Why the hell are you posting here right now??

Thanks a whole hell of a lot, Paulie.

Now I feel guilty and probably will have to go watch "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" with my wife. Again!

I suppose I owe you some Neg Rep, but since I don't use that I'll have to come up with something else.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pISgVQOj_QM[/ame]

Immie

Now I really am ticked off!

I went out there because you made me feel guilty and they are watching, "Here Comes Santa Claus"!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyOCCjwVtOQ[/ame]

And I missed most of it!!! :lol:

Immie

I don't care much for my family. I find on-line relationships much more rewarding.

Well at least YOU have a viable excuse. The rest of these posters here probably can not say the same.

Conservatives here should be at their respective mass, and the liberals should be outside protesting it.

How any of you are finding the time, other than LuckyDan of course, to be on here posting instead on this of all days, is absolutely beyond me.

I'm losing respect for all of you besides LuckyDan, and my country as well. :eusa_snooty:

It's friggin x-mas eve for christ's sake!

If you're logged on here right this second and posting, you're an asshole.

:thup: Merry 'holidays'

Merry Christmas ho ho ho

santajumps.gif

Santa Provided by Dude :cool:

Last edited:
I'm just glad I'm not asshole enough to be posting here instead of spending the night with the fam.

You guys are addicted and need serious help.

And yet you are here. :lol:

No way dude, the hour or more that I've spent posting here was merely to tell everyone ELSE how ridiculous it is that they're here posting on such a night.

That is TOTALLY different :D

On the real though, Merry x-mas to everyone. I was just killing time waiting for the little ones to fall asleep, and be SURE of it so we don't get caught of course.

We already have the 5 year old telling us she thinks we hide the presents and put them out when she goes to sleep.

Her little asshole friend next door is going to ruin everything for her, I swear. On top of that, this fucking girl is probably going to be trying to get her to smoke cigs in a matter of a few years, I'm positive of it.

If it weren't for her parents being such good friends with my girlfriend, I'd have cut the kids' friendship off LONG ago. This girl is bad news.

Have a nice holiday everyone, I'm out!

When the time comes, and it will come, and she asks whether or not there is a Santa Claus, you could take the tact I chose. Not wanting to lie to my daughter, but not yet being ready to end the joy that she found in the jolly fat man, I told that I had no definitive proof either way in regards to his existance. I told her that when I was a child, Santa left me presents just as he has done for you. I said that, as an adult I had my doubts but that I believed in the spirit of what he stands for. In the end, I said, it is up to you to determine whether or not he is real.

It worked. It worked really well. She's now seventeen and still believes. Or so I tell myself. She's still my little girl. All three of them are.

It is late, I already spent enough time with my family! :D
Tomorrow is round two! woohoo!

We had Christmas yesterday, daughter is working today. We went to see Blind Side last night which was good but odd doing that on Christmas Eve. Everything seems different this year.

We're going to visit with family later today but I'll be glad to just relax now that the shopping thing is finally over.

Everything seem to be different for everyone this year. I didn't send cards and noticed we got very few.

We are going to see Avatar today. A new tradition we started lat year. Then dinner out! Woohoo!

Everything seem to be different for everyone this year. I didn't send cards and noticed we got very few.

We are going to see Avatar today. A new tradition we started lat year. Then dinner out! Woohoo!

ZOMG you saw Avatar last year?!

:eek:

I had a feeling some knucklehead would take advantage of my incomplete post at five in the morning. But yes Art. My real name is Sigourney Weaver.

Dat's crazy!

Wont you get bored watching Avatar every XMas for the rest of your life?

And that's kinda narcissistic too now that I think about it ...

Forum List

Back