Why the hell is North Korea even allowed in international competition?

Is Korea still pissed at Japan after all these years?

Cant they forgive a little rape and torture?

There are still a lot of hard feelings, but many (though by no means all) of the young and more highly educated have a more positive outlook. Next month Japan is going to return some historical documents that were taken from Korea during the occupation. Various forms of exchange are taking place with an eye to improving the image of each country with the other, though political relations are frequently strained by things like rival claims over essentially useless rocks in the sea between the two countries. By 'two countries' I mean Japan and South Korea. North Korea is just a fucking mess. Sporting competitions should be a good way to foster better relations, but Korea sometimes has a real problem with sportsmanship.

It's gonna take a long while to work things out.

No, because what they have is sportsmanship.
I lived there a few times and was stationed there twice. The Japanese have no balls. They call themselves "peaceful" but in fact, they just have no balls.

the marines of iwo jima might disagree with you........

the reason that we dropped two atom bombs on japan was because those "peaceful, ball-less" people would fight tooth and nail down to the last man, woman, and child to repel an invasion.......

the japanese have been called alot of things, but ball less has never been one of them...... at least not by intelligent people........

I lived there a few times and was stationed there twice. The Japanese have no balls. They call themselves "peaceful" but in fact, they just have no balls.

the reason that we dropped two atom bombs on japan was because those "peaceful, ball-less" people would fight tooth and nail down to the last man, woman, and child to repel an invasion.......

the japanese have been called alot of things, but ball less has never been one of them...... at least not by intelligent people........

How about maybe the Japs have balls only when they have the guns, and they are raping and bayoneting innocent civilians, and committing atrocities on POWs?

70 years ago they had balls. Now, not so much.

How about maybe the Japs have balls only when they have the guns, and they are raping and bayoneting innocent civilians, and committing atrocities on POWs?

I know it's really, really hard to spell, but the word you were looking for there was 'Japanese.'

70 years ago they had balls. Now, not so much.

You're talking out your ass.

By whatever body governs international soccer competitions, I would suppose.

Forum List

Back