Why The Leftists Are So Scared Of Gingrich

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
The leftists, aka the "Obamanistas", are absolutely TERRIFIED of Newt Gingrich.

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

Sorry, but last night Mitt opened a big ol' can of whoopass and took Newt down.

Newt has peaked. It is all downhill from here for him.

Only if Sarah Palin is somehow picked to be a VP candidate would it further convince me the Democrats did not pick the Republican front runners.

Who heard of a whole field of Manchurian Candidates?

The leftists know that Mitt Romney is not a good debater, and they know "good ol' Mitt" is too "nice" to exchange blows with Obama during the upcoming Presidential debates.

The leftists also are well aware of Newt Gingrich's incredible debating skills, Newt's superior knowledge of U.S. and world history, and Newt's viciously candid debating style.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE. Newt will fully expose Obama for the foolish, unknowledgeable, hypocrite and liar that he really is. At last then, Newt and Obama will be on equal footing.

I pity these debate "moderators", who have already gotten a big taste of Newt's wrath and ire, and will get plenty more of both.

Wow, that is sooo impressive. Place your bets - Vegas is waiting...

Is it really that difficult to find someone to beat a black man with a funny name that makes him sound like one of our newer racial enemies?

Yup. An old man war hero bought a plane ticket for an attractive gal from Alaska to help him clinch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Could we have a boy who proves the tax code is too easy on him run for office? I mean OMG.

Or Newt running for a party which supposedly cares about 'conservative christian values'. That's gonna get people out to vote in the cold.

Ron Paul at least reads economic text books and makes sense.

You really are bat shit crazy.. Tell the truth...are you really Sara or Michelle? I have not seen crazy like this except when Palin or Bachmann is in the news.

Are you really serious??? He may get some of the GOP vote but he will never get dems or independents in the general.

If Newt Gingrich has the opportunity to debate Barack Obama, he will pile-drive "Slick Barry" into the ground, rip up Barry's cue cards, and cause Obama's teleprompter to overload and EXPLODE.

Thursday night didn't disabuse you of the absurd notion that Gingrich could out-debate Barack Obama? He can't even beat a cardboard cutout like Mitt Romney anymore.

Newt's a one trick pony when it comes to debates: he feigns outrage at questions and hopes no one challenges the bullshit he sputters. As we saw the other night, if the moderator pushes back and his opponents challenge his bullshit, Newt folds. Embarrassing.

If leftists are scared, it's because they're afraid they'll bust a gut laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

if dems could vote in the republican primary, we'd vote for gingrich. the president does better against him than he even does against santorum.

only a delusional idiot thinks the left is "afraid" of him.

the ones afraid of gingrich are the republican "establishment".

this has been the title of a thread about every gop candidate......how could anyone be afraid of the clowns the gop is running? really? its like being afraid of shadows

Are you 12 years old?

If Newt is such a good debater and Mitten is not, why is it that Mitten cleaned Newts clock in the last debate?

Are you 12 years old?

i don't think so. i think he's just a moron.

Are you 12 years old?

i don't think so. i think he's just a moron.

That was my second guess.

Forum List

Back