Why the Hell is Eric Holder Still Attorney General After These Statements?

rh287

Rookie
Jul 16, 2009
In remarks made during a speech to honor Black History Month, Eric Holder said the country remains "voluntarily socially segregated,". "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,".... Why the Hell didn't Obama fire this ****er for this?

Also I remember when my 7 year old daughter came home from school one day crying. It was Black History Month. Her BLACK teacher had made her feel so bad about her ancestors she actually cryed and felt sorry for all blacks in America today. I went to the school the next day and got in that teacher's shit. Shit if it were not for BLACK Africans selling their own people as slaves, there would be very few blacks in America today enjoying this great country and the freedom it has as well as its generosity and in many cases welfare,Medicade and Government subsidies. Now the path has been paved for reperations. I read that on a reliable blog. Yep and the estimates are close to a TRILLION dollars over 15 years to be paid to all current US born blacks who had slave ancestors. If reperations are to be paid, then I feel Africa needs to pay them too...after all certain African tribes are the people that origonally captured and sold the first slaves.

FUCK BLACK HISTORY MONTH!

Last edited:
In remarks made during a speech to honor Black History Month, Eric Holder said the country remains "voluntarily socially segregated,". "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,".... Why the Hell didn't Obama fire this ****er for this?

Also I remember when my 7 year old daughter came home from school one day crying. It was Black History Month. Her BLACK teacher had made her feel so bad about her ancestors she actually cryed and felt sorry for all blacks in America today. I went to the school the next day and got in that teacher's shit. Shit if it were not for BLACK Africans selling their own people as slaves, there would be very few blacks in America today enjoying this great country and the freedom it has as well as its generosity and in many cases welfare,Medicade and Government subsidies. Now the path has been paved for reperations. I read that on a reliable blog. Yep and the estimates are close to a TRILLION dollars over 15 years to be paid to all current US born blacks who had slave ancestors.

Many blacks don't realize it was the evil white man that ultimately gave them their freedom. And they don't understand that the Republican party was known as the anti-slavery party.

Also I remember when my 7 year old daughter came home from school one day crying. It was Black History Month. Her BLACK teacher had made her feel so bad about her ancestors she actually cryed and felt sorry for all blacks in America today. I went to the school the next day and got in that teacher's shit. Shit if it were not for BLACK Africans selling their own people as slaves, there would be very few blacks in America today enjoying this great country and the freedom it has as well as its generosity and in many cases welfare,Medicade and Government subsidies. Now the path has been paved for reperations. I read that on a reliable blog. Yep and the estimates are close to a TRILLION dollars over 15 years to be paid to all current US born blacks who had slave ancestors. If reperations are to be paid, then I feel Africa needs to pay them too...after all certain African tribes are the people that origonally captured and sold the first slaves.

he said the truth idiot, why lie and pretend America is a racial paradise?

• Banned
Yeah, Well why don't we have a White History Month, an Asian History Month, a Native American History Month and on and on....And a Ivory Magazine and a White Entertainment TV Channel?....Im with Reverand Farakan...lets segregate if thats what a local community wants or votes for...not the Federal Government mandating desegregation...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back