piss on what passes for a conservative today.

Forum List

Back