Why The Leftists Are So Scared Of Gingrich

The leftists, aka the "Obamanistas", are absolutely TERRIFIED of Newt Gingrich.

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

:lol:

I just love the way partisans for GOP candidates attempt to give their chosen candidates CRED by suggesting that :doubt:they have a deep understanding of the thinking of "the left"?! :lol:

If they just convince their fellow GOP pratisans that their candidate is the one that the enemy hates the most, then they hope that they can get their fellow Republicans to vote on a the lets vote for my guy out of SPITE TICKET.

Vote for my guy because the people we hate hate him the most!

My god! ~ you partisans are truly pathetic.

Last edited:
So this is a serious thread?

I really don't think lefties are afraid of Gingrich. I'm pretty sure they'd love to see him get the nomination. Does this really even need to be said?

The only people afraid of Gingrich are the elite establishment Republicans that support Reversible Mittens.

The left are sacrificing chickens daily in hope that Gingrich is the nominee.

fear fear fear fear fear fear fear , its like the only emotion republicans feel ...well....except hate

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.
Yes....that's all very dramatic....but, you Teabaggers are legendary for your need for drama. A good example is your preference for conspiracies. One day.....once politics is no-longer entertaining, for you.....you folks will return to NASCAR & soap-operas, and leave politics to more-academic types....people who've managed the "hurdle" of basic-English.

It's said.....the White Wingers have found their "Soros", in....

When you consider.....

.....his "parallel" is.....

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' History-Challenged Teabaggers

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

Wow, that is sooo impressive. Place your bets - Vegas is waiting...
.....In more ways......

.....than one!!!!!

"When he talks tough on Palestine, it’s fair to question whether he’s espousing his true beliefs or parroting a line from his benefactor. There’s no question that Gingrich has been paid for by Sheldon Adelson. It’s up to voters to decide whether he’s been bought."​

He did a terrible job in that last debate. I wouldn't count on anyone being afraid of the doughboy.

Is it really that difficult to find someone to beat a black man with a funny name that makes him sound like one of our newer racial enemies?

Yup. An old man war hero bought a plane ticket for an attractive gal from Alaska to help him clinch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Could we have a boy who proves the tax code is too easy on him run for office? I mean OMG.

Or Newt running for a party which supposedly cares about 'conservative christian values'. That's gonna get people out to vote in the cold.

Ron Paul at least reads economic text books and makes sense.
Yeah.....who could possibly be more-stable/informed, than you.....

:eusa_whistle:

You really are bat shit crazy.. Tell the truth...are you really Sara or Michelle? I have not seen crazy like this except when Palin or Bachmann is in the news.
I'm guessin' Batshit Bachmann (i.e. too-many big words for Snooki Palin).​

LOL. I cannot imagine a better outcome for President Obama than to have Newtie as the Republican nominee. The contrast in character and debating styles would result in a coattail effect for President Obama that might well carry both the Senate and Congress for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo]Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate. - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. I cannot imagine a better outcome for President Obama than to have Newtie as the Republican nominee. The contrast in character and debating styles would result in a coattail effect for President Obama that might well carry both the Senate and Congress for him.

...because of Global Warming

Because Newt was out of the spotlight for a decade, not counting his sheltered public existence in friendly venues such as Foxnews and rightwing talk radio,

the reality of Newt got replaced with the myth of Newt, by pro-Newt propagandists.

The myth of Newt as a great debater, as a deep thinker, as a visionary, etc.

Newt is not brilliant; he's what passes for brilliant on the brilliant-challenged Right.

He is not a deep thinker, nor is he a visionary; he is a egomaniacal kook with a head full of lunacy (no pun intended) who just happens to be an eloquent enough speaker to make idiocy sound smart.

The only thing the left is afraid of is the damage caused by the right. The cuts in education. Letting terrorists like Bin Laden go. The mismanaged wars that make our enemies stronger. The desire to bring down the government. The ruined economy. What happens after another Katrina. The list of their damage in the past 15 years is staggering.

What's worse, they take responsibility for nothing and blame others for their disasters.

Are you kidding? Gingrich would be a gift to Obama. Newt lost the debate in Florida.

Forum List

Back