Why The Leftists Are So Scared Of Gingrich

The leftists, aka the "Obamanistas", are absolutely TERRIFIED of Newt Gingrich.

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

Nancy Pelosi has already shown her hand by endorsing MITT ROMNEY. Every time Newt's poll numbers go up--they send her out of the closet to say: "I know "secrets" about Newt Gingrich---:lol: I'll guarantee you they know a lot more about Bain Capital than what we know.

The Obama reelection campaign has planned this for months. They want MITT ROMNEY as our candidate. They plan on tattooing his forehead-with-(Wall street guy)--top 1%-er with Swiss and Cayman Island bank accounts---:clap2:

Mitt Romney has bought and paid for every single endorsement he has received. You see it's not about turning this country around--it's about these rino Republicans campaign & reelection campaign donations they receive from an enormous Romney pac fund--in the politics of you scratch my back--I'll scratch yours. Every time Newt pulls ahead of Romney--the establishment comes out of the woodwork to try and take him down.

Who DEMOCRATS fear most--is Newt Gingrich.

6582028159_6a5820e7e6.jpg

Last edited:

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

IF the left are 'terrified' of Newt... it is with good reason. It takes more than good debating skills and a knowledge of history to be a decent President. He actually needs to know how to govern.... and he doesn't.

Short sighted fools who can't see past the election support Gingrich. Intelligent thoughtful people who see the hard road ahead, support Romney.

rofl

Outstanding

:thup:

IF the left are 'terrified' of Newt... it is with good reason. It takes more than good debating skills and a knowledge of history to be a decent President. He actually needs to know how to govern.... and he doesn't.

Short sighted fools who can't see past the election support Gingrich. Intelligent thoughtful people who see the hard road ahead, support Romney.

Overstated by more than half.

While I am a fan of NEITHER Romney nor Gingrich, it is simply untrue to say that he can't govern. When he was speaker, he got some amazing things ACCOMPLISHED.

He is (in some ways) too vacillating. There are indeed other reasons to mistrust him. But an alleged inability to govern is simply not one of them.

Seeing the road ahead does not necessarily lead intelligent thoughtful people to support Romney. He, too, is justifiably SUSPECT.

The GOP old-school and rather tired ESTABLISHMENT is absolutely going to bat for Romney. It's "his turn."

but support for Romney for the wrong reasons is a thoughtless position.

President Obama, given his overall miserable performance as President, OUGHT to be RIPE for the picking. The fact that he is NOT already as good as voted-out is a chilling commentary on the sad state of the GOP.

Forum List

Back