Why the hell are you posting here right now??

Go to bed girl!!!! What time does your son wake up?

My kids used to get up at five on Christmas until last year. We had to wake them up at eleven. They actually went to bed at a decent hour last night so I'm aiming for nine. I'll start playing Christmas music really loud and ho ho ho around the house.

I had a feeling some knucklehead would take advantage of my incomplete post at five in the morning. But yes Art. My real name is Sigourney Weaver.

Dat's crazy!

Wont you get bored watching Avatar every XMas for the rest of your life?

And that's kinda narcissistic too now that I think about it ...

Oh I don't watch the same movies every year. There were three Alien movies as you may recall.

And of course I'm a narcissist. I make a ton of money doing what I love and people kiss my ass daily. It's good to be a Hollywood diva monster.

Everything seem to be different for everyone this year. I didn't send cards and noticed we got very few.

We are going to see Avatar today. A new tradition we started lat year. Then dinner out! Woohoo!

I didn't want to see it before but I changed my mind after seeing the preview last night on the big screen. Avatar looks really good.

I had a feeling some knucklehead would take advantage of my incomplete post at five in the morning. But yes Art. My real name is Sigourney Weaver.

Dat's crazy!

Wont you get bored watching Avatar every XMas for the rest of your life?

And that's kinda narcissistic too now that I think about it ...

Why? People (like me) watch It's a Wonderful Life every year.

Waiting for the kiddos to get up and stampede, which will be any time from now up to about an hour from now. Today will be a crazy day of running several different places and getting home late, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet while I can get it!

Christmas is over here in Australia.

It is time for the real festivities to begin, the post Christmas Day SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes to go before the 9 AM stampede.

I have only had two beers so I may go in the afternoon, or after 12 beers, not at all.

One of my presents was premium beers from the world, right now a Carlton Dry Fusion with natural lime.

Not bad but at only 4.2% a bit of a whimp.

Forum List

Back