Why the hell would management tell us our jobs are being eliminated before Christmas??

Fbj, I have not seen her many times but the few times I have seen her your boss does not look like she is up to the job of ceo of gm. Do you know how big a bonus she got this year?

I don't think it was big as my d*

And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?
It was a surprise Christmas gift...

And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?
Never forget one thing. As long as you work for someone else they will fuck you over eventually. Make a plan and start your own business.

Been doing that for years...

YoHoHo2.jpg

can i take u on a date after i find a job

can i take u on a date after i find a job
I am more of a fig man but okay..

Forum List

Back