Why the hell am I so nostalgic?

Metallica in concert was out of this world. I saw them in 92? I think?

Unreal. Until somebody threw a boot and hit one of them in the head and they got all poed and threatened to walk off the stage. They didn't, though, and it was great.

My gf got heat stroke, though. What a pansy.

I went to this show... To be honest, Suicidal stole the show. Metallica sounded like shit and Danzig can't sing outside of a studio.

Shit_hits_the_sheds_-_USA_1994

28 Jun, 1994
City: St. Louis
Venue: Riverport Amphitheatre
Country/ State: MO

Bands on bill: Metallica, Danzig, Suicidal Tendencies

- Ecstacy of Gold
- Breadfan
- Master of Puppets
- Wherever I May Roam
- Harvester of Sorrow
- welcome home (Sanitarium)
- The God That Failed
- Kill/Ride Medley
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Disposable Heroes
- Welcome to the Jungle (jam)
- Seek and Destroy
- Kirk's solo
- The Unforgiven (jam)
- Nothing Else Matters
- Creeping Death
- Orion (jam)
- Fade to Black
- A National Acrobat (jam)
- Sad But True
- One
- Enter Sandman
- So What!

http://www.encycmet.com/live/934.shtml

marky.jpg
He still can't open a film, tho...ame of that "band"? The Backstreet Boys.

Of the newer stuff I like a diverse slice. I shamelessly liked Ricky Martin and Britney Spears. I like Pink, I liked Mariah's older stuff when she actually sang and did not spend her time making funny noises to music. I like ( love) Alison Krauss. I like Will Smith's stuff. Loved Destiny's Child. Liked the younger Inglacious ( can't spell that name) Enjoyed Leann Rimes.

Loved Fine Young Cannibals from the late 80's Wilson Phillips.Still love the Lady from the Eurythmics. Love Stevie Nicks stuff. Shawnia Twaine, there are others but I have trouble with names.

If you're ashamed of being referred to as eye candy by women, somethings wrong...

No, no. I said I remembered that his name was Nick Carter. Jillian said that I shouldn't be ashamed, and he's very eye-candyish. Me remembering a dude's name because he's eye-candyish is where the shame comes from. Now if Jillian said that I was eye-candyish, that would be a different story, in which my shame would be replaced with inflated ego and self-indulgence.

Anybody else hopelessly sentimental to the point where 1 or 2 nights a week is dedicated to listening to old songs and yearning for the past?

During the holidays I wish I could go back to when my granmother and mother were alive and we would go shopping

woolworth-1476211442-8320.jpg

c4b112aab701c0a7a710f8b301337b30.jpg

Anybody else hopelessly sentimental to the point where 1 or 2 nights a week is dedicated to listening to old songs and yearning for the past?

During the holidays I wish I could go back to when my granmother and mother were alive and we would go shopping

woolworth-1476211442-8320.jpg

c4b112aab701c0a7a710f8b301337b30.jpg
You are nostalgic of the old thread everytime i think it is a new thread LOL but i bring back some of my first thread

The only thing I wax nostalgic over in my youth was the freedoms I enjoyed.
Riding around on my YZ 80 with a shotgun or rifle and the cops just waved,or stopped you to ask if you've had any luck.
These days you'd get blasted off the bike.

Being out on a Friday night and getting pulled over after a few beers and the cops told you to go home and if they see you again that night you're in deep shit.

No more alcohol in county parks. In my youth you were either at Surfside Beach or Bear Creek Park.
It'd take you a couple of hours to make a circuit around the park with every spot taken and traffic bumper to bumper. Good Times!!!
Now they sit vacant because if you want to consume alcohol you have to hire a deputy at 30 bucks an hour to watch over you.
But of course your tax dollars still pay for the upkeep even though you no longer go there....in fact nobody does.

Forum List

Back