Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

Who are you klowns babbling about?

I keep getting these notifications. Knock it off.
I suggest you go back in time and not go into the entertainment industry and perhaps preserve of few of your brain cells.

I predicted you wouldn't be able to answer that. It's kind of the theme of this thread.
Answer what?
A pointless, listless ad hominem?
On the other hand, what else could I expect from you when it comes to embracing every human being on earth regardless of merit.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I request for clarification on a pronoun is "ad hominem".

Questions don't come much simpler than that. And yet --- no answer.

"Who are you klowns babbling about?

I keep getting these notifications. Knock it off."
This is your Post.
The only way you are left in the dark is someone posting here is on your Ignore list or someone has you on Ignore.
If such is the case, you have to take that issue up with a moderator.

I have no one here on Ignore. It can't be about me since I've never posted about Mormons and am certainly not antiSemitic.

So apparently you don't know who you're talking about either.

That's not the weird part. The weird part is that even not knowing that ---- you go on doing it.

I suggest you go back in time and not go into the entertainment industry and perhaps preserve of few of your brain cells.

I predicted you wouldn't be able to answer that. It's kind of the theme of this thread.
Answer what?
On the other hand, what else could I expect from you when it comes to embracing every human being on earth regardless of merit.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I request for clarification on a pronoun is "ad hominem".

This is your Post.
The only way you are left in the dark is someone posting here is on your Ignore list or someone has you on Ignore.

I have no one here on Ignore. It can't be about me since I've never posted about Mormons and am certainly not antiSemitic.

That's not the weird part. The weird part is that even not knowing that ---- you go on doing it.
Lastmender probably has you on Ignore.

Answer what?

This is your Post.

Wouldn't matter who has ME on ignore --- I can see all posts. No one can hide from being read.

If this train of thought devolves any further we're gonna be posting in guttural grunts. This thread has been a colossal failure from its inception, plus the OP ran away days ago. Let it fade into the oblivion it deserves.

Answer what?

This is your Post.

Wouldn't matter who has ME on ignore --- I can see all posts. No one can hide from being read.

If this train of thought devolves any further we're gonna be posting in guttural grunts. This thread has been a colossal failure from its inception, plus the OP ran away days ago. Let it fade into the oblivion it deserves.
You''' have to take it up with a moderator.
I understand that any discussion anything Islam is a colossal failure.
You're right...Islam is proving itself a colossal failure.

Virtually at the forum in the space:

Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism the proof is there among the respond of the lefties in several of my threads about the terrorist photos and videos and it's the same in reality.

Then quote some. Put names on them.

That's what's been asked of the OP and his fellow travellers since this thread plopped down. No one has yet come up with anything.

I myself was accused directly -- I told the poster to quote it. He couldn't do it.
Pogo, It's a private space not all members have access and I say they react that way it's the truth.

See what I mean? No beef.

I could claim that giant finger-slime people from the planet Krypton have invaded my back yard. Without some kind of evidence it would be meaningless.
No Pogo, it is the reaction of the leftists they do not want to see the suffering of the victims or families of the terrorist attacks.
I'll start with him if you want.

PK1
... The rape and murder of a beautiful 19-year-old medical student in Germany December 2016 at the hands of a teenage Afghan refugee has sparked a frenzied backlash against the 'open door' asylum policy of Chancellor Angela Merkel.

ggg-jpg.101290

Maria
His answer :

The senseless murder is indeed tragic, as are all murders.
Is the overall murder rate in Germany lower than the rate by Muslim immigrants?
Is the murder rate in USA lower, the land of immigrants that made it the most powerful country in the world?

How many of Germany's immigrants are law abiding, and willing to work as hard as the lowly paid Mexicans in the USA that benefit the rich?
What is wrong with that response?
he minimizes what happened with Maria

Forum List

Back